Gonna spend my weekend with baby Hyukie. Finally I found his oldie Into The Sunlight with sub. Too bad they only have School raw. Rebel Hyukie was the best. Here goes my weekend planned to start my packing for moving. :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

34 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Gosh he looks so so good in the first two pictures when the wind blew his hair to the back m! He should totally comb his hair back and look dashing instead of maintaining the curtain hairstyle though it’s 90s cute lol. 

Yes!!!

I love how cute he is on the Yacht, he can't hide how happy he was. Even super Mario captain finds him cute, when he smiled like a kid.

• Like 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

Gosh he looks so so good in the first two pictures when the wind blew his hair to the back m! He should totally comb his hair back and look dashing instead of maintaining the curtain hairstyle though it’s 90s cute lol. 

You know, I suspect he's intentionally not unleashing the full "strength" of his looks. I mean, we know he knows how to "dress to kill" and he played around enough with his hair to know what cut suits him best.  I think it's obvious those clothes of his are not meant to shout "sexy", nor is his hair cut. Not wanting to send the wrong message? :) 

• Like 5

13 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Oh, so most of the show you did like!

Yes I liked it until episode 17 where they got back together at the Press Conf.

13 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

:) It's funny, because for me it's the last 5 minutes of the show that I don't like, the picnic in the park with the fake kids :P I was also disappointed that as soon as they got back together, it was as if their baby Kae-tung didn't didn't exist. I would have loved it if instead of the picnic at the end, we would have gotten them holding their first born and introducing him/her to Kae-tung. That would have given me closure...

I think maybe I couldn't explain why I didn't like it after episode 17 but you're right. The miscarriage baby was "forgotten" & after they got back together, it was all the lovey dovey moments, not that I don't like lovey dovey moments but I don't like act cute scenes + all the unnecessary scenes like remaking of the Macau scenes, etc. The last scene at the park was alittle exaggerated. IDK how to explain it but it looked fake.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

So he was not the one in the car coz he still has this curtain hair haha 

I think it's not him, though he could be wearing a beanie or cap. The face alone looked too big haha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

14 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

It’s definitely not JH. I just saw the IG post that was linked in the previous page. It is Namgoong Min. Haha.  

It doesn't look like NGM too haha. Looks more like the other older actor who has a bigger face. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

26 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

It’s definitely not JH. I just saw the IG post that was linked in the previous page. It is Namgoong Min. Haha.  

Actually when i first saw NGM's look for his new drama, it reminded me of Hyuk also haha.. So can't blame the person for recognizing wrongly.

• Like 5

19 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Actually when i first saw NGM's look for his new drama, it reminded me of Hyuk also haha.. So can't blame the person for recognizing wrongly.

I want NGM and JH in one drama or movie. Both really good in play goofy character or anti hero. Like you, all NGM drama made me remember of JH. lol. Maybe because of genre. 

• Like 4

Yacht Expedition Jang Hyuk, Chinese Food Eating Show on Yacht along Ara Waterway "Best Spicy Seafood Noodles in Life"

"Yacht Expedition: The Beginning" will feature a Chinese food eating show full of salty food on the yacht of Jang Hyuk, Heo Kyung-hwan, Choi Yeo-jin and Soyou.

MBC Everyone's Yacht Expedition: The Beginning (hereinafter referred to as Yacht Expedition), which first aired on October 26, is a tutorial variety featuring the journey of fearless yachtsmen to challenge yachts and learn about yachts with their bare bodies. It will feature Jang Hyuk, Heo Kyung-hwan, Choi Yeo-jin and Soyou's journey to the end of the west coast with Captain Kim Seung-jin.

In the second episode of "Yacht Expedition," which will air on November 2, the crew members will complete their Sparta training and challenge their first flight from the Han River to the Ara Waterway. Without Captain Kim Seung-jin, the first flight of the crew alone was a lot of events. I'm going to lose the viewers' minds after a series of mental breakdowns. In the midst of this, a Chinese food eating show full of salty dishes on the yacht is drawing attention.

In the photo released, Jang Hyuk, Heo Kyung-hwan, Choi Yeo-jin and So Yu-yu crouch on a small yacht, eating jajangmyeon and jjamppong. The four people, who seem to have lost their minds about what happened earlier, are eating jajangmyeon and jjamppong, using chopsticks as if they were possessed. In particular, the Chinese food delivered to the yacht is more eye-catching, and the question of what kind of ordeal led to eating jajangmyeon and jjamppong is amplified.

Jjajangmyeon and jjamppong, which are enjoyed on a yacht like this, are said to have left unforgettable memories for the crew. In the first broadcast, Jang Hyuk said, "I will pick the most delicious jajangmyeon, jjamppong, and this jjamppong that I ate on the Ara Waterway," which is all the more exciting to see what their eating show would have been like.

On the other hand, the broadcast ends the actual training of the Han River and Ara Waterway and begins the departure of the "Yacht Expedition" to the wider West Sea. Along with Captain Kim Seung-jin, the crew will plan a voyage route and receive an upgraded new yacht. Jang Hyuk's surprise departure performance, which summoned rapper TJ, is also expected, drawing keen attention.

202011011431586710_2.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Yacht Expedition Jang Hyuk, Chinese Food Eating Show on Yacht along Ara Waterway "Best Spicy Seafood Noodles in Life"

"Yacht Expedition: The Beginning" will feature a Chinese food eating show full of salty food on the yacht of Jang Hyuk, Heo Kyung-hwan, Choi Yeo-jin and Soyou.

MBC Everyone's Yacht Expedition: The Beginning (hereinafter referred to as Yacht Expedition), which first aired on October 26, is a tutorial variety featuring the journey of fearless yachtsmen to challenge yachts and learn about yachts with their bare bodies. It will feature Jang Hyuk, Heo Kyung-hwan, Choi Yeo-jin and Soyou's journey to the end of the west coast with Captain Kim Seung-jin.

In the second episode of "Yacht Expedition," which will air on November 2, the crew members will complete their Sparta training and challenge their first flight from the Han River to the Ara Waterway. Without Captain Kim Seung-jin, the first flight of the crew alone was a lot of events. I'm going to lose the viewers' minds after a series of mental breakdowns. In the midst of this, a Chinese food eating show full of salty dishes on the yacht is drawing attention.

In the photo released, Jang Hyuk, Heo Kyung-hwan, Choi Yeo-jin and So Yu-yu crouch on a small yacht, eating jajangmyeon and jjamppong. The four people, who seem to have lost their minds about what happened earlier, are eating jajangmyeon and jjamppong, using chopsticks as if they were possessed. In particular, the Chinese food delivered to the yacht is more eye-catching, and the question of what kind of ordeal led to eating jajangmyeon and jjamppong is amplified.

Jjajangmyeon and jjamppong, which are enjoyed on a yacht like this, are said to have left unforgettable memories for the crew. In the first broadcast, Jang Hyuk said, "I will pick the most delicious jajangmyeon, jjamppong, and this jjamppong that I ate on the Ara Waterway," which is all the more exciting to see what their eating show would have been like.

On the other hand, the broadcast ends the actual training of the Han River and Ara Waterway and begins the departure of the "Yacht Expedition" to the wider West Sea. Along with Captain Kim Seung-jin, the crew will plan a voyage route and receive an upgraded new yacht. Jang Hyuk's surprise departure performance, which summoned rapper TJ, is also expected, drawing keen attention.

Episode 2 sounds like it's going to be a lot of fun! :)  Thinking about it, the fact that the production gave the team a challenge so early on, is actually ingenious! Since the members of the cast don't know each other and still are awkward around each other, forcing them into a situation that will make them to work together facing a common hardship will induce them to gel together and become a team. This is what is often done in the army to unite a new unit. Obviously they will make mistakes, but that will drive each lesson home :D Can't wait for tomorrow!

• Like 6

1 hour ago, dramafan33 said:

You guys need to watch this new Chuno FMV from a new fan of Jang Hyuk.  She did an amazing job capturing Daegil’s best action moments 

For all the hard work that JH had put in for Chuno, I feel bad for my ogling at Daegil’s face and abs throughout the drama. Daegil is just so beautiful even with all the scars and messy hair. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

54 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

For all the hard work that JH had put in for Chuno, I feel bad for my ogling at Daegil’s face and abs throughout the drama. Daegil is just so beautiful even with all the scars and messy hair. 

You are not the only one :D I remember reading some of his interviews from that time, and JH was his usual serious self, explaining that the reason he worked out so much was in order to justify DG being called "the best slave hunter around", and he explained that DG had to be so muscular yet trim as he essentially lived on the streets. He was essentially trying to say that it wasn't about looking good but to make the character authentic,  but seeing all the photo shoots that went along with those interviews, how many of them were in revealing outfits, in open shirts or completely shirtless, and often on beds, it felt like the interviewers were going "yeah, yeah, yeah... take off your shirt and get on the bed! "  :sweat_smile: Poor JH...

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

7 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

You are not the only one  I remember reading some of his interviews from that time, and JH was his usual serious self, explaining that the reason he worked out so much was in order to justify DG being called "the best slave hunter around", and he explained that DG had to be so muscular yet trim as he essentially lived on the streets, essentially trying to say that it wasn't about looking good but to make the character authentic,  but seeing all the photo shoots that went along with those interviews, how many of them were in revealing outfits, in open shirts or completely shirtless, and often on beds, it felt like the interviewers were going "yeah, yeah, yeah... take off your shirt and get on the bed! "   Poor JH...

Yes! I would want to say that to him too (quietly) haha. Seriously, he looked simply too delicious during Chuno, and the irony is, for such a down to earth family man, he carried the badass sexy look so perfectly. :love: Some fan posted this beautiful photo on IG. 

Screenshot-20201031-213421.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 1

6 hours ago, yoeda said:

I want NGM and JH in one drama or movie. Both really good in play goofy character or anti hero. Like you, all NGM drama made me remember of JH. lol. Maybe because of genre. 

Oh no, I didnt say all NGM dramas remind me of JH, it is only his current look from his most recent upcoming drama that reminds me of JH.

3 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

You guys need to watch this new Chuno FMV from a new fan of Jang Hyuk.  She did an amazing job capturing Daegil’s best action moments

Yes Dae-gil is my ultimate favourite of all time!!

2 hours ago, Ding77 said:

Yes so manly and handsome !!

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Ding77 said:

Yes! I would want to say that to him too (quietly) haha. Seriously, he looked simply too delicious during Chuno, and the irony is, for such a down to earth family man, he carried the badass sexy look so perfectly. :love: Some fan posted this beautiful photo on IG. 

Oh that outfit match with this one

https://www.dramabeans.com/2010/02/jang-hyuk-my-family-is-my-strength/

Lol rereading his chuno interview.  To think he almost did a chinese fantasy drama.  I'm glad he didn't because the cross production usually is not good.  Wonder why he consider chinese fantasy drama, but not really korean fantasy or not one that we know of.

• Like 5