Workaholic as ever and he is super busy this year.. I want him to rest but what will I do if he'll decide to make up for all the work he has done and rest for a year or more than that. Which I don't think will happen. :D But I'll really miss him then. He spoiled us so much. :D

• Like 5

5 hours ago, jhjsw said:

Workaholic as ever and he is super busy this year.. I want him to rest but what will I do if he'll decide to make up for all the work he has done and rest for a year or more than that. Which I don't think will happen. :D But I'll really miss him then. He spoiled us so much. :D

Yeah someone ever said that JH's fans are the luckiest ones around haha...

• Like 6

@nyk Someone must have introduced the app to him after they took the rabbit filter photo..hahaha! He is really cute indeed. How not to love him?

@jhjsw Yes!!! The OST and the heart fluttering moments.. I remembered I marathoned 6 eps of SOGC in one day...He is so charming in it.

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

@jhjsw Yes!!! The OST and the heart fluttering moments.. I remembered I marathoned 6 eps of SOGC in one day...He is so charming in it.

Yes! The OST is fantastic.. I'm already expecting the sad ending but still enjoy the heart fluttering moments til the end coz by Monday it's Wok Ladle again. :D

It's 11am but I can't sleep now. Hyukie is so charming in his royal clothes. :wub:I should've watched this in the morning. -_-

• Like 6

3 hours ago, jhjsw said:

Yes! The OST is fantastic.. I'm already expecting the sad ending but still enjoy the heart fluttering moments til the end coz by Monday it's Wok Ladle again. :D

It's 11am but I can't sleep now. Hyukie is so charming in his royal clothes. :wub:I should've watched this in the morning. -_-

He is charming as Prince Wang So. 

He did this right after FTLY. I find his chemistry with this female lead very amazing too! 

I didnt even know B612 - this app exist. 

• Like 5

Okay. So I'm already on the 16th episode of SoGC. I just marathoned 12 episodes today. Lol. I'm just getting everything that I want from this drama. His laugh, his lovelorn eyes, his sexiness, his charm, his body :D, great chemistry, funny scenes, action scenes, strong female characters, great ost, and good plot. 

Since he already has 5 modern dramas (bm, voice, mf, wol, bad papa) consecutively, I want to see him do another sageuk drama. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, jhjsw said:

Okay. So I'm already on the 16th episode of SoGC. I just marathoned 12 episodes today. Lol. I'm just getting everything that I want from this drama. His laugh, his lovelorn eyes, his sexiness, his charm, his body :D, great chemistry, funny scenes, action scenes, strong female characters, great ost, and good plot. 

Since he already has 5 modern dramas (bm, voice, mf, wol, bad papa) consecutively, I want to see him do another sageuk drama. 

Yeah I hope his next one will be a saguek too, but it seems like there are very few sagueks in recent K-dramas. For this year, the only one seems to be TVN's upcoming 'Mr Sunshine'?

• Like 4

39 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Yeah I hope his next one will be a saguek too, but it seems like there are very few sagueks in recent K-dramas. For this year, the only one seems to be TVN's upcoming 'Mr Sunshine'?

Let's cross our fingers that he will be in a sageuk drama after Bad Papa with a female lead who's also great with action scenes.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, nyk said:

The Swordsman is a saguek. Is there any chance this movie will be released. I start to lose hope. 

Ya I’ve been waiting for it too! 

Any of you have a good resolution of the movie, The Client?

• Like 3