Singer Choi Jae-hoon appeared as a guest with comedian Yoo Min-sang as a special DJ in the "Cultwo Show" section of SBS Power FM's "Cultwo Show" which aired on December 15.

On this day, a listener told the story of sacrificing about 30 paper cranes that were folded because there was no tissue in the bathroom. Another listener sent a message of response, saying, "Kim Jong-guk seems to have been possible with just one sheet," and Yoo Min-sang explained that Kim Jong-guk is famous for using only one sheet of  tissue paper, saying, "He only use one sheet? Is that possible?".

Kim Tae-kyun said, "He must be very healthy." Choi Jae-hoon also said, "I guess he just need to wipe a little because his intestines are healthy," adding, "Doesn't he only eat chicken breast?"  Choi Jae-hoon drew attention by continuing his question, "Does he use the bidet?"

Meanwhile, Yoo Min-sang was talking to Kim Tae-kyun about the OST "Change" of the drama "Chuno" and surprised him by saying, "Surprisingly, Jang Hyuk is older than me."

Yoo Min-sang was born in 1979, 43 years old, and Jang Hyuk was born in 1976, 46 years old. (Photo = SBS Power FM)

https://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=202112151310116110

• Like 2

From the filming of JH's new show- why is the guy walking that?! still no sign of JH... I am still baffled by the synopsis of the show. According to it, the lead actually sounds like the bad guy, while JH's character sounds like the good guy, so how does this work? I hope whatever they come up with will be interesting... 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, janghaesoo said:

Hi, friends! Would you help me and clear something up for me? Did JH debut in 96 or 97? I thought it was 97 but someone is telling me it was 96. Thank you!

In this interview from 2015, he said that he has been in the business for 20 years, so maybe it's 95?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, janghaesoo said:

Hi, friends! Would you help me and clear something up for me? Did JH debut in 96 or 97? I thought it was 97 but someone is telling me it was 96. Thank you!

He celebrated 20th anniversary on 25 Sep 2016, so i guess he debuted in 1996.

14457370_699236873585311_492784297219405

• Like 3

Looks like Tomb of the river is doing well on digital platforms- ranked 1st for the third week...

"The crime action noir 'Gangneung (Director Yoon Young-bin)', which started a digital platform service on the 1st, ranked first in the third week of the service on multiple digital platforms."

http://isplus.live.joins.com/news/article/article.asp?total_id=24181195

• Blob 1