Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

HELLO SUNNIES! :-h
i am still in a state of euphoria. meeting hyesun was never one of my dreams. i was already contented with seeing her pics and vids online. but this chance came and who am i to refuse? besides meeting my fellow Sunnies/Minsuners was such a palatable opportunity as meeting GHS!
practically our first day was spent on travelling that took for 15 hours although shorter compared to @chyne22 @S-sun @GHSforever. jetlag? nayyyy, the girls didn't feel a thing! our excitement to meet each other for the first time and bond in Macau like old friends was overwhelming. we're coming to Macau with a purpose and that is to visit places were BOF had been. afterall, our love for GHS started with BOF, for me that is.
as we were goin back BOF memory lane...we had a Jandi-look-alike with us (but i won't tell you who lol)...the rest of us were the F-fo-four! we weren't really prepared, were we? we visited the Senado Square, the Ruins of St. Paul, the places were Jandi had a pickpocket and where she was trying some of Macau's sumptuous delicacies coz we did too haha! ofcourse , who would ever forget the Venetian Hotel where she was entertained by the F3 while GJP was busy with the business. we visited that bridge where the heartbreaking break-up took place and finally the Gondola ride yay! what an awesome experience we all had, it was astoundingly the best since i became a GHS fan!
our Macau trip left us only an hour to doll up before meeting GHS at the Excelsior. but we managed becoz, seriously we must! besides, we might have looked like dried squids already lol! 
at the hotel, we met @junding2009, @jajay, and @meow13 then went up to meet GHS but she wasn't there. to pass the time we took pics of her paintings and had some tete-a-tete with Mr. Kim and Ms. Lee who were so friendly and amiable. the waiting seemed to take forever so we decided to have dinner nearby. it was our first decent dinner btw, after 2 days...thanks to @jajay and @meow13! it was late already when jajay received a text message that GHS will meet us at the lobby of the Excelsior...this time, all of us were very nervous but evidently excited. who wouldn't be when all of us will be meeting GHS for the first time? well, except for jajay who met her in Korea last year.
the hotel lobby was not crowded coz it was late already so it was just perfect for us. later on though GHS came down and all of us were starstruck! she's breathtakingly beautiful and exquisite. i can't stop looking at her face. we introduced ourselves one by one (not missing our place of origin lol) then gave her our gifts. btw, jajay was positive GHS will meet us coz Mr. Kim and Ms. Lee knew we traveled from afar just to meet her. 
sunnies, i did not faint yeyyy! i hugged her twice and kissed her cheek to cheek. we were so careful with her you know, asking permission everytime we do that and she never disappoints us. i also had a chance to hold her waist as we took a picture together. she was never complaining when she was already carrying a lot of gifts so i helped her carry all those until Mr. Kim took it from us. then she started signing our paraphernalia. 
i hadn't fainted alright...but i made a mess! the forgetful me strikes again and this time it's worse!first, i was holding the HKC exhibition catalog but forgot to have her signed it so instead i took out my embarrassing memo pad lol! 
2vtt7wn.jpg

second, while GHS was signing my memo pad, i made a mess spelling out my name. can you imagine that? i don't know how to spell my name OMG! 
2rcuc8h.jpg

but GHS is very sweet...maybe i was so mesmerized with her voice. she's so soft-spoken. i love the sound she said the letters while i dictate to her my name lol! i asked for another signature from her after noticing she signed on a paper that might be easily torn away. sorry girls, i was quite greedy...but i asked for the second time and she signed again. this time i dictated my name correctly, whew!
iylgnd.jpg

our princess is so adorable inside and out! now, i love her more that i met her in person. she's really one of a kind. i met her twice and already i became an addict. i want to see her again. am so missing her already as we fly back home.
@chyne22, @GHSforever, @S_sun, @iamaminsuner, and i had a great time in HK. thank you very much to all Sunnies wishing good tidings for us. we went there hopeful and we went home fully satisfied. thank you very much @meow13, @jajay, @junding2009. till we meet again...CHEERS!
God bless Goo Hyesun and all Sunnies! :-*

Guest jajay

Hi Sunnies/Minsunners! 
After an amazing weekend, I could finally sit down nicely at home to share my thoughts and experience with you all. 
Thanks to @meow, @junding2009 ,Lisa and @regie22 for their prompt, accurate and emotionally charged account of the events. Reading them is like reliving all those wonderful moments with HS and you girls.^^
Special thanks to Lisa for sharing Hana's ceramic art to all of us. I'm so touched by her dedication and love for HyeSun, and she is such a young talent like HS herself. I'm sure she is now in heaven smiling happily, knowing that from now on she will have a special place in HS's heart =) Lisa, you're really a great cousin to Hana for doing all this for her and it's great to have met you ^^ 
As meow and others already shared a thorough fan account here, I will just share bits and pieces of my thoughts and feelings of our meeting. To be honest, I can't give details because I wasn't focused on HyeSun 100% of the time... it's not because I didn't want to, but the fact that she's surrounded by so many passionate fans at all times made it pretty hard for me to keep track of her =P Nonetheless, you can't help but be affected by the warmth of her presence,near or afar; and with each encounter, you couldn't resist to love her even more. She's truly one of a kind! 
As some of you may already know, this was my second meeting with HS, but it was just as electrifying as the first time. On the night of 5/24, after more than 3 hours of waiting, God lifted us from utter disappointment to heavenly euphoria when my phone rang at 1017 pm with Ms Lee's voice on the other end telling me that HS would meet with us at the hotel lobby in 10 minutes. At that instant, while everyone jumped and screamed with joy and excitement (there were people on the street but who cares?!), I actually felt a wave of relief because I knew that all the precious effort and time our Sunnies paid to come to HK would not be in vain. Given the experience I had with HS in Seoul before, I was very certain HS would not disappoint her fans and of course, she did not. 
As we chatted with Mr Kim and Ms Lee while waiting for HS, I thought I would stay pretty calm even if I see HS because this isn't the first time I meet her, and indeed when she came down to see us, as excited and happy I was to see her, I have to say I kept my composure quite well (to the point that Lee thought I'm a fan club president or sth lol).  While observing our Sunnies having a blast with HS from the side, my heart couldn't help smiling. Her sincerity and kindness instilled a kind of warmth in me that no other artist/celebrity ever could. When our Sunnies went up to introduce themselves to HS and hugged her, I could see HS was truly happy to meet them and wasn't afraid to hug back. When it was my turn to go up to her, all my composure just went out the window and I just blurted out "HS, do you remember me? I met you in Seoul last Sept!". HS obviously didn't recognize me at first, but after a while she widened her eyes and said "Ah! Yes!" and at that moment I just couldn't care if she's pretending or not (LOL) and just went up to offer her a big hug and welcomed her to Hong Kong XD! Last time when I saw her she didn't wear perfume, but this time she had a really nice scent, so I wonder what kind of perfume she's using now....maybe a new task for our FBI Sunnies? keke!

After the introduction, it was autograph time and our dedicated Sunnies are of course very well prepared =P No matter how many requests, HS never said no, and she always wore a smile on her face. She even took time to ask the name of every one of us when she signed our items when she didn't really need to. It's actually a bit embarrassing when I handed my Peach Tree book for her to sign because I'm basically illiterate in Korean, but I told her that I would learn the language and read her book for real, to which she responded with "Really?" and a giggle! (Soo cute!!) On a side note, we have a sister who was very lucky to be beside HS throughout the time when she signed our items and kept stroking her back (won't disclose who but I call her the "phantom hand" now hehe) but obviously HS didn't mind at all XD! At one time when I was standing next to HS, I even completed a little mission: my Korean friend, a devoted fan of HS whom HS knows dearly, asked me to show HS a message she wrote for HS if I get the chance. So, I quickly took out my phone and showed her the message . As she was reading it carefully, she kept nodding and smiling knowingly, as feel there is some big revelation inside the message kekeke!
It was almost half an hour of wonderful time with HS, and being the considerate and courteous Sunnies that we are (kekeke), we didn't want to keep HS from her much needed rest and bid our goodbyes after @meow confirmed next day's meeting time with HS. After seeing HS off, we couldn't contain our excitement and continued to chitchat in the lobby for another half an hour. But if you read the FA by Meow, you will know that me and Meow were in for another treat (sorry girls! XD) in the later part of the night! Honestly, we expected nothing but HS, being her polite and gracious self, came down to the lobby to personally greet and thank us was really beyond my imagination. I was more stunned than excited when I saw her with her sister sitting there waiting for us. As me and meow understood how tired HS and her team actually were as it was close to midnight and they had such a long day, we didn't stay long with them and concluded our first day.  
The next day was mainly a fanmeet for Sunnies from China and HK. Again, HS went out of her way to return to the hotel to keep her promise of meeting her fans despite her busy schedule. Unfortunately, it was quite chaotic and I really hope that HS won't be scared by the poor discipline of a few of her fans. As usual, HS complied with ALL requests from her fans including making cute faces for pictures, to the point where I actually feel exhausted on her behalf ( I didn't know this until I read the fan accounts when I got home later in the day) =.=; It was hasty as HS had to go to a meeting, but since some of us still have presents to give her, we decided to wait in her exhibit room, and there we chit-chatted with Prof Kim for a bit about HS. And of course, prof Kim affirmed what we know about HS all along, that she's a night owl and a workaholic who just couldn't stop. Her creativity overflows because of her timid nature (she speaks little) and art became her major outlet of expression. He too is a bit concerned of HS's workaholism, so I asked if HS has time to date, i.e. does she have a boyfriend? (VERY important question to everyone of us in the room kekeke) Kim replied "No", to which I immediately responded "Really? I don't think so!" Laughter broke out in our room while Kim responded by giggling and hitting me (seriously he did and I wonder what that means?! XD). 
During our chitchat, HS suddenly came back to the room to take official pics and greet a buyer of her art, so we cleared and waited outside. But before they close the door, I was invited to go into the room to help the buyer take a few pictures with HS, so I really lucked out to be able to go inside to take a few close up shots of HS without the crowds. When HS was done and was about to exit the door for more pictures and autographs with fans, I stopped her and gave her a simple, poorly done souvenir: a folder of all her news clippings on her press conference held the previous day. It was honestly quite ugly looking LOL but nonetheless I summoned my courage and gave it to her (cuz heck it's quite an embarrassment for me to do this at my age as I haven't done cut and paste since primary school and I swear I wouldn't do it for anyone else again! -__-), telling her that all her news clippings that came out in the newsstand today were included, and with my limited ability and help from a good Korean friend, I translated an article for her in English and Korean so that she could at least know what it's all about (actually all the news clipping mentioned the same thing! lol). Being the well-mannered girl, she carefully looked at it (even tho it looked like a cut and paste homework done by a 5 year old kid and I was almost blushing ),smiled and repeatedly said thank you. Standing next to her, shoulder touching shoulder, I was so taken by her that I just couldn't utter another meaningful word while in fact there were so many things I wanted to say to her but my brain was just gone at that moment T.T Although it was probably my only chance to have some personal interaction with her, seeing that she's so pressed for time and in a hurry to keep with her schedule, I didn't want to keep her so after I gave her my ugly folder, we were ready to head out. Once the door opened, I saw her disappeared into the crowd of fans who ate her up like the sea LOL. 
What happened after she went out was not exactly glorious, as our fellow Sunnies had mentioned, when people lost their control, pushed into HS and even crazily jumped her for hugs and kisses. I really wished it hadn't happened because as Lisa and meow had mentioned, HS became stressed and uncomfortable and that's the last impression we want HS to get during her stay in HK as she once mentioned that she appreciated HK locals who generously gave her the privacy that she wants. Nevertheless, HS showed her kindness to fans by complying to autographs and pictures without complaint. I was really moved by her while at the same time feeling worried and upset for her. She is truly a gem and it's a shame that she is still underrated in her country when she deserves so much more just for who she is and what she strives for. 
Since some of our Sunnies didn't get the autographs we wanted from HS that day as she was too busy with other fans, we asked Ms Lee to kindly hand our items to HS for her to sign on when she's back from her schedule, and Ms Lee was really helpful (actually our meeting with HS wouldn't have happened without her) and fulfilled our requests, so the next day me and some of the Sunnies returned to the hotel to find all our items signed ^^. I'm especially happy that she signed my BOF CD cover (BOF is the drama that leads me to her, and of course some of you may know it also holds another big special meaning for me hehehe ) and a picture of us together during our meeting in Seoul last time (if she didn't remember me before, I'm quite certain she remembers now that she saw this one kekekeke). 
I will conclude my FA by sharing some pics here. Please excuse the poor quality as I only took them with my little camera. 
IMG_2651_zps3fffe1cb.jpg

IMG_2652_zps9576393f.jpg

IMG_2655_zpsf3985a5d.jpg
IMG_2658_zpsfa0eede4.jpg
IMG_3178_zpsf263cee4.jpg
IMG_3179_zpsa7bf327b.jpg

IMG_3180_zps40ef52a5.jpg
IMG_3182_zpsec009a47.jpg
IMG_3183_zps84c47f38.jpg

9b0b4b25-6849-4157-a23f-dac73fe8730a_zps
IMG_3188_zpsce8af1b7.jpg

IMG_2668_zpsfe1501e2.jpg

IMG_2719_zps448ee7f0.jpg

IMG_2720_zps907b5bd1.jpg

This meeting was made amazing not only because of meeting HS in person, but more importantly for me is to be able to meet and hang out with Sunnies/Minsunners who are warm, fun and simply cool people ^^ You guys are really what made this experience so special for me, so thank you so much for visiting HK and I hope one day we will have our reunion again! @meow13,@ chyne22,@regie22, @GHSforever, @S_sun, @iamminsunner, @junding2009, you gals are the best!!

:x :x

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

I am so touched and so thankful to all the Sunnies for your sharing.
What you guys did for GHS is so kind and so considerate!
I hope GHS sold lots of pix.
So, I want to get something straight.
GHS was able to communicate with you guys in English? How good is her English?
Just very curious.

@myoneonly!
I pray for the best for you and for your family as you deal with your loss.
May your grandma rest in peace.
Take good care of yourself.

@ jajay ,I'm effectively crushed of emotions by reading your story of meeting GHS and Sunnies .It was like eating the most tasty, full of exotic flavors ,chocolate ,fruits ,cream cake . Like droplette of dewy on thirsty plants .You have an amazing, sunny , style in writing ,and I'm wandering why don't you write a MINSUN fanfic ? I hope I didn't offended with my, to emotional ,comment . I meant every word ! Thank you !  Thank you to all Sunnies who, so kindly, share with us their thrilling experience ,you made all of us part of that unique encounter !  @myoneonly ,my dearest guardian captain , I'm sincerely sorry for your loss , but I'm sure that your grandmother look  proudly  at you from above, seeing what a hot heart has her niece ,giving her love to such many strangers like MINSUNERS and SUNNIES ! Welcome through yours sisters ! Thank you!  I hope that " thank you" didn't demonetize .If you know another meaningful word ,please share it with me !

HELLO SUNNIES! :D
@myonenonly...my deepest condolence for your loss. God is good! He allowed your grandma to spend her last quality time with you before finally taking her away. we missed your presence in HK...we're looking forward to hang out with you at the Excelsior in fact and stalking GHS there lol. it wasn't meant to be...yes, maybe next time, God willing!
@jajay...GHS finally signed your DVDs yeyyy! oh well, i think i knew what that message about. hehe GHS knew who we are. thanks to your korean friend!
@cheerkoo...i didn't hear GHS speak straight english. i only heard words like "ah", "yes", "really", "together" coming out from her mouth. she enunciated the words  so well. even when she says the letters as we dictate the spelling of our names. her english phonetics is good! she nods, she giggles, and smiles a lot. i think that's because we did all the talking lol! our excitement was everywhere geeeez!
oh i think meow and jajay can tell. they were with GHS past midnight while all of us were on dreamland keke!
God bless Goo Hyesun and all Sunnies! :)

Ku Hye Sun@ Fun Taipei Beautiful Journey press conference
20130529_1369796048.jpg20130529114725671.jpg1369795524_518012.jpg201305291146211810_1.jpg
I think she's making Pineapple cake :P
20130529114513835.jpg2013052911430868.jpg20130529115612453.jpg2013052911582681427_1.jpg1369796113_518022.jpg

[포토엔]구혜선 밀착 스키니 자태 '모든 여성들의 워너비 스키니 라인'

기사 이미지 [뉴스엔 정유진 기자]

타이페이 2013년 새 여행테마 'Fun Taipei 아름다운 여행' 소개 간담회를 5월 29일 오전 11시 서울 소공동 롯데호텔 버클리룸에서 열렸다.

이날 구혜선이 입장하고 있다.

'Fun Taipei 아름다운 여행' 간담회에서는 타이페이가 선보이는 특별한 여행 패키지, 관광 명소, 영화배우 진백림과의 팬미팅 등 다양한 행사와 이벤트가 소개됐다.

또 배우 겸 영화감독 구혜선이 참석해 '나만의 아름다운 여정' 이라는 특별한 관광 코스'에 대해 설명하고, 타이페이 관광전파국 부국장과 함께 파인애플 케이크를 만들어 함께 맛보는 시간을 가졌다.

한편 타이페이는 올해 101 관광전망대, 중화항공공사, 한국 현지 유명 여행사와 연계하여 '즐거운 타이페이 FUN TAIPEI' 자유여행 캠페인을 펼친다.

정유진 noir1979@
http://news.nate.com/view/20130529n14212

--------------------------

130528 Ku Hye Sun & Lee Sang Bong appointed as 2013 CICB ambassador

130528 Ku Hye Sun & Lee Sang Bong appointed as 2013 CICB ambassadorcre KBS

To our International Sunnies Team to HK, good job everyone :-bd and thanks for sharing your priceless experience with us here, i'm so happy and touch and no words of happiness to express, thanks again everyone  ^:)^

@myonenonoy, my deepest condolence to you and your family, be strong dear. May your grandma RIP. [-O<

thanks @cheerkoo for the translation, we all very grateful to you.

@meow13 thanks for the new pics of our princess,  seems she's really very busy nowadays emmm... wonder when she flew home to Korea.

and to all Sunnies have a nice day/night and dont' forget your daily VOTE

proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv
credit freesia

-------------------------------------

Another News

구혜선, 백옥피부에 몸매 비율 끝장 '불공평하네'

뉴스엔 원문 기사전송 2013-05-29 15:39

201305291517273010_1.jpg

[뉴스엔 최현영 인턴기자]

배우 구혜선의 하얀 피부가 화제다.

최근 한 온라인 커뮤니티에는 '오늘 구혜선'이라는 제목으로 사진이 게재돼 누리꾼들 사이에서 관심사로 떠오르고 있다.

사진 속 구혜선은 단발머리에 백옥같은 피부를 자랑하고 있다. 작은 얼굴과 유난히 흰 피부로 순수한 분위기를 풍긴다. 패션 또한 연청과 민트색 카디건으로 무난하게 코디해 자연스러운 느낌을 준다.

사 진을 접한 누리꾼들은 "세상에 백인 아냐?", "입 모으고 있는 것 봐 귀여워", "구혜선 정말 예쁘다", "혜선씨 요즘 뭐 하고 지내나요", "단발머리 참 잘 어울리는 연예인 중 하나인 듯", "마음도 예쁘고.. 완전 내 이상형"!, "다리 긴 것 봐. 비율도 좋아 부러워", "하얗고 예쁘고 인형 같네" 등 다양한 반응을 쏟아냈다.

한편 구혜선은 5월 29일 오전에 열린 2013 FUN TAIPE '자유여행 아름다운 여행' 소개간담회 행사에 참석해 타이페이 파인애플 케이크를 만들어 눈길을 끌었다. (사진=뉴스엔DB)

최현영 dolphin@

source : http://news.nate.com/view/20130529n24555

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

meow13 said: Ku Hye Sun@ Fun Taipei Beautiful Journey press conference
20130529_1369796048.jpg20130529114725671.jpg1369795524_518012.jpg201305291146211810_1.jpg
I think she's making Pineapple cake :P
20130529114513835.jpg2013052911430868.jpg20130529115612453.jpg2013052911582681427_1.jpg1369796113_518022.jpg

[포토엔]구혜선 밀착 스키니 자태 '모든 여성들의 워너비 스키니 라인'

기사 이미지 [뉴스엔 정유진 기자] Newsen reporter Jung YooJIn  (Thanks so much meow13)

타이페이 2013년 새 여행테마 'Fun Taipei 아름다운 여행' 소개 간담회를 5월 29일 오전 11시 서울 소공동 롯데호텔 버클리룸에서 열렸다.Taipei 2013 has a new tourism theme, "Fun Taipei Beeautiful Travel". On May 29 at 11am, there was a conference at Seoul SoGong-dong Lotte Hotel inside the Berkeley room to promote its theme.

이날 구혜선이 입장하고 있다. That day, GHS was entering the room.

'Fun Taipei 아름다운 여행' 간담회에서는 타이페이가 선보이는 특별한 여행 패키지, 관광 명소, 영화배우 진백림과의 팬미팅 등 다양한 행사와 이벤트가 소개됐다.At the conference, many promotional events/packages were introduced: tourism sights, fan meeting with movie star Jin BekRim and other special travel packages.

또 배우 겸 영화감독 구혜선이 참석해 '나만의 아름다운 여정' 이라는 특별한 관광 코스'에 대해 설명하고, 타이페이 관광전파국 부국장과 함께 파인애플 케이크를 만들어 함께 맛보는 시간을 가졌다. Actor/director GHS attended the conference to explain about the "My personal beautiful journey" travel package and she also made the pineapple cake with Taipei Travel Deputy to share the taste with the audience.

한편 타이페이는 올해 101 관광전망대, 중화항공공사, 한국 현지 유명 여행사와 연계하여 '즐거운 타이페이 FUN TAIPEI' 자유여행 캠페인을 펼친다.Taipei is teaming up with 101 Travel Points, China Air Ltd, Korea Local Famous Travel Agency to promote "Fun Taipei" Free Travel campaign.

정유진 noir1979@
http://news.nate.com/view/20130529n14212

--------------------------

130528 Ku Hye Sun & Lee Sang Bong appointed as 2013 CICB ambassador

130528 Ku Hye Sun & Lee Sang Bong appointed as 2013 CICB ambassadorcre KBS

Guest cheerkoo1430281614

sukreen said: To our International Sunnies Team to HK, good job everyone :-bd and thanks for sharing your priceless experience with us here, i'm so happy and touch and no words of happiness to express, thanks again everyone  ^:)^

@myonenonoy, my deepest condolence to you and your family, be strong dear. May your grandma RIP. [-O<

thanks @cheerkoo for the translation, we all very grateful to you.

@meow13 thanks for the new pics of our princess,  seems she's really very busy nowadays emmm... wonder when she flew home to Korea.

and to all Sunnies have a nice day/night and dont' forget your daily VOTE

proxy.jpg?t=HBgpaHR0cHM6Ly90d2l0cGljLmNv
credit freesia

-------------------------------------

Another News

구혜선, 백옥피부에 몸매 비율 끝장 '불공평하네' =GHS:white gem skin and perfect body shape; it is so unfair.

뉴스엔 원문 기사전송 2013-05-29 15:39 by Newsen

201305291517273010_1.jpg

[뉴스엔 최현영 인턴기자]- Newsen Intern reporter Choi HyunYOung

배우 구혜선의 하얀 피부가 화제다. Actress GHS;s white skin is creating news.

최근 한 온라인 커뮤니티에는 '오늘 구혜선'이라는 제목으로 사진이 게재돼 누리꾼들 사이에서 관심사로 떠오르고 있다. One online community posted GHS's pictures under the title of GHS Today and the internet viewers are interested.

사진 속 구혜선은 단발머리에 백옥같은 피부를 자랑하고 있다. 작은 얼굴과 유난히 흰 피부로 순수한 분위기를 풍긴다. 패션 또한 연청과 민트색 카디건으로 무난하게 코디해 자연스러운 느낌을 준다. Inside the pictures, GHS shows her white gem skim with her short hair. Her small face with amazing white skin gives off genuine and pure feel. Her light blue and mint cardigan solid fashion gave off natural feel as well.

사 진을 접한 누리꾼들은 "세상에 백인 아냐?", "입 모으고 있는 것 봐 귀여워", "구혜선 정말 예쁘다", "혜선씨 요즘 뭐 하고 지내나요", "단발머리 참 잘 어울리는 연예인 중 하나인 듯", "마음도 예쁘고.. 완전 내 이상형"!, "다리 긴 것 봐. 비율도 좋아 부러워", "하얗고 예쁘고 인형 같네" 등 다양한 반응을 쏟아냈다. Internet browsers are commenting: She is white? She is so cute the way she is protruding her lips together, GHS is really pretty, I wonder what Hyesun-ssi is doing these days, she really is one of few celebrities who look good with short hair, Her heart is pretty too and she is my perfect ideal, Look at her long legs, Her body line is so enviable. So white and pretty she is like a doll.....

한편 구혜선은 5월 29일 오전에 열린 2013 FUN TAIPE '자유여행 아름다운 여행' 소개간담회 행사에 참석해 타이페이 파인애플 케이크를 만들어 눈길을 끌었다. (사진=뉴스엔DB) GHS attended the 2013 Fun Taipei promotion on May 29 to introduce Freedom Travel packages to Taipei and she created much stir along with the pineapple cake that she made. (I remember Fahrenheit members giving GHS the gift of pineapple cake---unlike many native Koreans that I met, she really has sweet tooth....keke)

최현영 dolphin@

source : http://news.nate.com/view/20130529n24555

@cheerkoo & @sukreen thank you both for your uplifting message. It does help a lot esp. coming from people you look up to. :)

@regie22 sis, thank you for thinking about me. :)  I miss you ladies. I know you had a grand time with Hye Sun. D & S are still away.

@myoblu , thank you for your kind words, as always you're very sweet. :)

Hye Sun looks so pretty. She looks good in green. It brings out her whiteness & perfect skin. Yeah, I'm more convinced now that short hair suits her. :) Thanks meow for bringing in the news.

:D :-bd

Guest S_sun

Hi Sunnies.I am still on holidays.Therefore access to WiFi is spotty and limited. My fellow Sunnies/Minsuners and Lisa had posted wonderful accounts. .Every word is true and heartfelt.

A Big thank you and hugs to@ meow13 and@ jajay who went beyond basic hosting to make sure our stay in HK was fun and comfortable. The best was the sharing of fangirling and our love for GHS and of course meeting our princess.

You guys are Daebak!

Thanks to all of you holding up the fort here at soompi. :)

The Fun Taipei event also gain coverage on Taiwan newspaper
130530TheCommonsDaily_zpsc73d598e.jpg~or
The Commons Daily

130530ChinaTimes_zps20e7b16c.jpg~origina
China Times

The content focus on the promotion details of Fun Taipei campaign.
I will only translate the part on HyeSun:
To attract Korean tourists to visit Taipei, Ku Hye Sun was invited to the Fun Taipei press con to promote the free travel package. Ku has joined the deputy chairman of tourist information dept. to make pineapple cakes.
Ku also revealed that she had been living in Taipei for some time for filming. She has been to Lung Shan Temple, in which the architectural art and the worshipers impressed her. She also said the she had bought some handicraft as souvenirs for her friends in Korea who like that a lot. She also revealed that she missed the Xiao Lung Bao and Bubble tea in Taipei. The deputy chairman recommended Ku to try the hot spring in BeiTou