13 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

I think I can answer you. Lol. I wear long sleeves a lot, hot or cold or raining. When it is hot, it can provide shield from the rays and when it's cold or windy, it gives protection. But everyone around me asks me the same question everytime. Aren't you hot? :sweat_smile:

9 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Actually, it makes sense to me.  Like at least inside anyway I always feel cold by the ac in summer so I can wear long sleeves inside.  I was introduce to wearing jacket in vietnam.  I never like to be overheated, but sometime it's better than being burn especially when you're riding those mopeds.    

So you guys don't live in a place with high humidity? If I would dress like that in the summer, I'd be dripping sweat within 5 minutes...:sweat_smile:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

5 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

So you guys don't live in a place with high humidity? If I would dress like that in the summer, I'd be dripping sweat within 5 minutes...:sweat_smile:

Lol. Hmmm.. Humid yes, tropical weather all year round, but not as hot as it is during the summer. :sweat_smile:

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Fyi - It's mid autumn now in SK, known as chuseok. People in SK don't eat mooncake, the koreans eat songpyeon. It's a korean traditional food made of rice powder.

The chinese eat mooncake during mid autumn festival. It's a traditionally chinese bakery. Traditionally it's made of red bean or lotus seed paste & salted duck eggs but in recent years, all sorts of flavours have emerged. 

And children will carry lanterns. Mid autumn festival symbolise family reunion.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

His reaction when he heard that he had picked a waxing gift..lol! And the last part  when he shouted his Daegil cry... haha

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CFtyWzXpP-8/?igshid=ir68gl4v2uu6

waxing?! Waxing of what? What does he have to wax- his wrists?! :joy:

God, I wish I knew Korean...

• LOL 3

4 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

More clips of him on the show.  He didn't drink his hot latte today!

Hihi maybe he didn't get latte because he didn't order it himself.

I also wonder since one of the people he follow edit pics for celebs if he got them to edit some of his pics.

Wasn't expecting the cultwo show to get a dislike on youtube so soon.

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Prettysup said:

I think he will appear in the same outfit for today's radio show, coz maybe he pre-recorded it yesterday when he went to SBS building, same station anyway haha.

think so..same clothes..

Actor Jang Hyuk belatedly revealed that he saw'Sky Castle' and'The World of married'.

In the SBS Radio Power FM'Power Time of Choi Hwa-jung', which aired on the afternoon of the 30th, Jang Hyuk, the lead actor of the movie'Swordsman', appeared as a guest.

On this day, Jang Hyuk said, "I'm an actor in the media, but I don't watch TV well, so I watch it lately. I've watched'Sky Castle' and' World of the married' now"

Translated from naver news. Haha..not sure if accurate again.

More pics..

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

think so..same clothes..

Actor Jang Hyuk belatedly revealed that he saw'Sky Castle' and'The World of married'.

In the SBS Radio Power FM'Power Time of Choi Hwa-jung', which aired on the afternoon of the 30th, Jang Hyuk, the lead actor of the movie'Swordsman', appeared as a guest.

On this day, Jang Hyuk said, "I'm an actor in the media, but I don't watch TV well, so I watch it lately. I've watched'Sky Castle' and' World of the married' now"

Translated from naver news. Haha..not sure if accurate again.

Hmmm... so these are the shows he watches? Does that mean he would like to do that style of shows? I hope not...

This post has another quote from JH, showing his quirky humor:

:SBS Radio 20200930 "The reason I chose 검객 is because there are few lines (laughs) There is a long line at the end. "Where is my daughter?"'네 딸 어디 있어' It was hard to say this line (laughs) "

• Like 5

And what the host said about him,

Choi Hwa-jeong, who saw Jang-hyuk, admired, "You appeared in'Choi Pata' after two years, but it is the same. Everyone is getting older, but it seems like you have become prettier than you did then", and Jang-hyuk laughed embarrassly, saying, "Thank you."

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

On 9/30/2020 at 7:43 AM, azureblue7 said:

I hope so too!

Here's a close up of his...ermm..hairy hands

Do u really hv to zoom in? :joy: No wonder poor hyukie had to resort to waxing. :hwaiting2:

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

This is something I wondered about- what JH expected from this movie? I hope she asked him more about this- about how it felt to see this movie, that he worked so hard for, coming out after 3 years and succeeding is such a way.

From Christine's post:

I'm so grateful and happy to know that the swordsman's reaction is good

Choi Hwa-jeong asked, "Is this the expected result," saying, "The current movie'Swordsman' is running second in Korean movies." Jang Hyuk said "No." "I have a thought that it would be nice if it went well. Thank you for the response," he added.

• Like 5

15 minutes ago, corey said:

I wish it were true....Recently there was a drama on air called Born Again. It had low rating, so the produces changed the writing mid-show. The rating continued to drop and the show ended having 7 (yes, seven) writers. Ended a one big mess. I mostly pitied the actors, especially the second ML, who was just adorable at the beginning....

So I guess it depends on luck and quality of writers...

15 minutes ago, corey said:

For me - I hated the way the character was written. A traffic cop who goes alone to a hospital to arrest a surgeon? I still can't get over that. I really did not mind her acting, not even her "you can cry now" scene. But the overall character - very much so. She indeed got better in the second half of the show, though

Ugh! Don't remind me of the "you can cry now" scene! It could have been such a great scene, and JH was perfect in it, but she was so awful! She didn't even try to make the crying look real... But you are right- I really don't understand why they had to make her a traffic cop. That was so silly. All they needed to do was make her a rookie detective, that's it, and her character could have been so much more plausible.

• Like 3

For me - I hated the way the character was written. A traffic cop who goes alone to a hospital to arrest a surgeon? I still can't get over that. I really did not mind her acting, not even her "you can cry now" scene. But the overall character - very much so. She indeed got better in the second half of the show, though

Yes, when I saw this scene, I thought to myself, what were the writers thinking? Is it even allowed in SK that a traffic cop goes to arrest a surgeon & without a WOA. And she acted alone. I'm no cop but even I know that they don't act alone, they act in a pair at least. So this bothered me when I watched it. Her acting bothered me too :( initially.

Ugh! Don't remind me of the "you can cry now" scene! It could have been such a great scene, and JH was perfect in it, but she was so awful! She didn't even try to make the crying look real... But you are right- I really don't understand why they had to make her a traffic cop. That was so silly. All they needed to do was make her a rookie detective, that's it, and her character could have been so much more plausible.

The scene when they both were at the staircase or floor right? Yucks! Her inability to cry was really I'm speechless. I can just imagine being JH, bts  JH would have tried to help her get into the mood but alas, the scene came out wrong, she was awful. Yes you're right, had they made her a rookie detective, it would have been more acceptable that this rookie detective is anxious to nab the suspect & acts without her superior orders. But a traffic cop....!!

1 hour ago, Biology Lesson said:

So I guess it depends on luck and quality of writers...

So how's your "luck" with Love Bird? I've only just started so I still don't know how the story is unfolding.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Yes, when I saw this scene, I thought to myself, what were the writers thinking? Is it even allowed in SK that a traffic cop goes to arrest a surgeon & without a WOA. And she acted alone. I'm no cop but even I know that they don't act alone, they act in a pair at least. So this bothered me when I watched it. Her acting bothered me too :( initially.

The scene when they both were at the staircase or floor right? Yucks! Her inability to cry was really I'm speechless. I can just imagine being JH, bts  JH would have tried to help her get into the mood but alas, the scene came out wrong, she was awful. Yes you're right, had they made her a rookie detective, it would have been more acceptable that this rookie detective is anxious to nab the suspect & acts without her superior orders. But a traffic cop....!!

Her acting bothered me too initially. But at the end I was pleased with her. Except for her inability to cry :) but that is something that many Korean actors seem incapable of. Even JH at times- you guys just spoke about SOGC- the way JH was yelling "Gebong- ah" in the scene in which WS thinks the girl died is so cringey to me... Don't understand what happened there... I'm guessing it was the director, as he usually cries amazingly! 

10 minutes ago, budgerie said:

So how's your "luck" with Love Bird? I've only just started so I still don't know how the story is unfolding.

I checked on that show and then realized that I already saw the first episode of the show, but I didn't continue because again the girl was the typical spunky and unreasonable girl that I can't stand. :) 

Actually, I started another show by chance and to my surprise I liked it! It's called "The wrong man" or Bay Yanlis. I'm not sure you would like it too cause you said you don't like cutesy rom coms... The plot of the show is like Someone like You with Ashley Judd and Hugh Jackman, but better- a womanizer meets this woman who is unlucky in love and helps get the "right man" while she agrees to pretend to be his girlfriend to his mother. Both the leads are really cute, and the plot moves very smoothly and fast. I'm in episode 5 and I really like it. 

• Like 2