33 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

How can he be so adorable? Lol!:joy:

It's like he's living in a sitcom, making the simplest of situations funny... :D I had a friend like that, only in his case, it was like the simplest situation he was involved in became complicated- jumping into a pool- banged his head on the bottom of the pool! Went to return a a kettle to a store- it becomes a saga that lasts more than a week! I remember joking that it feels we were the side characters in a sitcom he was starring in...

• LOL 3

10 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

It's like he's living in a sitcom, making the simplest of situations funny... :D I had a friend like that, only in his case, it was like the simplest situation he was involved in became complicated- jumping into a pool- banged his head on the bottom of the pool! Went to return a a kettle to a store- it becomes a saga that lasts more than a week! I remember joking that it feels we were the side characters in a sitcom he was starring in...

KJK once said during Dragon brothers that JH is a living sitcom :)

And he looks better with the trim hair!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Watching the raw ep and again it strikes me how much music influences JH and how it's ever present with him. Looks like whenever he has a little time to himself, he's singing. Notice that even in the first episode when they first assemble in the beginning, JH is humming something :) Again it reminds me of seeing him in interviews and sometimes it seems like he's swaying to an imagined tune in his head. I guess he really does constantly have some tune or another in his head... Our musical unicorn :sipsboba:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Finished watching the show and now I can officially say- TJ is super cool! :wow1:It's interesting since just as his choice of shows is unconventional, so was the music that he made. I really liked his performance in the show, though I kinda wished he'd bring back a bit of TJ's attitude. For me it would be the same as seeing him acting, as TJ's swagger is so different from JH :) Now I want a new song rap song from JH. Seriously. I think it can be good. If he chooses the right song? For sure!

Oh, and looks like JH is not so bad in cooking. He just needs to learn more techniques

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

@Biology Lesson I will agree to disagree on the TJ topic :loolz:

But, this man is so adorable. That conversation about crying more easily now awwww, yes, on the one hand its “menopause” lol but I love it, so relatable and at the same, I love his sincerity. He is an interesting man, mature but innocent, reserved but open, kind of distant but also warm. And I’m also pleasantly surprised that CTH agreed with him and is also showing vulnerability. OTOH Lee Sang Yeob is kinda quirky cute in his own way. I think I like him. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

20 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Found the raw version of ep 1 and 2 of National Bang Bang Cook Cook on dramanice and other sites. It's called "Cooking all over the place". No eng subs though.

Do you guys experience any trouble accessing dramanice? I just can't open it with any of my browsers. I even disabled the antivirus and it just doesn't work. :'(

Btw I requested NBBCC with subs on KissTV Show. Let's see if they can bring it.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Really? You didn't think the performance he gave was good? I really liked it. :D I think what made me especially like it, was the contrast of his song and the other songs being sang in that entire part. All of them sounded so hokey to me! So sugary! including the songs that the guests sang. So JH's rap felt really refreshing to me and cool. And I do think that he can sing; that Ailey song that he sang in Friends in Croatia proved that to me. I'm just baffled by the fact that he clearly has never taken voice lessons to learn how to use his voice correctly, especially since he loves singing so much and being surrounded by singers.  

2 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

But, this man is so adorable. That conversation about crying more easily now awwww, yes, on the one hand its “menopause” lol but I love it, so relatable and at the same, I love his sincerity. He is an interesting man, mature but innocent, reserved but open, kind of distant but also warm. And I’m also pleasantly surprised that CTH agreed with him and is also showing vulnerability. OTOH Lee Sang Yeob is kinda quirky cute in his own way. I think I like him. 

I also am really liking the interaction between the guys. How they are enjoying themselves and each other. Though CTH is still grating on me a bit, I do see how his enthusiasm and friendliness is beneficial for the show. He kinda naturally takes over the MC role in the show and prevents any awkwardness.

Also, JH's stream of consciousness is fascinating to listen to. How he shifts from singing something, to a conversation, to talking to himself, and than back again... It's like he has a constant chatter in his head, spiced with songs, that he lets out every now and again. or for 14 hours. :hwaiting2: One thing I still don't understand is how he maintains that constant positivity and cheerfulness. That's a mystery to me...

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Me too. He is always more at ease when he's with his close friends and he will open up more about personal things. I like what you said about him! Mature but innocent, reserved but open, distant yet warm. So true.  That's what makes him so attractive and full of surprises.

5 hours ago, janghaesoo said:

Do you guys experience any trouble accessing dramanice? I just can't open it with any of my browsers. I even disabled the antivirus and it just doesn't work. :'(

Btw I requested NBBCC with subs on KissTV Show. Let's see if they can bring it.

You can try accessing the site with Chinese subs instead. http://b23.tv/1nxYI9

Hope it works for you.

5 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Really? You didn't think the performance he gave was good? I really liked it. :D I think what made me especially like it, was the contrast of his song and the other songs being sang in that entire part. All of them sounded so hokey to me! So sugary! including the songs that the guests sang. So JH's rap felt really refreshing to me and cool. And I do think that he can sing; that Ailey song that he sang in Friends in Croatia proved that to me. I'm just baffled by the fact that he clearly has never taken voice lessons to learn how to use his voice correctly, especially since he loves singing so much and being surrounded by singers.  

I also am really liking the interaction between the guys. How they are enjoying themselves and each other. Though CTH is still grating on me a bit, I do see how his enthusiasm and friendliness is beneficial for the show. He kinda naturally takes over the MC role in the show and prevents any awkwardness.

Also, JH's stream of consciousness is fascinating to listen to. How he shifts from singing something, to a conversation, to talking to himself, and than back again... It's like he has a constant chatter in his head, spiced with songs, that he lets out every now and again. or for 14 hours. :hwaiting2: One thing I still don't understand is how he maintains that constant positivity and cheerfulness. That's a mystery to me...

I like his TJ performance here too. I think the 2 "dancers" help liven the performance too. So fun to watch. I love how he ended the rap. So cool.

I like CTH here. He laughs a lot and can see Hyuk truly enjoys his company.

I am also amazed at Hyuk's constant high energy level. From working out 2 or 3 hours in the morning,chattering and so on..hahaha. I think maybe that's why he's totally drained out at times  and can fall asleep at random places. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Yes JH is certainly more at ease and relaxed when he is on show with his friends. It’s nice that we can always see this side of him or rather see this side once a while when he does variety with his friends :) 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, kohnlee said:

Yes JH is certainly more at ease and relaxed when he is on show with his friends. It’s nice that we can always see this side of him or rather see this side once a while when he does variety with his friends :) 

Yes , he doesn't even care when he sings off key..haha! He's just enjoying the company. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

EVENT Alert!: Game: Guess the drama Part 2

chingus, the gossip lovers EO are back with another set of blinds based on the juiciest gossips we heard from the Kdrama world. Let's see if you can guess the dramas based on blinds 

:hooray:

Your friendly neighborhood and resident Event Organizers,

@Lmangla @partyon @Sleepy Owl

---