Goo Hye Sun 구혜선

Admin

"Jae - Hyeon marriage 'Goo, 日 extraordinary interest," "Boys Over Flowers" Korean Yeoju marriage. "

Among the actors Goo a raise, Jae - Hyeon wedding, has attracted extraordinary attention in Japan. Japan, local media have eight days Goo and actors Goo enjoyed the marriage news with regard to "popular" Boys Over Flowers "Korean heroine, Jae - Hyeon this announced announced the marriage, Jae - Hyeon who appeared together in the drama "Blood," and showed extraordinary interest. Goo bar is open geumjandi acting as the heroine in 'Boys over flowers' drama in 2009. In "Boys Over Flowers" is the work of a Japanese manga of the same name as the original, as well as Korea gotta remake of the country such as Japan, Taiwan drama was loved. 

GHS is the situation through the 'Boys Over Flowers' Raise the awareness and popularity in Japan. This year, as well as the 2014 drama 'Angel Eyes' also impart a good response from Japan went to form the popular layers. On the other hand, Jae - Hyeon GHS and ring the May 21 wedding to come.  Jae - Hyeon developed between lovers while shooting the drama "Blood" and Goo Hye Sun was entered into at the end of the year as a couple one years after communion. Online team issues mkculture.com @ 

<ⓒMBN Copyright (www.mbn.co.kr) unauthorized copying and redistribution prohibited> 

http://star.mbn.co.kr/view.php?no=259965&year=2016&refer=portal

• Like 19

Shin Min Ah 'Baby' vs Goo Hye Sun 'vampire' killer yeonhanam up showdown

Sikh News Photo

[Seek news reporter later] yeonhanam and squarely in the make-up of the flower of love bloom and Shin Min Ah Goo are compared. Gimwoobinwa being devotees Shin Min Ah, Goo Jae - Hyeon the official announcement of the marriage is the talk of the town.Both actresses can not boast the ultimate gauge for the age make-up while focused on older boyfriend. This seems hard to make one capture their attention is yeonhanam. Shin Min Ah is the point of this lovely make-up one rosy cheeks on the baby's skin is immaculate. Made of a thicker eyebrow arches form a more perfect baby face. Up to this loveliness, full lips pink blemish boasts a full Mimo does not take place. GHS ppomnaetda vampire beauty expressions such as skin white jade. Makeup clearly highlighted the unrealistic white skin on the lips is not enough heat Idol envy. The highlights come one come to the lashes finished the doll beauty.

http://chicnews.mk.co.kr/article.php?aid=1460105927104796015

• Like 12

Hello sunnies

A really good day to start with the Big news that our Princess has finally found her Lifetime Prince....

But frankly speaking. I have mixed feelings about this. Sad to see Hyesun is leaving her single world behind. As far as 2009, I have been a long time fan of Hyesun-Shi. I really wished that she should not get married too early coz once she settled down, we will see less of her in the entertainment world....which I hope not....I am into K-world becoz of her and I am blessed to have made friends with some of you here...esp to Sue @cheerkoo......you are our Hero in this forum....without you, we are lost in translation...Thank You!!!

I also felt like giving my daughter away...oh Gosh I felt so bad and sad!!

But at the same time I am happy that she has found someone who loves and treasure her and vice-versa coz by now we all know what she represents. She is so full of loves within her petite physical appearance....and I am not surprised her future significant other is head over heels over her and will not let her get away......

So right now, wishing her to have a smooth and beautiful wedding coz she derserves it with their parents blessings and great wishes from her fans....

• Like 20

OMG!!!!!!  I really had a rough day at work today and the moment I walked through the door my daughter says, mom, go look at your computer NOW!!! It's great news!!!!  I was so scared and excited at the same time but knew that it had something to do with GHS.  OMG!!!   I could not believe my eyes, and after I calmed down and read the details, I thought to myself,  how just like her....  to unselfishly make a donation to the terminally ill children in lieu of having a wedding ceremony....  and what a wonderful couple they are.   Their announcement really touched my heart and showed their love and commitment to one another and waaaaaah, that they want to be each other's family.........:wub::P:wub::D !!!!    My hat's off to AJH for bringing such happiness to this special person and for being her soulmate and for sharing the same values that she has.  For someone as young as he is, he's really earned my respect!     And of course, he must have been born under a lucky star - look who he gets to spend the rest of his life with!!!

Please let us have at least one picture of them on their wedding day, or hopefully one will be shared with GHS in her wedding dress.   You don't know how long I've been waiting for this!   Just so happy - CONGRATULATIONS to this wonderful couple!!  I wish them a lifetime of love, good health, and happiness together!!!!! :heart:  Sunnies, thank you so much!   We've come this far together and I can't tell you how happy I am!!!!     Thank you all for sharing the news.    :wub:

• Like 22

as a fan of her since 2009, i know her age is time for married but why i dont feel happy with the wedding news, maybe because i dont feel comfortable yet with AJH. my heart cant calm since the morning i read the news.

but i can do anything of course? i just can pray for best future for her, hope this way is really best choice she take.

dont angry to me i just want to speak my mind for my favorite actress wedding

• Like 7

"YOU MAKE ME HAPPIER THAN I EVER THOUGHT I COULD BE AND IF YOU LET ME ....

I WILL SPEND THE REST OF MY LIFE TRYING TO MAKE YOU FEEL THE SAME WAY"

MY CONGRATULATION TO OUR PRINCESS AND AHN JAE HYUN.... !!!

PLEASE TAKE CARE OUR PRINCESS FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE.... WISH YOU MORE BABIES TO COME....

AGAIN MY HEARTFELT CONGRATULATIONS....:wub::wub:

• Like 20

since 11 march i'm in  cloud 9, congratulation Ahn Jae Hyun and Goo Hye Sun, long life and happiness together !!!!  :heart: 
my facebook was flooded with their pics and video from KBS award, i follow their fan page since blood, keke, but only was needed a confirmation but the right time has came at right moment ! 

Love them a lot :wub: 

• Like 16

Hello Sunnies!

I'm so happy for both of them Congratulations to my angel KHS you deserved to be LOVE. Tears of joy and so much happiness for this wonderful and lovely couple KHS and AJH. Wish them a longlife of happiness. More babies to come and please take care of each other.

Please don't forget to share pictures of your wedding to all your fans!

• Like 21

Hi sunnies, thanks so much for sharing this wonderful news.  I am so happy that my princess has finally found her soulmate and yeah , yeah I'm still on cloud nine!!!

My heartfelt congratulations to this beautiful  couple  Wishing them a lifetime of the greatest joy, eternal love and happiness!!!

I just love the humanitarian spirit in her ..... it was the inner beauty in her that attracted me to knowing more about KHS-ssi and till this day,  I dare to say that she is really second to none.

Congratulations! Congratulations ! Congratulations! once again.

• Like 19

Gu Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun are getting married next month! This surprising news comes only a month after they told the world that they are dating in real life. The Blood costars-turned-lovers wererumored to marry this year, and it turned out to be true.

"We were fortunate to have met each other, an innocent, peaceful life companion. We decided to spend the rest of our lives together as husband and wife on May 21. We continue to learn what it means to 'live for others' through each other, and we will respect each other's values," the couple shared through their agency.

Gu Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun will have a small, private wedding just with close family members and friends. The money they save from not throwing a grandeur ceremony will be put to good use. The kindhearted couple plans to donate it to a children's hospital. 

4c01033a-1355-4742-8de6-2d6a9f598ffb.jpg

We are so happy for Gu Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun. We can just tell how much they are IN LOVE. When they were secretly dating, Ahn Jae Hyun, forgetting for a moment about the secret dating deal, held Gu Hye Sun's hand in front of of hundreds of cameras. Catch the adorable couple in action here.

The husband-to-be is a talented model-turned-actor. Here are 9 things you never knew about him.

What are your thoughts on Gu Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun as a married couple? Tell us in the comments below!

https://www.dramafever.com/news/gu-hye-sun-and-ahn-jae-hyun-are-getting-married-may-21/

•  

• Like 14

Literally i am on cloud nine love this couple so much and so happy for our princess she is best and she deserve best. I am happy how thoughtful GHS by denoting the money to ill children but i am also admire how Ahn jae hyun agree with this beautiful though of Koo. this show how harmonious their relationship is. Really praying hard for them May they live happy ever after and keep loving each other with every passing moment. As long as they are happy with small wedding i am happy but Pls ahn jae hyun ssi do share ur wedding pics with us we fans really want to see our princess in wedding gown. :) 

Hugs to all sunnies yeyyyy soon Ahn jae hyun going to be our brother in law :D

• Like 24

1 hour ago, robbo4 said:

A smile crossed my face just thinking about how lovely, and sharing, little Goo Hye Sun grew up to be when I thought about that 'This is Your Life' kind of show that aired several years back when some of GHS's former elementary school friends, and classmates, appeared to tell the world about our princess as a young girl. :D The spunky little tyke who used to eat bugs, ran around the school swatting the boys with a plastic baseball bat, and divided their shared desk with the boy sitting next to her at about 80-20 (the 80% belong to Hye Sun :sweatingbullets: :blink: :P ) has grown into this sharing, compassionate woman, the idol of millions, who's soul is as beautiful as she is. :) A real life Yang Gukwha who is every bit as precious, compassionate, and sweet, as the character that I fell in love with nine years ago...:wub: 

love your post so much :D It brought tears reading this..Feeling soo happy for her :D That spunky little tyke is now a matured woman and is fully loved and accepted by a handsome, honest and loyal man!! Awwww...Full of her thoughts today !! Cant concentrate in anything! !

• Like 19

Just like most of you I have been an ardent fan of Goo Hyesun since Yang Gukwha days. Always lurking here and it is only now that I got the courage to post because I really cant contain my overwhelming happiness for GHS and AJH,

I wish them all the best as God unite them together. 

My fellow GHS & AJH supporters hope I am welcome here. Thank you.

• Like 22

:w00t::w00t::w00t:ORENMANIYEYO.......chinkooosss.......nooonaassss....hyungs.......!!!!!

:astonished::astonished::astonished: SOMEONE PLEASE SLAP MEE.....

:flushed::flushed:AM I STILL DREAMING???......WAAAAAHHH....................I CANT still believe it............

:blush::blush::blush: I AM DROWNING IN HAPPINESS.........!!!!!

just wish to see them together again before their marriage ................i know.....its a bit....... greedy to think so......after getting such happy news........ 

oooo............my goo hye sun ..............

.......SHE JUST ALWAYS WISHED TO TOUCH THE GLIMPSE......BUT..ALWAYS BECAME A "STAR" INSTEAD.........

ahn jae hyun is really lucky to have her........!!!:heart::heart:.. i know.....my koo always endured all problems herself as a brave warrior.......but we all need you (ahn jae hyun) to be her knight........forever and ever........and we are damn sure you will be the  best caretaker for our koo..............................thanks for lightning her life....with your  presence !!!!............   :wub::wub::wub:                                                                      .

:wub::wub::wub:.........congratulation...............to my dearest....cweetest.....adorable milky couple.......

image%2032_zpsr32w6t4r.jpg

:wub::wub: ahngoo all about in my dreams.....when i sleep......i wish to attend their wedding atleast through my dreams while sleeping:P:P

missed you all sunnies and ahngoo shippers alot.....love you all.........

AHN JAE HYUN GOO HYE SUN .......HWAITING TILL THE END..........

• Like 24