[Movie 2011] Quick 퀵

pechumori

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Mishiellie

buhahah the link doesnt work on my ipad.. im going to search for chinese subbed on my apps and i'll spaz!

edit: MUHAHAHA found it~~~~ now loading on my iPad

Guest arch00

okay let's spazzzz about part 1 @crazyoverkdrama u finished right? =)) =)) He told him to count faster =)) =)) and what did he get =)) =)) 
OL6AtA1.pngtkzkqLB.png

GCSzMah.gif

Guest Mishiellie

OMG.. the beginnig.. the whole car accident.. kinda bothered me...
all those ppl prolly died... considering the gas truck blew up O_O

Guest Mishiellie

did you guys watch LMK in shut up flower boyband?? I was so sad he only appreared in 2 eps? or 4? forgot.. he was soooo good and hot in there w. the eyeliner and all

okay let's spazzzz about part 1 @crazyoverkdrama u finished right? =)) =)) He told him to count faster =)) =)) and what did he get =)) =)) 

GCSzMah.gif

OMG.. the beginnig.. the whole car accident.. kinda bothered me...

all those ppl prolly died... considering the gas truck blew up O_O

Oh hey! It's baby bunny! Did your unnie know you're here too? I know, so many of them probably died there... I was surprised too!

Archie, i was about to screencap his expression, but your gif just expressed my thoughts to perfection!! Typical LMK expression.. =)) =))

Guest arch00

Mishiellie

said: did you guys watch LMK in shut up flower boyband?? I was so sad he only appreared in 2 eps? or 4? forgot.. he was soooo good and hot in there w. the eyeliner and all

Guest Mishiellie

arch00 said:

Mishiellie

said: did you guys watch LMK in shut up flower boyband?? I was so sad he only appreared in 2 eps? or 4? forgot.. he was soooo good and hot in there w. the eyeliner and all

Archived