Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

So, Koo attended the wedding of Song Bek Gyung who used to sing with YG' old, singing group 1Tyme. I think he might still be involved with YG in some way. ?? But he owns several restuarants too. Song once called Koo his "julchin"=a really close friend. She sought his advice when she first decided to release her songs in BREATH 1 album. He appeared in a program that focused on Koo--was it StarLife?? (forgot the name of the program. keke) 

In the MonWon variety show many years ago, Song made stuffed hot peppers for Koo, with peppers that he grew in his garden. She found them way too hot and spicy. I enjoyed Koo's MonWon program too with comedian Jung HyungDong who is taking a break now from all programs. 

I somehow had a feeling that Koo will attend Song's wedding. She grew up with the YG people!!

Thanks SOOO much for the pix from the wedding. 

Woah!! next month, our Koo becomes a married lady!!

Thanks so much for the pix to khs7 and shadia71: I see Koo being greeted by Song who is wearing the Korean traditional clothing. Another pix says that  #wedding #gd #태양 #세븐 #구혜선 #박봄 #산다라 #션 #승리 #대성#지은 #송백경=gd, tayang, se7en, gas, park bom, sandara, sean, seungri, daesung, jieun, song bekgyung...(I cannot tell where se7en is; I notice seungri in platinum blond hair,,,keke)

• Like 24

Wow!!

http://m.cafe.daum.net/Endoftheroad/X7v7/122?q=구혜선

I went into that page and saw more people. Danny Im who was the main vocal of iTyme came all the way from America. I also saw Lee Minwoo who used to be a singer of a Korean band, Shinhwa, and who also starred with GHS in NN5 and he is also dating a model now. KEKE. Lee Minwoo also has been very close to GHS. There is a variety show long ago where Lee Minwoo called his friends to see who would come out without much notice for him. GHS was one of them. He called Koo like his younger 'brother'. In the second pix from the pile of pix posted by Shadia71 is actually Lee Minwoo in front of GHS. (Wow, it is good to see old faces who have been close to GHS!!) It seems Song BekGyung is a Harley rider and the blogger is one of his rider friends. KEKE. 

Thanks Sunnies!!!

• Like 17

OMG what a blast from the past - thank you for all the pictures of Song Baek Kyoung's wedding.  I had a feeling GHS would attend - they have been close since back in the day.  It's so nice to see all these hip hoppers dressed up in nice suits and ties.  I think Hwangsabbu looks so cute in his suit - you remember him (yes Sue it is Star Life Theater) when HS went to visit him at the YG gym.  I like how they remain close and are loyal friends to one another and help each other out over the years.  In some of the other pictures I see 1 Tym members Danny and Teddy. I don't see him but their other member Oh Jin Hwan was probably there too - he may be the member standing in last row with glasses.   HS was in Danny's music video The Reason I Close My Eyes.  To this day it's one of my favorites.  That must have been a nice party. Recently Minzy from 2Ne1 announced her departure from YG (so sad) but the very next day the news of AhnGoo marriage hit and kind of took center stage.  Collectively YG does a lot of volunteer work and donate to a lot of charities.   Sean and his wife Jung Hye Young do a lot of charity work to help children too,  so I'm glad Hyesun had some good role models to learn from and that she is following in their footsteps.  It's kind of blurry but the picture of HS with the gentleman wearing a black shirt with a brown jacket looks like it could be Lee Minwoo (saw his face in another  pic).

Thank you all for all of your posts. She looks so happy and pretty and wow, some of you have such good eyes - I now see that she's cut her hair  :)  Next month.... May 21....that's right around the corner....Please  all of you take care of your health and stay well.....

• Like 17

I am very happy,  I feel that I who is getting married!
I am happy to know that finally KHS found true love , and I love that be AHJ , they complement so well, and now we must support it in this new phase of her life, is no longer just her , it is also him , because now they both are only one person. AHJ take good care of KHS because I 'm sure she'll take good care of you, and of course we will always support you
I look happiness on May 21

• Like 22

hello 

i think the guests at the wedding were also congratulating GHS.  i hope the whole YG family is invited to her wedding. i feel the love surrounding her so sweet. 

i can see her wearing simple blouse and pants but she still a real beauty. No wonder AJH is going to be the knight to protect the queen of his heart.

Two beautiful people with beautiful personalities and hearts will go a long way in life.:wub:

• Like 20

Oh mg gosh! :bigeyes: Thank u so much for ur awe-spiring post @aoknow chingu sis! :stolenkiss: U just absolutely said clearly what's on my mind & what I totally felt. *okay* Thank u so much. Aaahh..I'm speechless now....... :uhhuh::mushy:

And this is so so true! idRwzgxZ.jpg:handsdown:Absolutely agree! :glee: I so love this! :luvluv:

lrw54Va9.jpg

• Like 17

Thanks for sharing, khs7..i bet the groom and guests are telling her to stand beside the groom and said" you will be next. come here"

;) bet she shares with AJH her experience attending the wedding. and discuss some wedding matters that they need to take note.

im developing panda eyes soon. trying to read earlier pages on soompi to know more about AJH. what was he like before knowing GHs. i discover that he is cute definitely and .... a Gentleman!!!!

Live well to couple I truly adore..AhnGoo! GHS happiness is important to us. we don't want her to be hurt. 

• Like 18

Best wishes to my lovely Koo! I'm going to miss you as a single woman. :) 

I have mixed emotions. Sorry to AhnGo fans but I'm not fond of AJH (maybe because I don't know him much & I'm so protective of GHS) but my love for Koo makes me happy to know that someone loves her & will take care of her. I see?...or assume that she is very happy these days. On another positive side, she won't be growing old alone now that she found someone to share for the rest of her living years ( I was already imagining this scene...her living in a tiny house she likes, alone with her pets in a farm!.....really makes me sad before) 

I will always support her in all her endeavors. Sincerely wish her all the best. 

PS: I share same feelings to some of Koo's long time fans (as we've been sharing silently) we will warm up to AJH after the first child is born! ( sounds like in-laws :) Kekeke) 

• Like 18

To add...

Although their noble act of donating their wedding funds to the sick & needy children, my selfish heart wants to see my lovely Koo walk down the aisle on her big day witnessed by her family & close friends. I guess we won't see even one pic?...really no ceremony? :tears:

• Like 17

myoneonly sis:  I know... I too have mixed emotions.  We've been following GHS for so many years that she has become an integral part of our lives, and it feels as if I'm giving my daughter away.  Part of me is sad because I feel I will get to see less and less of her as an actress.  She will be a good wife, so I believe that as his career is blooming, she will be his support . She may perhaps travel with him when he goes to China, and they may want to start a family right away.  He's been saying that all along.   I feel strongly that she will stay at home once they have a child.  She may stay active in other areas such as her art and music, but it will be difficult to do dramas with their crazy schedules anymore.  So I'm kind of no, I'm very sad about that.   At the same time though, I have come to adore AJH.  It wasn't so from the beginning.  But the more I learn about him,  the more I like him, and now, I've totally fallen for him!!   kekeke   He is very intelligent and mature, has very well defined long term goals in life, is hard working, and I believe he will cherish and treasure her for the rest of his life.  I can't wait to see at least A wedding picture, and I'm dying to know how he proposed and if he designed her wedding ring himself.  He seems like the romantic type and he was smitten with her from the very beginning.  I think that was the deciding factor for me - that I could see his caring and devotion to her in every way.  Also, it still makes me teary eyed to think of the way they are going about their wedding plans.  Together, they are amazing.   :wub:

Yesterday I received my Blood DVD.  I can't believe all technical aspects that go into filming each scene, especially at the hospital, when Rita is trying to run tests and get blood from JiSang. So much thought and preparation had to go into the scenes before we got the final clean cut version with the music in the background.  They really put their all into this drama.  Of course my favorite scenes were the ones shot in Jeju.  GHS was so adorable in them and I can see that he felt that way too.  Anyway,  yes, it's a little bit sad, but we can continue to support her as a married woman and look forward to the next chapter in her life.  :heart:   Always nice to hear from all of you.  Take care.......P.S. Even if there is no big ceremony and reception, isn't it customary to take pictures before the wedding?    And I thought they were looking for a wedding venue and wedding attire, right?  So Please, dear Wedding Gods, let there be at least one picture in her dress and one of the married couple together!!!   I think they will be mindful of all of their fans who want to see their wedding photo and will share one with us!

• Like 22

I think their parents know them well, her parents know him more than us, are closer, they gave their blessing, they will protect them if there are some pbl,  they are the happiest parents now! Lets be possitive, we just can enjoy them !

He protected HS a lot this month, he faced all the public things, HS used his IG to make official their marriage, this tells a lot , he is her family! She will be just too fine!

They looks just like at kbs award ! 

• Like 22

@kgrl43 I feel same way of GHS being married will have less participation in dramas. She might be doing more behind the scenes where she controls her time schedule. Possibly directing, making music, doing arts, writing & doing charities. I hope she does one more drama before she gets pregnant. :) 

• Like 18