Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

prettywiz

said:

AHHHH.I AM MISSING GHS AGAIN but it is okay i understand she's been so busy the past few weeks..SHE NEEDED THIS BREAK TO REST FOR HER HEALTH and REENERGIZE!
@chyne22..while looking at those pix you posted i noticed those caucasian foreigners..they really stopped and were looking at GHS i guess they were starstrucked at GHS'S beauty too..THANK YOU AGAIN

http://cafe.daum.net/ok211/77f9/657914?docid=1CxsU77f965791420130603230658

130603 Ku Hye Sun visited Paik Kun Woo's piano performance
According to Aye, it was on an island, and this may be shooting for the documentary. @cheerkoo , please take a look if more details stated. thanks

img-20130603-110352_zpsfcf935cd.jpg~origimg-20130603-110400_zpsdaad6e10.jpg~origimg-20130603-110407_zpsbb0bf82a.jpg~origimg-20130603-110422_zpsc281d249.jpg~orig

-- edit ---

I search a bit, it's Paik Kun Woo's island concert on Ulleungdo. It's sponsored by MBC and it will be shown in a documentary in July. That's why HyeSun was there, she has bee shooting that documentary for MBC, right?
rtyr.jpg?type=w3
Paik is a famous pianist in S. Korea.
http://blog.naver.com/newdonghae?Redirect=Log&logNo=50172693396

Thanks meow13!
GHS seems to be always doing something cultural and artistic these days.
I reviewed the two links that you gave above.
Pianist Paik is giving a free recital in the island of Ullengdo and one of the bloggers says that there will be a MBC documentary based on Paik.
I know that GHS was filming a documentary for MBC but for a famous poet/writer/composer Heo something few months ago.
So, I am not sure if both are related in any way.
Since it will be in July, perhpas we will hear more about it.
The concert was held on Monday at 7pm on June 3rd.
GHS did say in Chosun Women interview that she is currently working on a documentary as well as a film that she will act in.
GHS is not very open about her work and I think it is a good thing. There are too many copy-cats out there in the entertainment world.
Thanks very much again.
I wonder who that older gentleman is? And who is that taller gentleman to the left of her?
Both seem much older than GHS. GHS is also dressed very informally that I think she was there to just enjoy the concert. Dont you think?

Guest Kimmy10

@cheerkoo that older gentleman could that be Hye Sun's father? here is the photo of Hs's father

cr as tag

they look similar.. But i could be wrong :)

Thank you everyone

Guest S_sun

Thanks to @meow13 for latest pics and Sue for translation.

When I hugged her she seemed so delicate, you would want to protect her. Somehow she just brings out your protective instinct. My point is no wonder the 2 older companions instinctively put out their hands to protect her.

So happy to see her these days, relaxing and enjoying herself. :)

kimmy10!
Hello!
I am not sure if he is her father. I remember GHS once said that she looks more like her father. Once there was a half close-up of her father in her cyworld and he had huge eyes like GHS.
But I just cannot tell.
Hope all the Sunnies are well.
GHS said that she now knows all the directors (in Korea?)...could they be two of the directors?
She seems to be hanging out with more older people these days
She had been selected as ambassador for several events and most of them are hosted by older and experienced people.
She went to an outing for the director Kim who made hollywood movie with Arnold Schwarzenegger and she was the ambassador for the French cinema and Ahn SungGi was there and when she was picked to be one of the ambassadors at the art and craft binele and she had supper with mayor of that city,,,etc.
Know what I mean?
These older people may try to get GHS to meet established men to get her married off....keke

Sorry,,,,
I missed this information posted by one of the bloggers that meow13 gave us:
http://cafe.daum.net/ok211/77f9/657914?docid=1CxsU77f965791420130603230658
오늘 백건우라는 피아니스트께서 공연하셧는데 거기에 관람하러 구혜선이랑 이장희씨 오심!!! 구혜선 존예 대박 얼굴 진짜 작고 눈 진짜 커!!! 계속 넋 놓고 봄 아 지역은 울릉도야!!!
Today, the pianist Paik GunWoo gave a concert. As a spectator, GHS and Lee JangHee-ssi came!!! GHS ?jonyeh? Daebok. Her face is really tiny and her eyes are really big!! I am just staring at her like a lost soul. The area is in Ollengdo!!!

I think Lee JangHee is a singer and composer.

이미지정보 http://music.daum.net/artist/photo/detail?artist_id=1901&album_id=&obj_type=&image_id=379272#artist_id=1901&image_id=379272
Here is more recent pic of Lee Janghee and it seems like he lives in Ollengdo!oo

137946484DC78DB226B78E

Guest S_sun

Please Sunnies, let's make a final push today and tomorrow to watch her Samsung Galaxy S4 cf all day and night. Get friends and relatives to watch it.

Make hers no 1! GHS fighting!

Thanks again meow13 for more bloggers!
http://cafe.daum.net/cm20071222/MQss/508?docid=4226127984&q=%B1%B8%C7%FD%BC%B1
(I am just summary-translating the blogger's comments from top to bottom.)
The world famous pianist Paik GunWoo gave a beautiful present to Ollengdo.
That day, by accident, I was honored to witness director/actress GHS enjoying the concert with singer Lee JangHee.
Before the concert, I was also honored to eat at the best restaurant in Ollengdo with GHS, the best ullzzang   of the Republic of Korea.
I don't know who that is (referring to himself) but yesterday was truly a cool day!
(I also wonder who he is--the man in green windbreaker! keke!! GHS is upto something!!)

http://www.dakbonsa.com/gnuboard4/bbs/board.php?bo_table=entertain&wr_id=2404176
어젯밤 울릉도 촛대바위 앞에서 윤정희 남편이자 세계적인 피아니스트 백건우씨의 피아노 공연이 있었는데
Last night, in front of the Candlestick Rock of Ollengdo, Paik GunWoo who is not only Yoon JungHee's husband but also a globally known pianist, had concert.
가수 이장희와 함께 구혜선이 뙇~~~~Then, I saw singer Lee JangHee and GHS  right there~~~
울릉도 난리났음 Ollengdo is in an uproar.
도대체 구혜선은 여기까지 배타고 3시간넘게 걸려 왜왔는지...Just what is the reason that GHS took an over  3 hour boat ride to come all the way here....
저번엔 이외수집에 가서 그림 그리더니  While back, she went all the way to Lee WehSoo's house to draw a painting.
이번엔 이장희 보러온건가?
This time, did she come all the way to see Lee JangHee?
(Yeah! I am getting so curious!!)

HELLO SUNNIES!
THANK YOU @meow for the update and @cheerkoo for the translation..
She really has no make up on and she travelled 3hrs.by boat to watch the free concert..i guess she was invited by whom we don't know hehe i feel like she is helping a lot in promoting korea's tourism and their art & culture..i am just curious too if this is included in the documentary film that she is doing..i've never been interested about documentary films but since GHS started doing it i started watching documentaries by famous us tv personality and it is quite interesting the only thing is majority doing it are male..
Before the concert, I was also honored to eat at the best restaurant in Ollengdo with GHS, the best ullzzang   of the Republic of Korea. 
I don't know who that is (referring to himself) but yesterday was truly a cool day! No wonder SUNNIES who met her in HK were not themselves too when they saw GHS..i remember @regie even forgot to spell her name hahaha..maybe this blogger just like the other blogger was just lost when he saw GHS..@chyne22 Thank you for the additional pic.. looks like that guy was talking on the phone and had to go back to look at GHS:D
I'm happy and proud that even if she is not active as an actress she is still busy with her other work and give us a chance to hear news about her and see pictures of her:x

http://news.nate.com/view/20130604n38812
This article says that:
울릉도에 반해 가수 은퇴 뒤 이곳에 둥지를 튼 가수 이장희가 영화감독 겸 배우인 구혜선과 함께 깜짝 등장했다. 구혜선은 울릉도의 삶을 다큐멘터리로 찍을 생각으로, 이장희와 의논하기 위해 울릉도를 찾았다.
A singer, Lee JangHee, fell in love with Ollengdo island, and made himself a nest here after retirement.  Suddenly he appeared at the Paik GunWoo concert with actress/director GHS. GHS is thinking about making a documentary about the people and their lives in Ollengdo Island and came down to consult with Lee JangHee.

(So, now we know why GHS was in Ollengdo!!---)
Few esidents of Ollengdo made these comments about a pianist coming to the island to perform: “클래식인지 뭔지 내 우찌 알겠노.” “먹고 살기 바빠 죽겠다 아임니꺼. 싫은 건 아인데, 우리는 석 달 반짝 장사해 먹고 사는 사람들잉께, 근데 왜 온대요?” 현지 반응은 기대에 다소 못 미쳤다. 반면 관광객들 사이에선 “어머 백건우 선생님이다, 우리 진짜 운 좋다”며 환호성이 터져 나왔다.
"I have no idea what classic music is; There is no room to think about anything else but to make a living. It is not that I don't like it. It is just that we have to make a year's worth of living in 3 months time. So, why is he coming here?" HOwever, the tourists at Ollengdo island are saying: Wow, Paik GunWoo-sunsengnim? We are so lucky to be here today!"

Paik GunWoo said that:
“다른 연주장과 달리 문화가 없는 곳을 개척해 나간다는 점에서 보람을 느낀다”고 했다. 그는 “제가 미국 뉴욕에 처음 가서 받은 충격이나 이곳 사람들이 제 음악회에서 받은 충격은 똑같이 새로운 문화를 접할 때 보는 긍정적인 부딪힘”이라며 “사람들이 이렇게 첫 경험을 하고, 문화를 맛볼 수 있다는 점에서 값있는 공연이었고 만족스러운 음악회였다”고 말했다. 4일 울릉도를 떠난 백건우와 윤정희는 7일 경남 통영 사량도에서 섬마을 콘서트를 한 차례 더 개최한다. Unlike other places that I perfomed, it is rewarding for me to think that I am bringing culture to a place that has no culture. Just as I was shocked when I went to live in New York city in America, most of the residents here  were probably culturally shoced by my music. It is just normal and  positive culture shock. The fact that people are able to taste a piece of culture made me feel very satisfied and I consider it a priceless experience." Paik is going to another island in GyungNam on the 7th for another "culture shock" performance....keke (His w ife is a famous movie star Yoon JungHee who is 2 years older than her husband and whom I believe recently won an award at the Cannes Film Festival for her role in "Poetry" Yoon is 69 and her husband is 67.I am not sure how long they have been married but I am sure it is not common for her age group to marry a man few years younger. I am not sure if it is their first or second marriage but the reporter says that Yoon has attended several hundreds of her husband's concert and yet she still gets nervous before his performance and she sits usually in the last row. Only about 500 peopple were expected for the free concert but over 2000 people attended the event.

Why is GHS moving towards directing documentaries? I know that she will continue to direct movies as well. I wonder what happend to the documentary about writer Heo? Come to think of it, it is interesting that she named her music partnership Documentary. Did she keep that name or did they change to Flying Galaxy???? So, Ollengdo is a place with no culture---looks like a beautiful place but nor for the residents..only for the tourists?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ulleungdo?
220px-Map_Ulleung-do.png
Ollengdo is also spelled Ulleung-do--red circle indicates the location. I guess it could take over 3 hours to go there from Seoul. Most people make living by fishing and its most common product is squid----Wait!! GHS loves dry squid! Is that the reason? keke
Tourists love to go there for fishing, hiking and eating raw fish. I wonder what made her pick that island or is she becoming a pd staff at MBC?? keke

Gossip:
Did you guys hear?
http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/article/480/11721480.html?cloc=
Lee Minjung and Lee ByungHyun are getting married on August 10 at 6pm!
Do you think GHS will attend?
Lee Minjung is   3  2 years older than GHS and is marrying a very wealthy and very good actor who is 12 years her senior.
GHS did say that she does think about marriage constantly even if she seems to have lots of doubts about it.
GHS once said that she may marry around 32??
Jiro Wang volunteered to fly to Korea then and marry her...keke

Guest S_sun

@GHSforever I read at other threads that other people also have problem posting pics today.Hopefully soompi will fix the problem.

@cheerkoo .Congrats to the couple. I am thinking the bof cast will be invited to the wedding. HS and LMH are close with LMJ from bof days. Maybe next year will be our girl turn! hehehe

@S_sun  I hope this year, not next ! Doesn't she declares ,more recent , that she want to marry before 30 ?  I don't know  anything about actual relationship between former partners of "BOF " Can anybody make a brief information ,or is not allowed in here ?  I know she said " I don't like to give advice and do not like to receive advice " and I don't intend to do so. I only wish to express my worry for losing a great actress ,like GOO HYE SUN ! How will be the world without the greatest actresses ? The history itself will not be the same ! It's a sin against humanity to lose a great, beautiful talent, like hers . I only hope that she take a short break for acting , weigh the possibilities and resume her activity as an actress !       The world need you ! People like you make the difference ! If not you then who?

Guest S_sun

@myoblu No need to panic! LoL Didn't she say that she will act in her next movie in her last interview? You must remember unlike other actresses, HS is an artist who does so many other activities as well. That's who she is! Lucky for us we get to see so many sides of her.

@S_sun I'm only afraid she can be really disappointed of reaction of public at her last performance as an actress and give up .Of cause I don't forget about any other GHS's  talents I'm glad and overwhelmed  by all of them , but acting is also important one ! Other way let's be patient and wait (this last one, is an advice more for me !) I LOVE YOU MY SWEET SUNNIES AND I THANK YOU FOR A FAIRY WORLD (REALLY) WHICH YOU GIVEN TO ME ! I'M SO HAPPY TO BE ONE -MODEST - OF SUNNIES ! THANK YOU !

gossip--
I am full of it these days....keke
I am posting it because I know there are Kim JaeWon fans here. right?
http://star.mk.co.kr/v2/view.php?sc=40100044&cm=%BF%AC%BF%B9%C0%CE+%B0%E1%C8%A5%A1%A4%BF%AD%BE%D6&year=2013&no=434846&selFlag=&relatedcode=&category=home
He is getting married on June 28th to a childhood friend with whom friendship turned into love 8 months ago. She is not in the business and currently 3 months pregnant.
image_readtop_2013_434846_13703246849382