Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Nina,

Wow, I love all the pic of GHS with Suh ji suk and all the tearful pic of the 3 BOF leads. I also love that under the KHJ's tearful pic is a sentence: "next time , let's not meet like this." I definitely love GHS pic for CeCi commercials. She looks so much more sexy, confident and different than her usual cute and wholesome look. Of course cute and wholesome are fine too.

I think Suh Ji Suk returned from his military duty already, this month. I wonder if SJS is the actor who made moves on GHS that she did not like (from YSMM 2007 with King and I cast). SJS reportedly denied the rumor.

If I'm not mistaken, I read it somewhere that Hye Sun mentioned she's doing the CF while the actor guy tried to flirt with her. And this happened before 'The King and I'. I' m also wonder who's the guy.

Looking the tearful pic of the 3 BOF leads make me feel sad and empty inside. Actually I love both guys , LMH and KHJ. I love Minho for his gorgeous physical appearence and Hyunjoong for his cool personality. I really hope in the real life, there's no love triangle among them. Just cherish the beautiful friendship , it'll last longer.

http://www.mediajeju.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=66265

She will hold an exhibition for her artwork. I think it'll be sometime next month, no exact date was mentioned. It also briefly talks about her upcoming new age album which she composed herself...

edit: **points*down** thanks susAmerica...That's too bad her album launching is being postponed...at least we know we'll have something to look forward to. Unfortunately, this could also mean she'll put her full attention into her album that we won't be able to see her in any drama...but I hope that's won't be the case...

Thanks grrly for the info. Sounds good. I'm looking forward to see her arts . For sure she got a lot of drawings to display.

Guest grrly

Thank you again for the pictures natali. Do you know when/where this particular picture was taken. I remember seeing it before, but I'm not sure if it was someone's wedding or funeral...She looks so young and skinny here.

I also came across this interesting article. It's a week remedy to have a beautiful and flawless skin like GHS, KTH and SHG hehe...

http://www.frontiertimes.co.kr/news_view.h...;ss_id=&hd=

Thank you again for the pictures natali. Do you know when/where this particular picture was taken. I remember seeing it before, but I'm not sure if it was someone's wedding or funeral...She looks so young and skinny here.

I also came across this interesting article. It's a week remedy to have a beautiful and flawless skin like GHS, KTH and SHG hehe...

http://www.frontiertimes.co.kr/news_view.h...;ss_id=&hd=

u're welcome :) .i'm not sure when/where the picture is taken,i just know the year is 2006.i also not sure is wedding/funeral,but seems her face not looks sad in here.so maybe is not funeral.

Guest nhamthach

I think I know why. In the Hana Peppermint show, GHS mentioned that her ideal man is someone with very good manners and who has a strong sense of loyalty. In Tablo radio show, she added that she ultimately has to really love the guy. Perhaps you guys already know this, but in the Peppermint show, GHS played her own composition that has no title and is also found in youtube. It is not the one she plays with her dogs. After she showcased her composition in Peppermint, GHS stated that she composed the song after she experience a breakup the summer before. I guess there are no such information as to whom she might have dated and separated?

When she say her ideal man is someone with very good manners and who has a strong sense of loyalty , I know she has met her ideal man last summer but what a pity that person refused her . I wondered who that person and I thinking person will what think when see her now heeeeeeeeee :P:D

just want to know...

does hye sun noona draw this picture???

http://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt148/l.../kkot23-101.jpg

sorry if it repost.......

Hi...rehanah91. I'm not sure whether hye sun drew this picture. But I'm confident she drew the picture of Hyunjoong's face while they were sitting infront of the building.

Thanks natali for the pics.

th_hyesun.jpg

I really like this one. The drawing looks like a photo at the first look.

Guest susAmerica

‘배구얼짱’ 김요한, 이상형 고백 “구혜선씨 배구장 구경시켜드릴꼐요"

(리뷰스타 황유영 기자) ‘배구계의 강동원’이라 불리는 김요한 선수가 이상형을 밝혔다.

KBS 2TV 해피선데이-2008 스쿨림픽에 LIG 손해보험 소속의 김요한이 출연했다. 예능 프로그램을 통해 쉽게 볼 수 없는 김요한선수는 배구계의 선배 김세진이 토스해준 공을 받아 강력한 스파이크로 조명을 맞춰 깨트리는 등 실력을 유감없이 발휘했다.

김요한선수는 이상형을 묻는 질문에는 거침없이 구혜선이라고 답했다. 좋아하는 이유에 대해 묻자 “좋아하는데 이유가 있나요?”라고 반문해 질문을 한 이병진을 당황시켰다는 후문.

김요한선수는 구혜선에게 영상 메시지를 통해 “TV를 통해 잘 보고 있다. 배구장에 놀러오시면 구경시켜드릴께요”라고 직접 초청의사를 밝혀 여성 출연자들의 부러움을 샀다.

김요한선수가 출연한 스쿨림픽은 오는 28일 방송된다.

황유영 기자/www.reviewstar.net

신선한 뉴스 리뷰스타 ┃무단전재 및 재배포 금지

Very brief translation:

Korea's volleyball player (also known as volleyball's uljjang) Kim Yoohan revealed that his ideal girl is Goo Hyesun when he was recording for KBS 2TV Happy Sunday - Schoolympic. It will be broadcasted today (28th).

If someone would like to do a more detailed translation, pls feel free to do so.

Source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/sports/golf/view?...092615181670147

Other news: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

He's one year younger (born 1985) than hyesun, and his profile on yahoo.co.kr states he's 198cm tall. That's like super tall...

Just a thought -----I was reading some old posts and found this article on p.146 or so. Just my opinion but I hope GHS did not call him when he invited her to come and see him at the volleyball arena. According to the article (dated Sept 28, 2008), he recently broke up with another talent Jang Yae Won(?) after three years of relationship due to personality conflict. It just does not seem like an ideal situation to start a new relationship esp. for GHS.

Guest susAmerica

You know Tango becoming a manga... can only lead towards it becoming either a drama or a movie. Koo Hye Sun should star in it if it does become a film or drama adaptation.

I have a feeling that if her book TANGO does become a drama or a movie, GHS would probably want to direct and produce it. I remember she stated in TAblo's radio show that she wants to make a longer movie or drama. She felt that her composing music, writing and directing a short film are all going to help her towards her goal. Very disciplined and ambitious yet humble person.

Just a thought -----I was reading some old posts and found this article on p.146 or so. Just my opinion but I hope GHS did not call him when he invited her to come and see him at the volleyball arena. According to the article (dated Sept 28, 2008), he recently broke up with another talent Jang Yae Won(?) after three years of relationship due to personality conflict. It just does not seem like an ideal situation to start a new relationship esp. for GHS.

Agree with you. I think he's not a good match for our girl. He invited her to come and see him at the volleyball arena??? Salute him!!

edit: Just wondering whether PD Hye Sun is the youngest female PD in Korean film industry.

Guest susAmerica

found this in DC..

( There are certain words that I do not understand and they do not seem to be in my dictionary either.)

Basically, GHS was given a commendation from a group called "future writers". It wirtes that: GHS has limitless ability. She has thoroughly impressed us with her diversity and through her words (novel) and this has given us boundless joy. That is why we commend her.