29 minutes ago, Jiyuu said:

Thank youuu! It really has just been put back (because I was checking a few days ago and didn't want to check again this time).

I'm catching up on Yacht Expedition (episode 1) and remember all the comments about the girl (the older one right?) being touchy, I think she's touchy with everyone (but maybe the edits highlighted more on JH?) because I saw some parts wherein she seemed touchy with the other guy and the younger girl too.

I think it's mainly because OUR focus is on hyukie only, me especially so I didn't really notice her being touchy with the other guy hahaha :joy:

Btw, anyone noticed he was holding a different cup while the rest all seemed to be having the same drinks with straws haha. Him and his latte maybe? Lol. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

41 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

I think it's mainly because OUR focus is on hyukie only, me especially so I didn't really notice her being touchy with the other guy hahaha :joy:

That's also true :) 

41 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

Btw, anyone noticed he was holding a different cup while the rest all seemed to be having the same drinks with straws haha. Him and his latte maybe? Lol. 

Yes! I did notice :) I wondered why no one of the cast mentioned that. But in the press con he said that the tall girl made him latte during their trip...

I noticed companies are posting about the things JH is wearing- last week it was JH's shoes and today it's JH's sunglasses...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHICpnjgvcL/

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

I notice both.  I'm glad he had a lid if it was latte.  Wouldn't want any accidents on the rocky yacht!

@Biology LessonYea I can do without his blonde hair from TJ days too!  I'm surprise you didn't mention anything about what he said about so hard to pretend to be bad.

@azureblue7love your instagram about his hands always being in right place.  This was what I was trying so say since ep 1 hence such a reliable and good friend to have.

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

I notice both.  I'm glad he had a lid if it was latte.  Wouldn't want any accidents on the rocky yacht!

@Biology LessonYea I can do without his blonde hair from TJ days too!  I'm surprise you didn't mention anything about what he said about so hard to pretend to be bad.

I don't remember that... When did he say that? Was he talking about TJ?

20 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

@azureblue7love your instagram about his hands always being in right place.  This was what I was trying so say since ep 1 hence such a reliable and good friend to have.

I agree. Also, seeing what he volunteered to do at the end of the episode- You saw he didn't want to do it, but at the same time he decided to do it so that no one else would have to. He's such an impressive man!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

30 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I agree. Also, seeing what he volunteered to do at the end of the episode- You saw he didn't want to do it, but at the same time he decided to do it so that no one else would have to. He's such an impressive man!

I hv 1 question.. I duno if I missed it, but why is he the only one always carrying a bag? Lol. :sweat_smile:

• LOL 3

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

It was in the very beginning of the episode.

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

It was in the very beginning of the episode.

Ah, you mean when he was pretending to be the one that already had a yachting license? He was joking there, right? poking fun at himself...

But another thing that I noticed- after the yacht had a leak, and the comedian guy was joking that it was JH's fault since he was the skipper, JH actually agreed with him and said that it was indeed his fault as he should have checked before they went out. And I think he was serious! He was seriously taking responsibility for something that clearly wasn't his fault, for not checking something that even the captain didn't think to check! And I wonder- is this what JH was talking about in the press conference? when he said that everything that he touched broke down and then the other guys had to fix? Is he that self critical?!

• Like 3

29 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Ah, you mean when he was pretending to be the one that already had a yachting license? He was joking there, right? poking fun at himself...

But another thing that I noticed- after the yacht had a leak, and the comedian guy was joking that it was JH's fault since he was the skipper, JH actually agreed with him and said that it was indeed his fault as he should have checked before they went out. And I think he was serious! He was seriously taking responsibility for something that clearly wasn't his fault, for not checking something that even the captain didn't think to check! And I wonder- is this what JH was talking about in the press conference? when he said that everything that he touched broke down and then the other guys had to fix? Is he that self critical?!

haha yea I think it was a joke..He must of felt bad that everyone was working hard on the leak for a while so later on we see him pouring out the water alone.  I kind of wish one other person was with him then.  

• Like 3

13 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

And you can listen to his TJ album on apple music

https://music.apple.com/tw/album/tj-project/356554349

Didn't know TJ had an album, I thought he only had one song 'Hey Girl' 

9 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

haha yea I think it was a joke..He must of felt bad that everyone was working hard on the leak for a while so later on we see him pouring out the water alone.  I kind of wish one other person was with him then.  

I am glad the editing team included this part into the show, else it will look bad that the 2 guys were not helping the 2 gals bailing out the water. 

• Like 4

23 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Looks like the second episode is already up. With Subs!! :happydance:

(is it OK to post the link here? I'm not sure...)

It's only prohibited to share an illegal link on Soompi. If it's legal it's ok.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

Vote for Swordsman and Jang Hyuk in Blue Dragon Awards here.

I got to enter a random 11 digit numbers in the phone category for the submission to work, else they will prompt me to enter a number.

http://www.blueaward.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=blue_event&wr_id=53&sca=doing&fbclid=IwAR3FI72GH9tjU6njPKYzULblCCpBmY8uygziIqA20TLJL6-cJGFsjoBJmGA

How to vote: 

Step 1: Vote each Category -->  movie swordsman (검객) The movie number is 151.

It is easier if you scroll all the way to the bottom and look for it from backwards.

Choose all Swordsman on the left side first.

Step2 : After choosing movie , you have a drop down selection box on the right side for each.

The first 2 you only have one choice to choose the director's name.

The rest choose Jang Hyuk's Korean name (장혁) on the right.
Remember to vote for all categories or your voting will not be successful.  

There are 3 empty spaces you need to fill in - first one you can fill in 시각 효과 (visual effects)

The other 2 you can fill in Jang Hyuk's name 장혁

Step 3 : Enter your name and contact (try some random 11 digits numbers) and e-mail.

You will get a pop up that says 'Thank you for voting and participating'

Use google translate to make sure it is the correct message, and not one that ask u to correct some info.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Vote for Swordsman and Jang Hyuk in Blue Dragon Awards here.

I got to enter a random 11 digit numbers in the phone category to work.

http://www.blueaward.co.kr/bbs/board.php?bo_table=blue_event&wr_id=53&sca=doing&fbclid=IwAR3FI72GH9tjU6njPKYzULblCCpBmY8uygziIqA20TLJL6-cJGFsjoBJmGA

How to vote: 

Step 1: Vote each Category -->  movie swordsman (검객) The movie number is 151. you'll need to scroll down the bottom. 

Step2 : After choosing movie , select Jang Hyuk's Korean name (장혁) at the "actor" box on right.
Remember to vote for all categories or your voting will not be successful.  

"Step 3 : Enter your name and contact (11 digits) and e-mail.

:crazymad: 3 steps? The page looks so complicated. Lol. I'll try tonight. :sweat_smile:

52 minutes ago, budgerie said:

I bet you would trip many times ya? 

Yes, and fall right into his arms! :hwaiting2:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Didn't know TJ had an album, I thought he only had one song 'Hey Girl

Me too!! I thought it's a single. 

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

I bet you would trip many times ya? :D

Ya..of course but I  might really hurt myself... haha

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

got to enter a random 11 digit numbers in the phone category for the submission to work, else they will prompt me to enter a number

I managed to vote 

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I managed to vote ! But I keyed in email address instead of random numbers.

So you keyed in same email twice?

I realised they only have 4 names in each category - Jang Hyuk, Kim Hyun-soo, Choil Jin-ho and Ji Seung-hyun.

So for the New Actor category it is really weird haha.

El9afEhU4Agawcd?format=jpg&name=900x900

El9agCFVgAAoi6z?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 hour ago, Ding77 said:

3 steps? The page looks so complicated. Lol. I'll try tonight. :sweat_smile:

Haha the difficult part is locating the name Swordsman in Korean, but once you get it, the rest pretty simple.

First time I got a pop-up asking me to enter my contact number.

Second time I got a pop-up thanking me for participating.

Third time I got a pop-up saying I have already voted on this IP address lol.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1