Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

Guest grrly

^first pic of chubby HS did not look like her....wonder what year it was that she got that chubby? hehe, still cute but she's been onscreen throughout the years so wondering what year it was^_^

I agree with you dramalovers26, that picture does not look like HS :huh: I mean at a quick glance, it looks like her but when you stare at it for a while, it seems like a difference person. However, if it her..I too wonder when was this...

Guest Miki67

link: http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=20...link=2&SVEC

I think both of them are going to attend and sing duet for someone's wedding (?)on 24th May. i hope someone can translate the article.

Seung Ri and Hye Sun will sing "Rain in a sleepless night" to celebrate the wedding of a YG's manager on 24th at 12am ^^

i hope there will some photos and clips of this wedding...i wanna see pics of Hye Sun with Big Bang and YG family :P

Guest susAmerica

^first pic of chubby HS did not look like her....wonder what year it was that she got that chubby? hehe, still cute but she's been onscreen throughout the years so wondering what year it was^_^

I agree with you dramalovers26. The first picture sort of look like GHS but in closer look, I cannot believe it. I do not think she is GHS. Also, although the lady in picture 6,7,8,9.10 seem to have the gestures of GHS, but to me, she does not look like GHS. Underneath the picture it talks about mixing colors, dyes, emulsification, etc. I have seen few pic of GHS with much make-up and she does not look as badly as those pic. I could be wrong but I still cannot believe those pic to be of GHS. Am I?

Guest mab2007

I had a dream of her!Haha. I was shocked and amazed about it. :lol: I remember a few only. I don't know what event was that but I do know we were close by then. Haha. Cool! :lol: And then we were taking pictures together with her as if a photoshoot. She also had a long hair at that time. We were also talking to each other. And I think I was the only one noticed her as a celebrity then. I don't know if I was guarding her. Haha. :D Uwah! That was the greatest dream I ever had. I wish I could dream again on it. :D What's the reason behind is I think I miss her so much. If I only have money now, I already bought one of her book 'tango'. :D I don't care if it's hangul. I can read then but I don't understand even a single sentence. Haha. I'll learn as long as for her book. It's my first time having a dream to a korean celebrity. I think I'm going insane here. Haha. :D

Guest misa_yen

GHS and her friends before debut

50_gksdudqo36.jpg

B1B8C7FDBCB1163_tachibanana.jpg

B1B8C7FDBCB1C0CCBFACC8F1_1.jpg

B1B8C7FDBCB1062_tachibanana.jpg

seolyanghun_20.jpg

the first pic is my favourite ^^

HS looked so young and cute back then

Guest betchay

I think both of them are going to attend and sing duet for someone's wedding (?)on 24th May. i hope someone can translate the article.

Thanks snowy22.. they were cute together in Peppermint. I would love to watch them again.

i hope there will some photos and clips of this wedding...i wanna see pics of Hye Sun with Big Bang and YG family :P

Ya, hope you'll be able to find a video so u can upload & share it with us. :D

natali, hello.. you're welcome.

Guest smilestarz

I agree with you dramalovers26. The first picture sort of look like GHS but in closer look, I cannot believe it. I do not think she is GHS. Also, although the lady in picture 6,7,8,9.10 seem to have the gestures of GHS, but to me, she does not look like GHS. Underneath the picture it talks about mixing colors, dyes, emulsification, etc. I have seen few pic of GHS with much make-up and she does not look as badly as those pic. I could be wrong but I still cannot believe those pic to be of GHS. Am I?

i also agree with both of you.

i hav seen many old pics of GHS in the past.. nvr did i see that 'chubby' photo which dont looks like her..

maybe ppl will say tt she went through surgery.. BUT, i dont think so by looking at her other old pics..

maybe this is being photoshop? or is another person??

Guest epique.

{twelve}
g
oo
h
ye
s
un
i
cons

i'm sorry i didn't make more icons, i'll be sure soon to make some banners & icons <3

please
credit : RAiiNii3

&
don't hotlink.

4qir60.jpg34qky7m.jpg2v8l6cm.jpgeijcqb.jpg

qohs28.jpg16c6hba.jpgmjwk5h.jpg2ibjhx5.jpg

ajosx2.jpg2a5kex0.jpg1zb85tl.jpg14xswj.jpg

thank you & i hope you like them.

Guest susAmerica

@ susAMERICA, grrly&dramalover26 hello! i want to share you the links from where I got the pictures i posted earlier..I too want to know if it is really her, cause at first i cannot believe my eyes,,and her chubby pic too! :P

GHS~w/ red lipstick :huh:

GHS~ cutie when chubby :P

Thank you for the sites. I went into the sites. Could not find the lady with the red lipstick. There were few other pictures in the site with chubby GHS and the pictures are supposed to be that of GHS during the "training days at DSP". I thought she trained with SM and YG. Was DSP involved too? If that is true, is it possible that she and KHJ knew each other then too? KHJ is with DSP. I wonder if there are look-alikes of GHS that are posted along with the real GHS. I wonder how legitimate are these sites. It also had a web address as cafe.daum.net/nowwetalk

There were few responses to the girl that sort of looked like GHS. People were saying how she must have both enlarged and shrunk her eyes. The responders were not very nice. Anyway, I decided not to bother. I am sure there are lots of people who try to imitate celebrities or even sort of look like them and may put their pic in the internet. Or maybe it is GHS, but I really doubt it because somehow they do not match without a doubt with her younger pictures in kindergarten, to middle school to high school and above that are all around the internet. Also, I think I am more interested in the real GHS today whose real beauty comes not only from the outside but most importantly from her inner strength. passion. intelligence and a heck of a warm personality. I guess one has to be a fan to think like this. Too bad there are so many anti-fans.

Guest mab2007

Guys, Can you give me the streaming link of HS's Ent. Relay Guest w/ the sub?.. I watch once but then it was cut..

Guest joyfulsoul

:P hello everybody,I'm a new member^^I like hye sun very much,she is gorgeous and amazing!!!So attract me……keke,I'm looking forward her new age album and her new works!

susAMERICA hello! :) sorry i might have copied the wrong link for that red lipstick ill try to look for it again,,, :P

I think I am more interested in the real GHS today whose real beauty comes not only from the outside but most importantly from her inner strength. passion. intelligence and a heck of a warm personality. I guess one has to be a fan to think like this. Too bad there are so many anti-fans.

~~I am with you on this, the important thing is what GHS as a person, in the first place we all really like her for what she is,..for me her looks was just a bonus..I've come to know her only on BOF, its beyond beauty, i loved her spunkiness,spontaneity,outgoing personality,her being down to earth, and of course i love her for her talents...♥...

~~as for the picture,specially the chubby one i really find that pic normal I even find her cute, whoever that person is GHS or not, photoshopped or not I find her cute,normal,and no big deal being chubby,,I loved her ulzzang pics now if it was GHS I will still love her because this was the moment when I felt As a fan can look like her "idol" hehe normal and like an ordinary person,,,,, well then, theres nothing wrong if she was once fat its her adolescence years anyway maybe she shed it off later and the clothes is way bulky,layered and big for her.. :lol: lets not mind anti-fans,haters,or bashers lets just support GHS! in this lifetime one cannot please everybody if the other party is so ignorant,self centered and full of bitterness and jealousy.well anyway it doesnt matter anymore that pic was long long long time ago..she looks gorgeous,elegant and she matures w/ grace and dignity as we all see her now..

GHS is beautiful inside and outside~~ and what matters is WE ALL LOVE HER ..and nobody can ever take that away,... :D

RAiiNii3 thank you for GHS beautiful icons!!

joyfulsoul welcome :P

susAMERICA hello! :) sorry i might have copied the wrong link for that red lipstick ill try to look for it again,,, :P

~~I am with you on this, the important thing is what GHS as a person, in the first place we all really like her for what she is,..for me her looks was just a bonus..I've come to know her only on BOF, its beyond beauty, i loved her spunkiness,spontaneity,outgoing personality,her being down to earth, and of course i love her for her talents...♥...

~~as for the picture,specially the chubby one i really find that pic normal I even find her cute, whoever that person is GHS or not, photoshopped or not I find her cute,normal,and no big deal being chubby,,I loved her ulzzang pics now if it was GHS I will still love her because this was the moment when I felt As a fan can look like her "idol" hehe normal and like an ordinary person,,,,, well then, theres nothing wrong if she was once fat its her adolescence years anyway maybe she shed it off later and the clothes is way bulky,layered and big for her.. :lol: lets not mind anti-fans,haters,or bashers lets just support GHS! in this lifetime one cannot please everybody if the other party is so ignorant,self centered and full of bitterness and jealousy.well anyway it doesnt matter anymore that pic was long long long time ago..she looks gorgeous,elegant and she matures w/ grace and dignity as we all see her now..

GHS is beautiful inside and outside~~ and what matters is WE ALL LOVE HER ..and nobody can ever take that away,... :D

RAiiNii3 thank you for GHS beautiful icons!!

joyfulsoul welcome :P

Totally agree with you. WE ALL LOVE HER!!! No matter how busy I am....I still come here to see my beautiful Hye Sun. My appericiation for her is not more and not less than you all.

Goo hye sun and kim hyun joong at YG's manager wedding ceremony

ghsn.jpg

ghs1o.jpg

ghs2.jpg

note: hye sun is behind hyun joong. i'm quite surprised hyun joong was there maybe he was a friend of YG's manager as well. hye sun outfit was rather casual ..>.< i thought she would wear something more nicer.

Guest grrly

snowy22, thanks for the pictures! I know there was a brief discussion in staying away from talks of coupling HS with actors/singers and focuse on HS alone but I couldn't help but smile seeing these pictures. Anyway, I'm a bit disappointed at her outfit though. She could've dressed a little bit more formal, since this is a wedding. Also, notice that the shoes she's wearing are similar to what JD was wearing in BOF. I really wish she'd put on a bit more 'sexier' outfit to showoff her great figure...