Park Jin Hee 박진희

Guest purpleZ

Guest JEYEF

(03-02-10)

20100302163711.jpg

'Ahgyeolyeo, Park Jin Hee, Kim Bum with the best partners' instruments kiss' notice

INTERNET TRANSLATION

Park Jin Hee recent drama still want to marry a woman from Kim Bum kissing scene and launched a tongue-in opened.

Park Jin-hee that will be broadcast three days tvN ENEWS 'Behind Star as Miss Gold appeared on live your life story to the public.

Park Jin-hee of MBC drama 'still want to marry her (the ahgyeolyeo)' Bring on the breath for a 11-year-old junior Kim Bum "after a lot of age difference was worried at first. But now, rather than the old car, so easy, "he chukyeosewotda best partner.

The last topic to collect together the 'ahgyeolyeo' Kim Bum at about the kissing scene, "a special instrument associated with the kissing scene has been prepared," said forward deployed to arouse curiosity about the story said.

Park Jin-hee also had his debut release on the intricate story behind. "To fall at the University of luck, Adam was looking for part-time job of the manager to make a friend introduced him to audition for this opportunity" said he, "Coach gave me his debut by the end of her life, Miss jjongpati when he was just kidding, spoke cast" But not that he was trembling.

Meanwhile, Park Jin-hee in addition to the entertainment industry, despite many scandals do not remember doing this with their own secret 'ahgyeolyeo' featuring in the fashion know-how and the public through the TV spot will be available to walk away.

idsoft3@reviewstar.net Hongsaem News / idsoft3@reviewstar.net

(03-02-10)

201003021327331001_1.jpg

Park Jin-hee, "my dream will build a kindergarten," extraordinary hope

INTERNET Translation

Desire to establish actress Park Jin-hee and exposed to the kindergarten.

Park Jin Hee cable channel last tvN 'news itself' behind star recording "in kindergarten and build my dream," he said.

Yonsei University Graduate School of Social Welfare Administration last year, graduated from Park Jin-hee for the Major, "I wanted to have a harder gongbura. To all of the relevant social and community members who think it's so necessary," he belief that said.

After "my dream will build a kindergarten. Affording educational opportunities it has given even want to give kids a chance," he revealed his dream.

The comeback film after graduating from graduate Jin Hee MBC 'You still want to marry a woman' (ahgyeolyeo) mulohreun from the comic has taken hot.

psyon@newsen.com Bakseyeon psyon@newsen.com

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest JEYEF

(03-02-10)

20100302_1267507873.jpg

INTERNET TRANSLATION

Park Jin-hee, "Smoke began to make money," Surprise Testimony

MBC 'You still want to marry a woman' (the ahgyeolyeo) Park Jin-hee has appeared on cable channels are tvN 'Behind Star debut with scenes, candid talk about academic and teoleonwatda.

Jin-hee as the actor makes his debut as instruments for the "unlucky to fall at the University of the nickels, Adam and looking for part-time manager of the introduction of him as a friend to audition for this opportunity" said he, "Coach gave me by his debut when the last party Your life is the best joke of the cast spoke, Miss, "he shivered But not you.

Park Jin-hee in the series are aligned to breathe about 11 years younger Kim Bum "after a lot of age difference was so worried at first," said, "but now rather easy because the old car," he said. Kim Bum with a kissing scene for "The instrument has been associated with preparing a special kissing scene," he had said something about the future, the story unfold.

As a graduate of Park Jin-hee early last year, graduated with honors a true god of learning, was riding the fame. He majored in Social Welfare, "I wanted to have a harder gongbura" said "as related to social welfare and community members all the necessary things to think so," he said major reason for selection.

Even so, "my dream will build a kindergarten," said, "Because of poor families are given educational opportunities to children not even want to give me a chance," he revealed his dream come true.

Park Jin Hee Despite the entertainment industry for a long time and not play their own secrets and scandals, ahgyeolyeo 'featuring in the fashion know-how to the public. He ahgyeolyeo 'spot the public gaze through the introduction of TV was taken.

'Behind Star Park Jin Hee 9:00 p.m. Flight coming three days will be broadcast.

[Economic Daily Star intern juhyejin Today News]

Guest ViELdA

hey, thanks JEYEF!! I will...since it is allowed here. haha

btw, i bought a magazine just now n guess wat? they got SMM on it. am afraid i cant do the translation bcoz am not really gud in english :( bt i think i can tell a lil bit about da articles.

scan0001-1.jpg

scan0002.jpg

p/s; will tell after i read it, i just flip the pages :P

Guest JEYEF

Oh thanks for the articles!

Anything is appreciated, so please translate it. ;)

Is the language Bahasa? Sorry for the ignorance.

Guest ViELdA

Oh thanks for the articles!

Anything is appreciated, so please translate it. ;)

Is the language Bahasa? Sorry for the ignorance.

no problemo ;) yep. malay lang. uhh.. translation? cant promise bt i'll try. n i havent read the article yet, :P will do asap n tell u guys wat it is all about. ok, gtg... tomoro got exam <_< be back soon

yvaine

Guest purpleZ

This is the good translation from the previous article of Park Jin Hee's interview.

Thank you so much ilwoo_aein for the translation!!

"Park Jin Hee notice Kim Bum is the Best Partner in Kissing"

20100302163733397b0_164348_0.jpg

Actress Park Jin Hee from drama "Still Marry, Me" talks about the kissing scene with Kim Bum.

Park Jin-hee will appear in tvN ENEWS program "Behind the Scene with Star: Telling Life Story to the public" on March 3rd.

Actress Park Jin-hee from MBC drama 'Still, Marry Me' was having a hard time at first since she has to act with a 11-year-old younger actor Kim Bum. She was really worried because of the age gap. But now, she feels at ease. She thinks that Kim Bum is the best partner.

Kim Bum and the kissing scene becomes hot topic lately. The drama staff says, "A special thing has been prepared for the kissing scene." It's to arouse curiosity about the story.

Park Jin Hee also talks about the behind story about her debut to the public. She was helped by her friend. Her friend took her for taking opportunity in an audition.

Despite many scandals that involve her in entertainment industry, Park Jin-hee does not remember how many bad news about her including her fashion style can be seen through some TV programs by the public.

Hongsaem News / idsoft3@reviewstar.net

Translation: ilwoo_aein

Source: http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...;newssetid=1352

Guest purpleZ

박진희 김해숙 '친정엄마', 특별포스터 공개

노컷뉴스 원문 기사전송 2010-03-03 11:43

03095849500_60800040.jpg

2009년 화제의 연극 ‘친정엄마와 2박3일’ 을 원작으로 한 김해숙, 박진희 주연의 ‘친정엄마’(감독 유성엽, 원작 고혜정, 제작 ㈜동아수출공사, ㈜베가씨앤티)가 올 봄 개봉을 앞두고 특별 포스터를 공개했다.

이번에 공개된 ‘친정엄마’ 특별 포스터는 친정엄마 김해숙과 그녀의 딸 박진희가 서로를 애틋하게 바라보는 모습을 담고 있다. 초보맘으로 변신한 박진희가 친정맘으로 돌아온 대한민국 대표 엄마 김해숙에게 생애 첫 데이트를 청하는 설레는 순간을 완벽하게 포착한 것.

여기에 ‘무식하고 시끄럽고 촌스럽고 그래도 나만 보면 웃는’ 이라는 메인 카피는 딸을 위해서라면 물불 안 가리는 극성 친정맘 김해숙을 설명하는 동시에 세상의 모든 친정엄마에 대한 애정을 대변하며 관객들의 공감까지 불러일으킬 예정이다.

올 봄 개봉 예정인 '친정엄마'에는 원작자 고혜정 작가가 직접 시나리오 작업에 참여해 자신의 경험담을 더하며 리얼리티를 강화했다. 또 단편영화 ‘낮잠’으로 2009년 부산영화제에서 눈길을 끌었던 유성엽 감독이 또 다른 모녀의 감성을 스크린에 펼쳐냈다.

jashin@nocutnews.co.kr

[관 련기사]

Park Jin Hee Kim Hae Suk, our mothers', a special poster released

2010-03-03 11:43

[노컷뉴스 younghwatim sinjinah News]

Most theater in 2009, our mothers and 2 nights 3 days, the original one as Kim Hae Suk, Park Jin-hee starred in 'our mothers' (Director yuseongyeop, original gohyejeong, export production ㈜ 04 East, ㈜ 씨앤티 Vega) to release the spring Special posters unveiled ahead.

The public, our mothers, our mothers a special poster and her daughter, Kim Hae Suk Jin Hee contain each other is like watching aeteuthage. Park Jin-hee has turned into chobomam your mind back to your mother for her first date to the Republic of Korea representative Kim Hae Suk and ask my mom really exciting moment was captured perfectly.

Here, loud, ignorant and chonseureopgo still smiling at me 'is the main copy for your daughter Kim Hae Suk mulbul explain chinjeongmam polarity in the same time covering all of the world and represent the love for our mothers and to the audience gonggam will bulreoileukil be.

Scheduled for release this spring, our mothers' working scenario, the originator directly involved in the gohyejeong writers own experiences reality deohamyeo strengthened. The short film 'nap' at the 2009 Pusan International Film Festival Director yuseongyeop eyes watched another mother and daughter on screen was the sensitivity.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100303n08810

Thanks for this medication lilcrash! lol

Btw what CF or campaign is this? sorry I dont understand any korean.

No problem! :lol:

She's one of the actresses chosen to model the outfit (the cheer leading red t-shirt) for the South Korean football team since 2010 World Cup is coming up in June. Han Chae Young, Son Ye Jin, Song Yoon Ah, Lee Yo Won and Bae Yong Joon were the other celebs chosen to model the outfits. And “All the Reds” will be the slogan for 2010.

20rjn7t.jpg

---------------

Link- http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/03/park-jin...-and-two-films/

Park Jin-hee keeps busy with drama and two films

March 5th, 2010 // by javabeans

I don’t even know how this is possible, but Park Jin-hee, star of MBC drama The Woman Who Still Wants To Marry, is apparently filming her drama role at the same time that she’s working on a film, war story Into the Gunfire.

The two projects are completely different: one is a refreshing romantic comedy centered around three women friends, while the other is a period war film featuring a mostly male cast with Kwon Sang-woo, Cha Seung-won, Kim Seung-woo, and TOP. The latter is currently in its latter stages of shooting and is planning for a June release.

Furthermore, Park Jin-hee also has another film coming up, which will be released in April: My Mother [친정엄마], which she will be busy promoting in the upcoming weeks. (That film stars “Korea’s Mom” Kim Hae-sook and looks like a heartfelt dramatic piece.) With so much work on her plate, her management confirmed that Park will have little time for a break for a while.

Via Chosun

Guest JEYEF

Oh thanks for this lilcrash!

I saw some posters also for this AD!

1267707472.png

tn_1267682702_1630214919_0.jpg

Pictures from episode 13...

wmm13n1.jpg

wmm13n2.jpg

wmm13n3.jpg

wmm13n4.jpg

wmm13n5.jpg

wmm13n6.jpg

wmm13n7.jpg

wmm13n8.jpg

wmm13n9.jpg

wmm13n10.jpg

wmm13n11.jpg

wmm13n12.jpg

wmm13n13.jpg

wmm13n14.jpg

wmm13n15.jpg

End of Episode 13.

Tnx Luv!

Guest JEYEF

(03-05-10)

Ahgyeolyeo, Park Jin-hee,' fire inside 'shooting up' riding

201003051356181001_1.jpg

INTERNET TRANSLATION

MBC Drama Series' You still want to marry a woman '(the ahgyeolyeo) Park Jin Hee actor has appeared on TV at the same time Previous film saturated into the' We're going to shoot.

Top starring Kim Seung Jin Hee Kwon Sang-woo, Cha 'fire inside' was released in June from the current Gyeongnam Hapcheon the last minute before shooting is underway.

The official also sosoksa Park Jin-hee, "which comes ahead of the April release, our mothers' promotional schedule will be done in parallel for a while after a break, Mr. Park Jin-hee seems to be difficult," he said.

Guest JEYEF

03-09-10

'Ahgyeolyeo, Park Jin-hee, housewives turn into! Next book, our mothers' loss to 8kg 'eye'

201003091109391001_1.jpg

INTERNET TRANSLATION

[Newsen baeseonyoung News]

MBC 'You still want to marry a woman' (ahgyeolyeo) Gold in the psychology of the genus siwonhi pahechyeojun Miss Jin Hee in the movie 'our mothers' confrontation with actor Kim Hae Suk and final.

Park Jin-hee is 'our mothers' mother from across the nation, the people chinjeongmam of ilinja want you to fake tears, along with actress Kim Hae Suk pyeolchimyeo existing paesyeoni star throwing off the image I want to take care for our mothers always sijipgan 'daughter of the people' challenge is.

'Our mothers' desire and passion to act a great fuss with two actresses made only from the beginning of the meeting gave birth to the topic.

Daughter does afford a lot of it too generous to our mothers deficient mamin Jeongeup polarity Kim Hae Suk best film 'our mothers' through' living for children, this age represents the typical appearance of our mothers are. Brunettes her rough hands and skin, tacky look gorgeous in tone and appearance of the actress will not be found.

Kim Hae Suk Jin Hee's first housewife hwajein no less of a hot smoke also collects interest. Sophisticated image he's shown ever dared to cry, laugh behind impatient this time because our mothers' married daughter, a representative of Jin Hee looks for a shot before the movie characters are actually immersed in the loss of 8kg, Kim Hae Suk keep up with the hot smoke presented.

The first topic to play a sex-winning bar with a movie, our mothers, our mothers and daughters of this era through a universal story of family love, as well as mother and daughter talking about cinema.

Difficult to understand the importance always be there for 2 nights and 3 days with our mothers jisuk a daughter (Park Jin Hee minutes) to their guru's mom know how important this work is to realize once again that the originator of the true story of writer gohyejeong Based on production, film a live episode throughout the story is filled. Which will be released in spring.

sypova@newsen.com Baeseonyoung sypova@newsen.com

newsen@newsen.com News Report and Press newsen@newsen.com

Guest JEYEF

It's the final episode today...here are some pictures...

wmm16n1.jpg

wmm16n2.jpg

wmm16n3.jpg

wmm16n4.jpg

wmm16n5.jpg

wmm16n6.jpg

wmm16n7.jpg

wmm16n8.jpg

wmm16n9.jpg

wmm16n10.jpg

wmm16n11.jpg

wmm16n12.jpg

wmm16n13.jpg

wmm16n14.jpg

The End.

Thank you so much everyone for keeping the thread going...I enjoy & love all of your posts. :wub:

Guest ViELdA

hey, am back!! hows everyone?

loads of goodies huh?

thanks JEYEF, purplez and lilcrash!

urghhh JEYEF... the stills... am dying to wait for da eps wif eng sub on dramasub!!

n am not finish with my smm download... aisshhh!! again... connection probs!

btw, am happy to c jinhee got bz wif loads of stuffs. dat means we will see her often!! yaay!!

Guest purpleZ

Some pics from her upcoming film My Mother [친정엄마].

Many thanks for posting the pics, lilcrash! I'm looking forward to watch this movie :)

Guest JEYEF

(03-15-10)

Park Jin-hee starred 'our mothers' emotion out of the public saw a poster

M0010014_mom_poster_final[H585-].jpg

INTERNET TRANSLATION

Drama Kim Hae Suk, Park Jin-hee starred in 'our mothers' (Director yuseongyeop) the April 22 release date confirmed, and this poster is a public bomgamseongeul awakens.

April diverse South Korea and the kidnapper in the movie 'Mama' and spiral notice Syndrome Movie 'our mothers' and begins an earnest moves.

Movie 'our mothers' daughters to the mother and new mother if the polarity mulbul angarineun old daughter for her first 2 nights and 3 days to go out with her daughter talk to the chest mungkeulhan Reviews the 2009 hit 'Mama' Drama The front runner of the syndrome, our mothers and 2 nights 3 days' and increased expectations are made to the original.

The people beyond her 'people chinjeongmam' Kim Hae Suk's going on in the first ilinja Mom and dedication to the challenge of doing the sensitivity Park Jin-hee in a movie smoke face increased interest is a factor.

The April 22 Release date confirmed and released the same time, our mothers' hearts the moment the main poster viewing audience with an impressive mungkeulhan Capture their attention.

In addition, a special poster collection of topics than the enhanced look feelingly of her daughter and their susceptibility to stimulation. A special poster for my daughter for her first date with her mother's house asking if this proposed poster of the moment captured on a date with her daughter enjoying a scene was captured. Her daughter's face and touch each other while they are uncomfortable about gratitude, and I'm sorry hameul.

Here in the community in a special poster was' ignorant and loud chonseureopgo still smiling at me, a hand-lettered copy of the Home of the world for all our mothers represent the love and sympathy of the audience once again will bulreoileukil.

송지우 기자/ idsoft3@reviewstar.net

fresh News ┃ reprint and redistribution prohibited star reviews

Archived