Park Jin Hee 박진희

Guest purpleZ

12-16-9

200912161730311118_1.jpg

200912161421001001_2.jpg

INTERNET TRANSLATION

Star of the scenario exercise in the face? ... 'You still want to marry a woman, six people 6 Colors

MBC saesumokdeurama 'You still want to marry a woman's appearance is interesting reading the script for the first time actors.

'히어로' 후속으로 내년 1월 중순 방영 예정인 '아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여자'(김인영 극본, 김민식 연출)는 지난 11월 30일 첫 대본 리딩을 갖고 본격적인 촬영에 돌입한다. 'Heroes' subsequent broadcast scheduled for mid-January next year, 'You still want to marry a woman' (giminyoung playwriting, directing Sik) last November 30 that the first script reading to rush to have a full-fledged recording.

이날 제일 먼저 도착한 박진희는 주인공 이신영 역에 몰입하기 위해 대본을 꼼꼼하게 읽는 열의를 보였다. Park Jin-hee who first arrived to a hero immersed yisinyoung station kkomkkomhage read the script showed the column. 엄지원은 동시 통역사 정다정 역으로 유창한 영어 발음을 소화해 환호를 받았다. Conversely eomjiwon simultaneous interpreters fluent English pronunciation jeongdajeong sohwahae received acclaim. 또 술만 마시면 주사를 부리는 엉뚱함을 표현하기 위해 울고 웃는 연기를 펼쳐 스태프의 웃음보를 터뜨렸다. Because when you drink the shot, burst, you cry, laugh Irrelevant for excellence of the staff held the smoke and scored uteumbo.

왕빛나는 좌우 비대칭인 헤어스타일로 등장해 주위의 시선을 모았다. Influenced by the advent bidaechingin wangbitna hair collected around the eyes. 특히 '꽃보다 남자'로 청춘 아이콘이 된 김범은 리딩장에 발을 들여놓자마자 스태프들의 폭발적인 환호를 받으며 등장했다. The 'Boys Over Flowers, Kim Bum as a youth icon as the leading foot, getting to that as soon as staff receives acclaim of the blast has emerged. 이 밖에도 최철호와 이필모가 새롭게 시작하는 드라마에 대한 기대감을 표했다. In addition, a fresh start yipilmoga choecheolho and expectations expressed about the drama.

'아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여자'는 서른여섯 노처녀가 인생에 대해 아는 척 하다 뒤통수 맞고 새로 깨우쳐가는 이야기를 유쾌하게 풀어나갈 예정이다. 'You still want to marry a woman, a 36 old lady is pretending to know about life back of his head hit a new way to talk cheerfully reminding puleonagal said.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12/31/09

20091231165939.jpg

tn_1262242623_-1020580106_0.jpg

tn_1262242623_-1020118749_1.jpg

INTERNET TRANSLATION

'Ahgyeolyeo, Park Jin-hee, the character of a reporter for the active, passionate lesson' Take

Mid-January next year, actress Park Jin Hee MBC saesumokgeuk scheduled to broadcast, you still want to marry a woman (giminyoung playwriting, directing Sik) yisinyoung impersonate characters from the TV reporter raised the column for analysis.

최근 영화촬영을 마치고 지난 22일부터 본격 드라마촬영에 돌입한 박진희는 촬영 시작 직전 현직 방송기자인 MBC 보도국의 이동애 기자를 만나 원포인트 레슨을 받았다. Recently finished filming the last shot from 22 authentic drama begun to start shooting before the incumbent Park Jin Hee MBC Broadcast period who meet the newsroom's reporters yidongae wonpointeu received lessons.

박진희는 기자로서 현장에서 있을 수 있는 다양한 상황을 제시하면서 “그럴 때는 어떻게 해야 하는지”에 대한 디테일을 꼼꼼히 메모했다. Park Jin-hee to be a reporter at the scene while a variety of situations presented, "How do you know it," said a note about the details carefully. 또한 자신이 기자로서 데스크에 제출한 아이템이 반영되지 않을 때의 심정이나, 울고 싶을 만큼 상사한테 혼날 때의 대처방안 등 실제 상황을 자세히 물었다. In addition, he submitted to the press as a desk when the item does not reflect the feelings or, as the firms want to cry when you approve of the actual combat situation, and asked in detail.

이동애 기자는 이러한 박진희의 집요한 캐릭터 분석과 열정적인 노력에 칭찬을 아끼지 않았다는 드라마 관계자들의 전언이다. Park Jin-hee of the persistent reporter yidongae character analysis and passion of these efforts did not praise the officials of the drama is some message.

또한 추위에 유독 약한 박진희는 해 들어 가장 춥다는 연말부터 본격적인 촬영에 돌입했다. The cold is also toxic to a weak year for Park Jin-hee from the end of the cold plunge to full-fledged recording said. “매서운 추위에 입이 안떨어진다”며 앓는 소리를 하던 박진희는 “영화 '궁녀'나 드라마 '쩐의 전쟁' 등도 유독 추운 겨울에 촬영을 시작해 몹시 힘들었다”며, “그래도 나중에 결과가 좋아 묘한 징크스가 생겼다”라고 웃어 보였다. "Antteoleojinda mouth, biting cold," said Park Jin Hee was ill to hear "The movie 'ladies' and drama 'War of Money' also toxic to start shooting in winter was very tough," said, "but that the result is like a strange jinx occurred, "he said laughing.

한편, 김인영 작가의 2004년작 '결혼하고 싶은 여자'의 시즌2 격인 '아직도 결혼하고 싶은 여자'는 전편의 주인공 이신영(박진희 분)이 여전히 싱글녀로서 친구들 정다정(엄지원 분), 김부기(왕빛나 분)와 함께 결혼과 일 사랑에 대해 깨우쳐 가는 유쾌한 이야기다. The authors of the 2004 giminyoung Actor: 'Would you marry a woman, two of the season, the elite, you still want to marry her' hero of the sequel yisinyoung (Park Jin Hee min) as the boys and women are still single jeongdajeong (eomjiwon min), gimbugi (wangbitna min) with one marriage and love is a pleasant way to wait for reminding me.

Guest catalima

Woman Who Still Wants To Marry to premiere mid-month

The cast has been filled out for MBC’s upcoming The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry, and the drama recently held its prayer ceremony as the drama team readies for its mid-January premiere.

The drama features three thirtysomething women and their love lives and careers, centering around Park Jin-hee, Eom Ji-won, and Wang Bit-na. Originally, I had thought Eom Ji-won was the lead role, but instead it will be Park Jin-hee, who takes over the character played by Myung Se-bin in the original 2004 drama The Woman Who Wants to Marry (which also starred Lee Tae-ran and Byun Jung-soo).

Meanwhile, the lead’s friends and love interests are all new characters. The three lead men will be played by Choi Chul-ho (Partner, Queen of Housewives), Lee Pil-mo (Sons of Sol Pharmacy), and Kim Bum (Dream).

Park Jin-hee’s character is a reporter who starts dating a man twelve years her junior (Kim Bum). In order to prepare for her role, she underwent training with real MBC reporters, whom she shadowed and studied.

Eom Ji-won plays an interpreter who, in the below-pictured scene, shouts up at a second-story window drunkenly, feeling hurt and wronged by the boyfriend who dumped her. (The catch? The man has already moved to a new place and the new tenant is hardly pleased at the inconvenience, dousing her with water.) To shoot the scene, Eom had to suffer through the water-dousing in freezing-cold weather with snow still on the ground, and the PD expressed his sorriness at putting his actress through such discomfort (apparently the writer had imaged it being summer when writing this particular moment).

The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry replaces MBC’s current drama Hero on Wednesdays and Thursdays later this month.

credit: dramabeans.com

It look like she gained weight for this role. But maybe it's just the picture who make her cheeks bigger ^^;;

stillmarry6.jpgstillmarry5.jpg

stillmarry2.jpg

stillmarry7.jpg

stillmarry10.jpg

(1-05-10)

photo106040.jpg

Park Jin-hee and Kim Beom are campus couples!

The two are in a new drama, "She Still Wants To Get Married" as the main characters.

Park Jin-hee is a girlfriend older than her boyfriend.

The program reporter Shin-yeong is acted by Park. She is known to be a troublemaker and has no common sense in work field thus, she is sent away to a project faraway. Her elder reporter asks Shin-yeong to go to a college seminar for him and thus, she goes as a substitute. Ha Min-jae acted by Kim Beom meets her there! Ha is an indie band musician as well as a composer.

The two meet and become couples eventually, but only after a motive that leads them to love!

Park makes efforts to look like a college girl because she wants to see for herself if there really is a secret group smuggling stage equipment.

This drama is a sequel to the first which was about a single woman, Lee Shin-yeong who learns about the marriage life and love through her friends.

Woman Who Still Wants To Marry to premiere mid-month

The cast has been filled out for MBC’s upcoming The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry, and the drama recently held its prayer ceremony as the drama team readies for its mid-January premiere.

The drama features three thirtysomething women and their love lives and careers, centering around Park Jin-hee, Eom Ji-won, and Wang Bit-na. Originally, I had thought Eom Ji-won was the lead role, but instead it will be Park Jin-hee, who takes over the character played by Myung Se-bin in the original 2004 drama The Woman Who Wants to Marry (which also starred Lee Tae-ran and Byun Jung-soo).

Meanwhile, the lead’s friends and love interests are all new characters. The three lead men will be played by Choi Chul-ho (Partner, Queen of Housewives), Lee Pil-mo (Sons of Sol Pharmacy), and Kim Bum (Dream).

Park Jin-hee’s character is a reporter who starts dating a man twelve years her junior (Kim Bum). In order to prepare for her role, she underwent training with real MBC reporters, whom she shadowed and studied.

Eom Ji-won plays an interpreter who, in the below-pictured scene, shouts up at a second-story window drunkenly, feeling hurt and wronged by the boyfriend who dumped her. (The catch? The man has already moved to a new place and the new tenant is hardly pleased at the inconvenience, dousing her with water.) To shoot the scene, Eom had to suffer through the water-dousing in freezing-cold weather with snow still on the ground, and the PD expressed his sorriness at putting his actress through such discomfort (apparently the writer had imaged it being summer when writing this particular moment).

The Woman Who Still Wants to Marry replaces MBC’s current drama Hero on Wednesdays and Thursdays later this month.

credit: dramabeans.com

It look like she gained weight for this role. But maybe it's just the picture who make her cheeks bigger ^^;;

stillmarry6.jpgstillmarry5.jpg

stillmarry2.jpg

stillmarry7.jpg

stillmarry10.jpg

I think we were not just used see to her with bangs, thats why it adds a little bit of volume in the cheeks.

Guest catalima

^

I never though about that

Aww. I’ll admit that when 20-year-old Kim Bum was first cast to play 32-year-old Park Jin-hee’s boyfriend in the upcoming Woman Who Still Wants To Marry, I wasn’t sure how this would play out. She’s gorgeous and youthful, but Kim Bum — well, he’s practically a baby, right? But seeing the latest stills from the drama, I’m starting to think they make a really cute couple…

Their real-life age difference is preserved In the MBC drama, which stars Park as a television reporter and Kim as a genius musician in an indie band. Kim expressed his own reservations about the romantic storyline, saying, “To be honest, the older-woman-younger-man romance is a part that really concerned me. I’m sure that my co-star Park Jin-hee felt the same way. I even wondered whether we would be able to act as people really in love. However, as filming began and I started working with Park Jin-hee, I had the thought that thanks to [her character] Lee Shin-young the cold winter would feel warmer, and my worries went away.”

credit: dramabeans

New picture:

stillmarry19.jpg

They looks so cute. I don't know why but I love JinHee's expression here XD

EDIT:

Happy Birthday wishes to the fabulously talented, incredibly beautiful Park Jin Hee!!! :D Can't wait to see her in her new drama. Having Lee Pil Mo in the cast is an added plus. I hope these two get to do a few scenes together. They're both extremely fun to watch... :)

Guest purpleZ

I'm excited about Park Jin Hee's new drama! I liked The Man Who can't Get Married. Hope this will be as good and funny as that or even better :) When will this air? Is there an official thread on this drama already? I couldn't find it

Guest catalima

^

The drama will air 20th January. I don't know if someone created a thread for The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry

Park Jin Hee works despite injury on set

With little more than a week left till the drama’s premiere, the new MBC drama The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry briefly halted filming due to an injury sustained by its lead actress, Park Jin-hee, but resumed quickly thereafter.

The accident happened while filming a scene where Park’s reporter character goes to request an interview with a boxing gym director, and is punched and collapses. However, Park injured her back while shooting, and her management stated, “After shooting the movie Her Mother [친정엄마], she hasn’t rested even a day with drama shoots, and with the frequent heavy snows and cold weather, her body has suffered, which is why she injured her back.” Furthermore, this is said to be a lingering aftereffect from a car accident ten years ago. “However, because of the shooting schedule, she hasn’t had time to go to the hospital for treatment so she is applying hot packs temporarily.” She plans to go to the hospital following the drama’s production press conference on the 14th, and will continue working for the time being.

There has been mention of the heavy snowfall being problematic for several drama productions, because their schedules are so tight that it’s difficult to work around unplanned weather constraints. With the launch looming for this show, I’m sure everyone feels the pressure, but it sounds like another case of overworking to me…

The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry is set for a January 20 premiere.

Guest kdramafanusa

[The Korea Herald 2010.01.15]

'Boys Over Flowers' star in new romantic series

201001140056.jpg

Rom-com fans rejoice: MBC is bringing an upbeat romance to a timeslot otherwise dominated by an action-heavy period piece and a melodrama.

"Still Marry Me," a spin-off of MBC's 2004 "Marry Me," will continue to chart the escapades of its 30-something and single heroine Lee Sin-young.

When asked if "Still Marry Me" could be defined as a second season of "Marry Me," a MBC representative said over the phone. "It is not really a sequel. It has a feel that is similar to that."

Original scriptwriter Kim In-young will play a strong connective role in imbuing the upcoming drama with the same feisty characters that gave "Marry Me" its addictive zest.

"Lost And Found" actress Park Jin-hee, 32, will be replacing "Marry Me" lead Myung Se-bin as the heroine. Two new female characters, played by actresses Uhm Ji-won and Wang Bit-na, will fill in for Lee's former gal pals and carry on the girl talk legacy that led the original to be dubbed the Korean version of HBO's "Sex and the City."

But it is the new male lead that promises to garner the most attention. "Boys Over Flowers" Kim Bum is signed on to star as Lee Sin-young's hot and young love interest.

The 20-year old actor seems inclined to opt for challenging roles.

After "Boys Over Flowers," he played a K-1 fighter in SBS' "Dream" before donning the role of a "host" (someone who specializes in entertaining or catering to female clientele, usually at a bar or club) in the movie "Fly Up." Now he is tackling the role of a collegiate indie band musician who falls for an older woman. "In truth, I was very concerned about it," he expressed his initial reaction to the younger man in love with older woman plotline in a press release from MBC. The press release detailed an interview between the star and the drama's production crew.

"I think that co-star Park Jin-hee probably felt the same way."

"I even wondered if we would really be able to appear as though we were truly a couple in love," Kim Bum continued. "But filming started, I started to work with Park Jin-hee, and I thought, thanks to Lee Sin-young, this could be a warm winter, and my concerns and worries went away."

When asked about the relationship between Kim Bum's and Park Jin-hee's characters, the MBC representative answered: "It could be seen as the central romance."

According to the press release, Kim Bum and co-star Park met near Seorae Village in the early stages of filming to analyze the romantic relationship between their characters. Kim Bum also revealed that he is learning how to play the guitar for his role as a musician and composer.

In the new drama, 24-year old Ha Min-jae (Kim Bum) encounters 34-year old newsroom broadcast reporter Lee Sin-young (Park Jin-hee) on campus. The two start off quibbling when they meet again after Lee breaks Ha's guitar string because she thinks he is interfering with her reporting and then she comes to teach a special lecture class at his college. Over the weeks, Ha finds himself growing subconsciously attracted to her, an initial feeling that eventually develops into love.

"My Too Perfect Sons" actor Lee Pil-mo and "My Wife is a Superwoman" actor Choi Cheol-ho will also be starring in "Still Marry Me." Lee will be playing Lee Sin-young's ex-boyfriend. Choi is cast as an oriental medicine doctor who goes on a blind date with heroine Lee but ends up courting Lee's friend.

Slated to air next Wednesday, MBC's new drama is entering the Wednesday and Thursday night ratings race two weeks after KBS' "The Slave Hunters" started airing. "The Slave Hunters" stepped up to the ratings throne from the day it first aired and continues to remain the ratings leader, nabbing nationwide ratings of 27.2 percent (TNS Media Korea) on Wednesday.

Will "Still Marry Me" be able to put a dent in the period piece's current success?

"Still Marry Me" first airs on Jan. 20 on MBC at 9:55 p.m.

(oh_jean@heraldm.com)

By Jean Oh

^

The drama will air 20th January. I don't know if someone created a thread for The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry

Park Jin Hee works despite injury on set

With little more than a week left till the drama’s premiere, the new MBC drama The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry briefly halted filming due to an injury sustained by its lead actress, Park Jin-hee, but resumed quickly thereafter.

The accident happened while filming a scene where Park’s reporter character goes to request an interview with a boxing gym director, and is punched and collapses. However, Park injured her back while shooting, and her management stated, “After shooting the movie Her Mother [친정엄마], she hasn’t rested even a day with drama shoots, and with the frequent heavy snows and cold weather, her body has suffered, which is why she injured her back.” Furthermore, this is said to be a lingering aftereffect from a car accident ten years ago. “However, because of the shooting schedule, she hasn’t had time to go to the hospital for treatment so she is applying hot packs temporarily.” She plans to go to the hospital following the drama’s production press conference on the 14th, and will continue working for the time being.

There has been mention of the heavy snowfall being problematic for several drama productions, because their schedules are so tight that it’s difficult to work around unplanned weather constraints. With the launch looming for this show, I’m sure everyone feels the pressure, but it sounds like another case of overworking to me…

The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry is set for a January 20 premiere.

Oh i hope PJH will be all ok! Im excited to see this drama, PJH is at her best when it comes to comedy. reminds me of Comeback Soon-Ae days. ;)

Thanks for all the pics and the YT Link!

I'm excited about Park Jin Hee's new drama! I liked The Man Who can't Get Married. Hope this will be as good and funny as that or even better :) When will this air? Is there an official thread on this drama already? I couldn't find it

I also wonder where is the official thread of The Woman Who Still Wants To get Married?, I hope they will make one, coz' it will start on the 20th right?

Archived