37 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

It sounds like he coaches the young actors... I'm constantly trying to make sense of his position in Sidus...

I think like what @dramafan33 mentioned above, he  loves his work and loves sharing too what he does.  :wub: Reading how younger actors look up to him when there are so many other senior actors around them, makes me really feel that he is really a great Sunbaenim!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

JH's coffee truck support for his Sunbaenim, Jung Wo Sung

I didn't know they were close... we're sure that it's from JH? I mean usually there is also a picture of the sender of the truck... You think JH was joking by putting only Jung Wo Sung pics, like saying it doesn't really matter since they look alike?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Another scene of a man touching Jang Hyuk’s pretty face :P Thanks @azureblue7

BTW I love this actor’s rapport with JH in this drama. This father-son relationship was so difficult

Oh yea I love their interactions.  The caress and then the like smack in the face afterward feeling.  It was fun reading the comments.  People guessing whether father did some mind control thing to LYO or experiment,  I'm glad father didn't play like plain evil character.  

@azureblue7 also watch Rugal.  Hihi think JH would fit in to that genre too.  Are you going to finish Rugal or give up?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson I had read somewhere that he and JWS were friends but I’m not sure where or how close. This show of support feels a bit random though? I think :P

Very random... In the translation they refer to JWS as a director... is he directing this show? I wonder why JH suddenly sent him this truck...

Edit: In this post it's said that they are friendly and that JWS attended JH's wedding (in the second picture). Didn't know this. A quiet friendship :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson I had read somewhere that he and JWS were friends but I’m not sure where or how close. This show of support feels a bit random though? I think :P

@phoenix24 Did you like Rugal? I read it was kind of outrageous but was curious about it plus I have some inexplicable affection for Choi Jin Hyuk :D

https://stuckonhyuk.wordpress.com/2013/08/10/jang-hyuk-on-knee-drop-guru-best-moments/#more-1689 Mention they're friends here.

Yea some parts were outrageous.  I just watch it to pass time.  It's outrageous because everyone has 9 lives.  hihi in family Gu Book or whatever I notice his story first.  I still feel like he hasn't found the right project yet.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I didn't know they were close... we're sure that it's from JH? I mean usually there is also a picture of the sender of the truck... You think JH was joking by putting only Jung Wo Sung pics, like saying it doesn't really matter since they look alike?

Yeah they are friends, used to be from the same company 

4 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Very random... In the translation they refer to JWS as a director... is he directing this show? I wonder why JH suddenly sent him this truck...

Yeah his directional debut 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

but the second question’s translation from korean is totally confusing lol. Character was sad because i wasn’t really sad? If you are sad how do you feel sad?

I'm guessing he meant to say, separate reel from real. I've heard actors commenting that after a certain role, they had difficulty coming out of it & still lingered in the "sadness" or "feelings" even after filming is over. But I think JH wants to say it doesn't affect his own personal life whatever that he is feeling onscreen.

10 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@budgerie You mean the spy played by the actress who also played the team leader in TMWYS right? I wanted to see chemistry between them in TMWYS but both characters were so cold, no chemistry was possible. The actress has charisma though.

No, not the team leader in TMWYS. She acted as the head of the brothel in SOGC right? I'm referring to the girl, who pretended to serve drinks to customers, she also served wine to Wang So & at first WS still teased her by calling her Gaebong ah...than WS became serious & talked to her about some serious stuff & even told her to be careful. You remember which one?

• Like 2

Another drama about Wang So is (k drama) Scarlet Heart Ryeo. This drama is based on a chinese novel title : Bu Bu Jin Xin. The original chinese drama with the title Bu Bu Jin Xin was broadcasted in 2011.

I watched some parts of Scarlet Heart Ryeo but I couldn't continue because the Wang So here is so different from JH being WS. :phew:

I'm greedy, I hope his next project is an Emperor :P

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Another drama about Wang So is (k drama) Scarlet Heart Ryeo. This drama is based on a chinese novel title : Bu Bu Jin Xin. The original chinese drama with the title Bu Bu Jin Xin was broadcasted in 2011.

I watched some parts of Scarlet Heart Ryeo but I couldn't continue because the Wang So here is so different from JH being WS. :phew:

I'm greedy, I hope his next project is an Emperor :P

I actually watch all 3 versions.  Chinese one with Nicky Wu not sure if that was 2011 or not and I watched Chinese-Scarlet Heart- then SOGC.  I had to go back to SOGC later when I actually notice JH.  The first two version was so serious that when I watch JH it felt a little weird to see JH's Wang So.  Interesting all 3 of them are great martial artist in real life.

Hihi Emperor role not bad.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

I actually watch all 3 versions.  Chinese one with Nicky Wu not sure if that was 2011 or not and I watched Chinese-Scarlet Heart- then SOGC.  I had to go back to SOGC later when I actually notice JH.  The first two version was so serious that when I watch JH it felt a little weird to see JH's Wang So.  Interesting all 3 of them are great martial artist in real life.

Hihi Emperor role not bad.

Yes, Nicky Wu version is 2011. It was such a hit at that time. (Btw, do you know that NW & the FL are real husb/wife)? :DThe sequel wasn't good. I always never believe in sequel. Seems like because of the success of the drama, the writers just simply come up with a sequel. Just end the drama as it is without any sequel. :triumph:

Ya, I think JH hasn't acted as an emperor except for the cameo role (only episode 1) which he died. Can't remember what's the title of the drama. I don't mind him acting as an emperor from a chinese adaptation "The Glamourous Imperial Concubine" It's a wretched but nice drama, full of emotional turbulence which I feel JH does better in all these sad bitter scenes than those crazy wacky scenes (my opinion only). 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Maybe since JWS is the senior here, JH is being respectful putting just his pics? Just guessing.

11 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

also watch Rugal.  Hihi think JH would fit in to that genre too.  Are you going to finish Rugal or give up?

Not sure if I should continue..have been drama hopping for a while, watching a bit of everything. The only one I completed was The world of the married. Just curious to see how they end and the ending is satisfying. A friend started BM for the first time and she was head over heels for LYO. Just had to start rewatching again hearing how she gushes over his character. Felt like my first time watching BM. :wub:

Should I continue Rugal?

CJH was a scene stealer in Gu family book and I started watching FTLY because of him. But his other dramas are rather forgettable except tunnel.

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@budgerie @phoenix24 The original Scarlet Heart is the only chinese drama I’ve watched so far and I loved it :)

Yes, JH was an emperor in the cameo he made in “The Crowned Clown”. BTW I think that drama was good and was directed by Money Flower’s PD. 

I didn't watch TCC full drama.

Me too! I love the chinese drama Scarlet Heart but not the sequel. I watched the drama because I like Kevin Cheng (hahaha). I'm not a Nicky Wu fan.

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Not sure if I should continue..have been drama hopping for a while, watching a bit of everything. The only one I completed was The world of the married. Just curious to see how they end and the ending is satisfying. A friend started BM for the first time and she was head over heels for LYO. Just had to start rewatching again hearing how she gushes over his character. Felt like my first time watching BM. :wub:

Looks like you converted her into a potential fan? Hehe. Has she watched FTLY or MF? Or other JH shows? 

17 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Should I continue Rugal?

Word of mouth seems quite poor! Hmm. some ppl felt it was too comical. 

10 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

His interview in knee drop guru was one of my favorite! He was quite chill, chatty and less inhibited there. Typically other interviews he is quite shy and formal. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Looks like you converted her into a potential fan? Hehe. Has she watched FTLY or MF? Or other JH shows? 

Word of mouth seems quite poor! Hmm. some ppl felt it was too comical. 

His interview in knee drop guru was one of my favorite! He was quite chill, chatty and less inhibited there. Typically other interviews he is quite shy and formal. 

She discovered JH in voice. Love him in FTLY. Now head over heels for him after 3 eps of BM. :wub:

Comical super hero show? Ok..I'll give it a pass for now. Haha.

I love it when he's in variety shows with Jae Suk. Great chemistry and very funny! 

I read that Cha Taehyun will be starting a new variety show with the PD of 3 days 1 night. I wonder if they will invite Hyuk as a guest...Please please..

• Like 4

Westwood, the powerful coolness with Jang Hyuk...summer advertising release

Outdoor brand "WESTWOOD" announced on Tuesday that it will unveil a summer season TV commercial with exclusive model Jang Hyuk. This summer's ad was produced in two versions, the WESTWOOD FISHING TEAM (WFT) version and the First Linen version, focusing on the message, "Everyone's courage to start over, and Westwood will be with us at that moment."

The WFT version captures the brand image of the powerful and charismatic Westwood from various backgrounds, including the sea and desert. At the end of the video, the message "Every Performance Start WFT, WESTWOOD" was added to emphasize that "the start of all performances, Westwood is together." In the video, Jang showed a variety of mix-match summer styling of WFT products, Westwood's lifestyle line. It has well expressed Westwood's unique function and sensibility by stylishly digesting summer functional anorak and windproof jackets that are good to wear in everyday life as well as outdoor activities.

The first linen version shows essential summer items such as polo T-shirts, pants and T-shirts using linen-like functional materials. It always expresses the best coolness and comfort as if it were first worn, indicating that you can be free from any outdoor activity.

"We hope that through Jang's unique strong and powerful image, the message of Westwood's initiative and passion will serve as an opportunity for people to hope and resolve," a Westwood official said. "This advertisement will continue to appeal to the public the image of a powerful and stylish outdoor brand." The newly released Westwood summer season advertisement video will be available on TV, official online malls, YouTube and SNS.

2020052014205584447_l.png

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98%EC%

http://www.busan.com/view/busan/view.php?code=2020052014215437031

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2