4 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

From the captions of rhe IG owner, it looks  like it's the last filming...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPlAAsigYiQ/?utm_medium=copy_link

It's about time! Even though the show has plenty of cute JH moments, the premise was badly done, and most of the guests I simply skipped. Not to mention the lack of subs... Which is why I'm so grateful for you @azureblue7 for posting the translations...

• Like 3
  • Love 1

15 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

It's about time! Even though the show has plenty of cute JH moments, the premise was badly done, and most of the guests I simply skipped. Not to mention the lack of subs... Which is why I'm so grateful for you @azureblue7 for posting the translations...

When is his new drama due out?

Spoiler

While waiting for JH new project, you can try the drama I mentioned to you. Lots of romance (hahaha) also lots of obstacles. I take it that the culture is similar to k culture, the in-laws & out-laws & siblings & grandparents & parents are also involved in the couple life. I just ff those scenes when it gets too long or tedious just watching the in-laws & out-laws! The ML & FL chemistry is awesome. 

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, budgerie said:

When is his new drama due out?

I think the filming of his next drama will start in a few months

47 minutes ago, budgerie said:
  Hide contents

While waiting for JH new project, you can try the drama I mentioned to you. Lots of romance (hahaha) also lots of obstacles. I take it that the culture is similar to k culture, the in-laws & out-laws & siblings & grandparents & parents are also involved in the couple life. I just ff those scenes when it gets too long or tedious just watching the in-laws & out-laws! The ML & FL chemistry is awesome. 

Spoiler

Will do! I do like Turkish shows- I think the acting in them is much better than in K dramas also they tend to be sexier :D. The only problem is that they just tend to be way too long! :) If only we could combine the quality of the Turkish shows with the length of K dramas... And JH of course! :P

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Hide contents

Will do! I do like Turkish shows- I think the acting in them is much better than in K dramas also they tend to be sexier :D. The only problem is that they just tend to be way too long! :) If only we could combine the quality of the Turkish shows with the length of K dramas... And JH of course! :P

Spoiler

I definitely agree! The drama is so long. They can be at the same location for 2 episodes! I've actually ff quite pretty much already. The acting is good. Everyone played their role well but the only thing is....too many characters & they somehow looked alike some of them. So apart from the ML FL & some important characters, I can't be bothered to know who's who for the rest of them so I just ff. I was trying to visualise JH in this drama, many many romance scenes (hahaha). You enjoy ya & let me know what you think. (Sorry for the side track)....heehee!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Completely agree with @jshgrace on what she wrote on the cooking show. I did notice that the chefs, that they finally brought, actually taught the guys nothing. Again- I'm so glad this show is ending... This is what she wrote:

This variety show is darn bored and waste JH time. In the episode 8, they had invited cooking coach to help them, but then the cooking coach just ask JH and CTY do cutting and blending work, instead of teach/let him cooking??? Like an alternate member??? What to say... I've skipped most of the part he was not in...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPns0rdHqIB/

Another thing I noticed is this post essentially saying the JH and CSW are the two most complete actors in Korea :) I of course voted for JH, but I admit to never seeing anything that the other actor did. I also noticed the salt from the fans of other actors, that can't stand it when their idol in not mentioned I guess... I have to say, that amuses me, but again I've never seen any of their shows either... 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Most of the time the actors are not even trying to make crying scenes believable! They might as well go "wah-wah-wah" (and some actually do!).

I love JH crying scenes - the reason why I felt such a plot ie. Hercai, is suitable for him. JH cry scenes are very convincing. Not only his cry scenes but also the "torn in between" feelings. Want to love the girl but want to revenge as well. For him, 60 episodes also never mind. I like that. 

• Like 3

27 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Oh my god! Mexican Telenovelas are the worst in terms of acting and overly dramatic behavior! :unsure: Also, not a lot of humor. I much preferred the Colombian ones. I thought the few that I saw were some of the best telenovelas!

Telenovelas audience mostly a mother or housewife. They like the dramatic plot a lot. lol. That's why Maria Marcedes and Rosalinda really popular here once it airing. But, I really can't stand it. haha. Agreed with you about Colombian tele. That's why Betty still my favorite till this day. A really smart drama, funny and sometimes swoon worthy. Always stan Armando and his stress ball a lot. hahaha.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

You mean, except for his crying scenes in SOGC, right?

Please no! No Gaebong ah!!

I realised that I like JH in heavy stuff. Don't know what word to use so I use heavy. Characters that are serious & no nonsense, ie. Pil Joo, Bang Won, Dr Lee Young Oh. I don't like him to play roles that requires him to act cute & most definitely not Gaebong ah! Apart from Gaebong ah, Wang So was rather alright for me (when Wang So was serious).

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

I find it weird that this article uses JH’s picture. This article talks about the actress (I can’t recall her name) and her husband’s rocky marriage.  She is the one that acted with JH many many years ago, but still is weird to use JH picture here.

he might be misunderstood as the husband. 

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/entertainment/story20210603-1151430?fbclid=IwAR0I8ywNgs3kA_1QUswRdr_r94h2OHH0kOQXerK6u4beVd1mwUAx8HT7VHU

• Like 3
  • Shocked 1

4 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

I find it weird that this article uses JH’s picture. This article talks about the actress (I can’t recall her name) and her husband’s rocky marriage.  She is the one that acted with JH many many years ago, but still is weird to use JH picture here.

https://www.zaobao.com.sg/entertainment/story20210603-1151430?fbclid=IwAR0I8ywNgs3kA_1QUswRdr_r94h2OHH0kOQXerK6u4beVd1mwUAx8HT7VHU

I also saw this. I noticed their pictures together are often mistaken to be real life pictures of them with their spouses. Not just for her, but for JH too. I think mostly cause there aren't many pics of JH with his wife online.

Interestingly they actually mentioned her name in this week's episode during their lunch, only I don't know what they said. I think CTH said something about how she used to be a tomboy and now a mother.  I don't know what JH said...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I think mostly cause there aren't many pics of JH with his wife online.

Sometimes when I come across it - the photo that people use is the actress with the same name as JH wife. :confounded:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, kohnlee said:

It's a rumour that is untrue.:confounded:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1472775wpp/jun-ji-hyuns-agency-denies-divorce-rumors-to-take-legal-action

4 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I also saw this. I noticed their pictures together are often mistaken to be real life pictures of them with their spouses. Not just for her, but for JH too. I think mostly cause there aren't many pics of JH with his wife online.

Interestingly they actually mentioned her name in this week's episode during their lunch, only I don't know what they said. I think CTH said something about how she used to be a tomboy and now a mother.  I don't know what JH said...

Hyuk mentioned that they used to be from the same agency and she was like a tomboy back then. CTH added that she was good at maintaining herself and she exercised a lot.

• Like 3

Looks like they are playing a game where the person with the measuring jug on his head will need to tell the one pouring water when to stop doing so. The clip didn't show Hyuk's segment. Guess they want to keep us in suspense. But judging  from his wet hair..

• Like 3