@Prettysup Yeah but the british procedural seems pretty focused on cases rather than main characters. That already sounds pretty boring to me. I don’t mind procedurals actually, I normally watch those for the cases and never care for the detectives/profilers/lawyers, etc. But an actor who wants to “move” audiences with his acting and who certainly has the talent to do it, gets wasted in those type of shows. Do I prefer this to a variety show? Yeah but do I feel excited? Nah. That PD has not shown to be very good to my taste. But whatevs, and actor has to work and I miss JH so I’ll watch him. I just hope whatever he does is better than Voice (I didn’t hate TMWYS, so if its at that level, so be it. My big hope now is that they let him look beautiful)  Also, it would be JHs first drama with TVN. If it turns out to he true, there will be some ratings expectations. Not sure if thats good or bad. 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

14 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I'm really curious about what is being said in this clip from today's episode- first, it looks like JH didn't even remember in which show he and LSY acted together, and then, when LSY told it was Midas, JH apologized to him? :) I wonder why- for not remembering or maybe for Midas itself? 

https://www.instagram.com/p/COnEo26DatX/

Jane translated that part here

https://www.instagram.com/p/COow-O4F9hJ/?igshid=1kkfoctvw2xlu

• Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Jane translated that part here

https://www.instagram.com/p/COow-O4F9hJ/?igshid=1kkfoctvw2xlu

Oh, so it wasn't that JH didn't remember him, it was just LSY most difficult time acting! And again, JH was there for him, supporting him... Our sweet guy!! :)

Jane translated another clip- JH is so funny and sweet here! Clearly he's feeling more at ease now with LSY, so we see the real JH- talkative, humorous, self- aware, but also genuinely caring and interested in other people- 

https://www.instagram.com/p/COoww6aFuCL/

And another clip- if anyone had any doubt- JH is the real deal! Pure and sweet! The reason why PJH "fell" for JH :) 

https://www.instagram.com/p/COoz_iiFQbq/

52 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Prettysup Yeah but the british procedural seems pretty focused on cases rather than main characters. That already sounds pretty boring to me. I don’t mind procedurals actually, I normally watch those for the cases and never care for the detectives/profilers/lawyers, etc. But an actor who wants to “move” audiences with his acting and who certainly has the talent to do it, gets wasted in those type of shows. Do I prefer this to a variety show? Yeah but do I feel excited? Nah. That PD has not shown to be very good to my taste. But whatevs, and actor has to work and I miss JH so I’ll watch him. I just hope whatever he does is better than Voice (I didn’t hate TMWYS, so if its at that level, so be it. My big hope now is that they let him look beautiful)  Also, it would be JHs first drama with TVN. If it turns out to he true, there will be some ratings expectations. Not sure if thats good or bad. 

I'm with you on this. If this show is going to be a pure procedural, than I'd be very disappointed. I dislike procedurals like CSI and the likes. Also, this being the director of Voice doesn't fill me with confidence. I hated Voice and was bored by The guest. The guy doesn't seem to know how to do character development, and just now we've read about JH's disappointment in not being able to tell OHJ's story in TMWYS, so I doubt he will go for another Voice style show...

As to the actress, I tried watching Misty, and I really disliked it as well as both the main characters. so I dropped it midway, even though the director was the same director of BM. Maybe this is where we saw JH's influence on BM, making LYO likable, while the director meant for him to be unlikable.

Anyway, This rumor is not confirmed so lets see what happens. I hope that JH will be able to get his melo instead.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

7 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson The video of PJH talking about handsome + adorkable JH has melted me. So sweet! I feel this guy truly knows him and appreciates his unique charm. He is a true friend. It has made my appreciation for PJH increase too. 

Right?! JH is always so happy to see him. Both here and in DB, the smile on his face when seeing PJH... And PJH seems a bit dismissive in the beginning, but it's clear he loves JH! So sweet!!! It makes me tear up a bit... :please:

JH's behavior, the way he doesn't try to act cool, never puts on airs, never tries to pull rank over young people, leaves him sometimes open to be ridiculed, but also for love. And I'm happy to see how loved he is... And his kindness- that just awes me and inspires me!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, dramafan33 said:

@Biology Lesson The video of PJH talking about handsome + adorkable JH has melted me. So sweet! I feel this guy truly knows him and appreciates his unique charm. He is a true friend. It has made my appreciation for PJH increase too. 

Ya you can tell among the “little brother”, he really like JH :) 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Well i dont mind a procedural drama, it is only for 12 episodes. Quite miss seeing him on screen and I am not interested in all those variety shows at all. But if the new movie is starting shooting in June, the earliest this one can start will be August?

• Like 2

I remember we were talking about how he would look like if he had his head shaved. Well, here goes..hahaha

I remember we were talking about how he would look like if he had his head shaved. Well, here goes..hahaha

• LOL 2

7 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

@janghaesoo I doubt he “likes” these procedural shows though? Or at least, how kdrama handles them. I think he was disappointed by the lack of development of both Voice (my theory of why he didn’t join them ever again, plus he said he thought his arch was over) and TMWYS. Procedurals rarely ever focus on the investigator’s character development, they focus on the cases and this is the opposite of what JH seeks as an actor, if I understand what he says in interviews correctly. 

you're right but if he had "bad" experiences why would he join this drama if the rumors were confirmed? Maybe because it's tvN?

I hope the title is just a coincidence and has nothing to do with the British original series. :(

• Like 3

Some Korean netizens have pointed out that the casting sheet released earlier (the one including Hyuk) is fake. Apparently it came from a DC account which used to spread malicious rumours about artistes to create fan wars. 

Anyway I guess we don’t have to take it too seriously at this point of time. 

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • Thanks 2

Joon Park is really funny :joy:

46 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Some Korean netizens have pointed out that the casting sheet released earlier (the one including Hyuk) is fake. Apparently it came from a DC account which used to spread malicious rumours about artistes to create fan wars. 

Anyway I guess we don’t have to take it too seriously at this point of time. 

I feel disappointed..

back to waiting mode.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, nyk said:

if the rumor is true, I don't think there will be any romance. :sad1:

Exactly. No romance at all and if “at least” there was some chemistry or if he was sexy in it I’d be ok. Its not that he has to always be sexy but he won’t be young forever and its such a waste to not utilize that incredible sex appeal of his when he is at his peak ( I have Piljoo, Bangwon and even Oh Hyun Jae in my mind. Im talking about that kind of entrancing magnetism) 

@Prettysup Oh just a rumor? Ok

@azureblue7 I remember JH saying he fears ghosts. I think that’s adorable and would love to see him in a paranormal series just to see him freak out :P OTOH, if what PJH says is true and they were hallucinating due to being so hungry now THAT is scary to me. And also that whole vomiting after eating. These kids could’ve ruined their digestive system. I know I know, I just got on mom mode again! Happy Mother’s Day for anyone here celebrating btw :fullofhearts:

• Like 4