Guest purpleZ

Guest JEYEF

(03-16-10)

Park Jin-hee, our mothers' realistic baby hot scene

201003161113301003_1.jpg

INTERNET TRANSLATION

Click to enlarge

[Newsen gimsohui News]

Park Jin-hee has returned to his mother.

MBC Drama 'Still want to marry a woman from work and she does not want to miss all the love burning Jin Hee yisinyoung a movie role' our mothers' (Director: yuseongyeop) in the back to the new mother said.

Park Jin-hee is' our mothers from birth up to one aeeommada marry well. Park Jin-hee of the term, like pregnant women and preschool children from the birth process, put her up to his acting career, and attractive woman in traditional chic look was different.

The Park Jin-hee have not experienced childbirth scene was never actually given birth just as the natural childbirth smoke was introduced around the staff of the applause.

Park Jin-hee filmed the scene after the birth, "she thought our mothers when they bear children is the best I heard a lot worse and I actually acting in those scenes, I can not stop thinking about my mom," said the mother of aeteutham exposed to.

mateun Jin Hee Kim Hae Suk actually a term, the role our mothers and women with a birth mother looked like a sweet girl look mateun actor with the role of birth mother or a show off affection and exposed to high-immersed power.

The film 'our mothers' After the married women with physical as well as our mothers always a young mother or parents soholhaetdeon gwangaekcheung have felt if anyone could have done with gonggam episodes will capture the hearts of the audience. Reviews the 2009 hit 'Mama' syndrome again bulreoileukil could collect interest.

April 22 is released.

김소희 evy@newsen.com

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JEYEF

i love her in the woman who still wants to marry, especially with kim bum :D

Thanks for droppin' by and showing your support! :)

Guest JEYEF

Some pics from her upcoming film My Mother [친정엄마].

Poster

M0020109___04[W636-].jpg

M0020025_mom_img01[W636-].jpg

Credit: http://www.cine21.com

On the first pic looks like PJH is pregnant here! Wooaahhh....

1st time to see her like that and its refreshing that she's doing different roles.

And on the last methinks that she's viewing her newborn baby!

Liked the make-up, it seems to me that she just gave birth.

Congrats to the make-up artist for giving her that kind of look!

Guest JEYEF

03-17-10

Kim Hae Suk, Park Jin-hee to juniors really 'our mothers' as

201003170825292300_1.jpg

INTERNET TRANSLATION

[OSEN = Landscape News] actress Kim Hae Suk Park Jin-hee of the juniors get hwajeda saltteulhi really like our mothers.

Movie 'our mothers' one official, "Kim Hae Suk Park Jin-hee's health on the set of the movie got it directly," he "physically be difficult on the set of the film directly imported ginseng handed to Jin Hee. Ginseng ate and ate like chaenggimyeonseo really do not know her own daughter and, it was taken. The actress was very impressive and helpful, "he said.

Kim Hae Suk and Jin Hee film 'our mothers' and I got the breath. This geukjungeseo his daughter Kim Hae Suk (Park Jin Hee minutes) the most beautiful in the world, you're better yeogimyeo a lifetime of love for her commitment and generous giving, portrays a classic mother. Park Jin-hee as the characters actually administered to the generous love, that's what happened.

The cast of Prior Park Jin Hee Kim Hae Suk actively requested that one said. Kim Hae Suk Park Jin-hee about a "passionate and I always like to try is a beautiful actress. Emotional exchanges that require you to work with the juniors and is like," said the crew had strongly requested her appearance.

Two people together ' our mothers (yuseongyeop Director, ㈜ 씨앤티 Vega Dong-export production ㈜ 04) the last 2 nights and 3 days with the life that our mothers and daughters in the material world as the most beautiful breasts are waiting for containing a message of love asleep.

Movie 'our mothers 'ahead of the opening is April 22. The selfless act that met with Kim Hae Suk Jin Hee country 'mother' is the word of officials will pushing the trend.

crystal@osen.co.kr

Guest purpleZ

At last I saw a PJH Autograph Sign

Thanks for the pics, JEYEF! First time to see PJH's autograph :) I'm really looking forward to her movie.

Guest JEYEF

" Park Jin-hee, "I married and gave birth to a baby"

'Our mothers' birth in fire smoke

269318_224498_2052.jpg

INTERNET TRANSLATION

By Park Jin-hee drama still want to marry her, never realized the dream of marriage, the film won. That movie 'our mothers' and will become a new mother.

'Our mothers' mother's house one day and suddenly came to a tiff between your daughter and her life and loved life and had hid the contents of the story unfolds. The couple put the child attending kindergarten, as well as deficient mothers 'maiden' Park Jin-hee of the eye-catching struggling with her acting.

Park Jin-hee from the high school from the film until all of his adult life was digested. From the looks of the maternal pole Giving birth process' chic appeal, with another woman in his career will demonstrate.

Not yet married, especially from the experience called jeonmuhan the scene to take her "a woman our mothers when they think about having children is the best I heard a lot worse, in fact, that I'm a scene, and I can not stop thinking about her," What do say he's special, said.

Park Jin-hee of the pole while I also hit my mother and her daughter Kim Hae Suk mateun station that looked like a girl and helpful role with actor mateun teumteumyi deserve a break to hang around and hit the apple that she had more love to show off said film side. 4월 22일 개봉. Released April 22.

Guest JEYEF

201003221137072300_1.jpg

PYH2010032202360001300_P2.jpg

201003221138221003_1.jpg

'The mother challenges, Park Jin-hee, "Taking a tough experience for a 5kg weight loss ..."

2249889.jpg

INTERNET TRANSLATION

[Miningmx.com SPN jangseoyun News] Park Jin-hee in the movie actors 'our mothers' (directed yuseongyeop) and her role debut as the first aircraft.

22 days held in Dongdaemun, Seoul Megabox 'our mothers' production Jin Hee attended the Symposium "The real mother, and taken a lot to think about work" said the words opened up.

''Our mothers' of the play writer gohyejeong 'our mothers and 2 nights 3 days' work in film version of the syndrome was close to the theater collection of popular works. One day her daughter came down to the native home in the first 2 nights and 3 days of cinema depicting a story with the journey.

Park Jin-hee to focus the work term, teolteolhan TV writer with her daughters bunhanda Starter.

Asked about her thoughts on the Park Jin-hee, "I also cleaned the daughter to my mom sucks muttukttukhago experience," said, "No matter how bappado bateumyeonseo her friend's phone call when the soholhal are so sorry for him," he said.

About the episode with my mom, "Whenever my mother taking out the rice that I always patronize the sex jigeukjeong yisira even in the morning, bacon, etc. tteokgalbi to eat caviar," he laughs scored.

Park Jin-hee was shot to 5kg regained around "time should be approximately 20 days on the diet, called the situation in the health taekhae how good he do not eat," said "to be hungry to lose weight and not to those who want to say never," he said .

Meanwhile, this work is the short film 'nap' yuseongyeop Director received the attention that comes with the debut ahead of release is April 22.

Guest JEYEF

201003221139412300_1.jpg

Park Jin-hee, his first 'Mummy' smoke .. "a new one months lose 5kg"

INTERNET TRANSLATION

[OSEN = choenayoung News] Park Jin-hee to learn his first 'Mummy' was a challenge in acting.

Park Jin-hee, Seoul, Dongdaemun-22 at 11 am at the mega-movie box 'our mothers' (yuseongyeop Director) Production Symposium assumes the role of poles from the mother to lose weight because of the situation gave the stories you hear.

Park Jin-hee from the rural term, but after graduating from university, exceptions iljeokeurona home runs Dara jisuk portrays the daughter. Park Jin-hee to his first daughter, also a character based on her roses, and tried acting.

Latest Drama 'Still want to marry her, while Mr. Hunt through the attraction of this Jin Hee ppomnaen chonbu in the work of one daughter while the daughter's mother is a challenge jeonggeuk smoke. Existing TV and film was shown in the image is sophisticated and throwing off enough to tell yourself chonyeonyirago teolteolhago and only work to focus the show look a little selfish.

This film attempts to lose weight for Park Jin-hee of "8kg to lose 5kg weight loss, and had wanted to," "Our movie did not have a long production period, I got a little hastily cast did not have much time to prepare. Ahswiun parts as an actor is. I know express the worry is a part, "he said.

Year "in a month eating ppaengeonde, geugan healthy diet too much, but the first feeling I felt I was the first time. Eat lose weight is not really bad," said Heo.

This movie is a simple scenario, but a ton of smoke very hard to know how to control that is Park Jin-hee, "was down a series of emotions. Chyeojeo, but they are not supposed to show the energy," he also heard about the delay gave the difficult side.

'Our mothers' theater 'our mothers and 2 nights 3 days' work as the original one, without contact with his daughter became suddenly came down to the native home of her daughter for her first 2 nights 3 days and captured Travels. Kim Hae Suk, Park Jin-hee, and the appearance is released April 22.

NISI20100322_0002503960_web.jpg

NISI20100322_0002503968_web.jpg

20100322_1269225702.jpg

201003221142041003_1.jpg

tn_1269226203_-1057375973_0.jpg

Archived