44 minutes ago, phoenix24 said:

Have you guys ever seen this video?  I never really heard about their ship.  

Not really. Who is the actress? Is she good?

43 minutes ago, budgerie said:

Off topic : I'm watching Love Bird, turkish drama. :DIt's romance if anyone is interested. Hahaha...

Ooh! I was looking for a good Turkish show to watch! I tried watching a show named "Erkenci Kuş" as I thought it looked light and cute (and the guy looks so hot!) but it ended up being exactly like a typical Korean rom com- the ditzy annoying girl that is so innocent and good looking successful son of a head of a company, only much longer... So I dropped it! I will try Love Bird

Actually I did ponder over this. Did people dislike the character of JS (PSD) in the 1st episodes of  BM or did people dislike the way she acted it out? Had it been another actress, would it have been better accepted? IDK. No one disliked LYO though despite his odd behaviour. Even his refusal at the plane to help with an emergency, I still couldn't dislike him. Bias me!  

Oh, yeah! I went over the Soompi thread for BM and she was hated initially. People were complaining that she wasn't a good actress and that she was too young, but after a few episodes, everyone came around on her. As to LYO, in an interview the director said that the audience was supposed to hate LYO and not the girl, and he couldn't understand why it was the other way around. At the end he concluded that it was probably due to JH's portrayal :) 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

Lol but yeah reminds me of this actor, I agree with @budgerie :lol:

IMG-20200929-122614.jpg

Those were the days when this drama was the "in thing" in 1998. All the ladies/men carved a name for themselves in the entertainment industry except for the guy at extreme right. He was only popular this drama.

• Like 3

a transcript of the interview from Noone on twitter- Him saying that it's been a long time since the Dragon club guys complimented him makes me... I don't know... especially since he has had some really impressive performances in recent years... 

Getting to the interview- he really has a thing for shirts with geometric pattern...

https://www.instagram.com/p/CFtZK2RpryA/

• Like 1

Jang Hyuk of "Cultwo Show" said, "Char Tae Hyun of the Dragon Club, praised 'The Swordsman' 

On SBS Radio Power FM's "Cultwo Show to Escape 2 o'clock," which aired on the afternoon of the 29th Sep, Jang Hyuk, the main character of the film "The Swordsman," appeared as a guest.

When asked if he watched the movie with his friends at the Dragon Club, Jang Hyuk said, "I went with Cha Tae-hyun and others, they all said it was good and complimented me, but I wouldn't tell you if they said wasn't good."

He added, "Kim Jong-kook had something to do that day, so he saw it later and certified it."

Meanwhile, "The Swordsman" is a real chase action film that begins when Tae-yul (played by Jang Hyuk), the best swordsman in Joseon, raises his sword again to find his daughter Tae-ok (played by Kim Hyun-soo), who has disappeared after his abdication in Gwanghae-gun. The story is told by focusing on the stories of the victims against the backdrop of Joseon, which was confused after the King Injo's Rebellion. Released on 23rd.

optimize

https://www.news1.kr/articles/?4074208

---------------

Haha and we have pictures of him entering the SBS building, the titles are so funny:

Jang Hyuk on his way to work showing off his model's physique

Jang Hyuk, Storm Charisma

Jang Hyuk, Innocent Hairstyle~

Jang Hyuk, Charisma Ripped the Screen

202009291454371810_1.jpg

202009291451261810_1.jpg

• Like 4
  • Love 2

'Cultwo Show' Jang Hyuk talks about doing action in 'The Swordsman' by himself, TJ plans and Fishing experience

On SBS Radio Power FM's "Cultwo Show to Escape 2 o'clock," which aired on the afternoon of the 29th Sep, Jang Hyuk, the main character of the film "The Swordsman," appeared as a guest.

Jang Hyuk, whose movie has been said as The Joseon version of 'Taken', said, "The reason is because there are many action scenes in them, and both are about chasing kidnappers". He added, " "In terms of sword-fighting skills, I kept learning and I practiced a lot according to the concept," he said. "It helped because I did a lot of historical dramas."

Regarding the action, he said, "I got hurt once while doing the action scenes, but there are a lot of possibilities to get hurt, so I have bruises all over after the action scenes" and added, "But I try not to use a stuntman as much as I can."

Regarding the role of losing sight, he said, "In fact, it's very dangerous not to look into the eyes when I'm doing action scenes, so I practiced hitting the speed ball in the boxing arena, but I still got hit with the weapon. I learned more while doing it on the field" he laughed.

Asked if he watched the movie with his friends from the Dragon Club, who are best friends of the entertainment industry, he said, "I went with Cha Tae-hyun and others, and they all said it was good complimented me" He said, "If they didn't like it, I would not have told you" He added, "Kim Jong-kook had something to do that day, so he saw it later and certified it."

Jang Hyuk was asked if he had any plans to work as T.J., and after his brief stint as a rapper, he said, "I don't really have any plans for singing, I'm satisfied with just listening to songs now."

About T.J., he said, "It's short for Team and Jang Hyuk, but it was a project album." "At the time, actors used to make various music videos to show different images, but since the music video couldn't be aired on stage, I was on T.J. and it made an impact."

When asked about his appearing on the cover of Travel magazine, he said "When we went fishing in Alaska for 'City Fishermen' for the first time that day, and I thought I was fishing for a week," Jang recalled. "I didn't catch much, but on the last day, when we were about to call it a day with five minutes left, I felt something heavy." "I was thinking about giving it a miss but it was a 32-inch yellow eye," he said. "I actually left a record because the captain said it was the biggest one caught this year."

Talking about his children's ambitions, he said "My eldest son is in sixth grade now and playing soccer. He is trying for the striker position".

On this day, Jang Hyuk repeatedly selected a gift of 'waxing gift certificate' to listeners and made them laugh. DJ Kim Tae-gyun added laughter by saying, "I cut everything like a 'swordsman' and added "I am waxing swordsman".

Meanwhile, "The Swordsman" is a real chase action film that begins when Tae-yul (played by Jang Hyuk), the best swordsman in Joseon, raises his sword again to find his daughter Tae-ok (played by Kim Hyun-soo), who has disappeared, set after the abdication in Gwanghae-gun. The story is told by focusing on the stories of the victims against the backdrop of Joseon, released on 23rd Sep

https://www.news1.kr/articles/?4074301

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20200929

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

As dramafan33 said it's Moon Chae Won.  I don't really watch that many of her dramas, but from what I seen I do see potential.  She has emotional depth and her last character wasn't the typical cutesy damsel in distress, but someone that knew what was going on so that was refreshing.

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Moon Chae Won. If I can suggest her drama I will put The Princess Man if you can bear to watch Park Shi Ho, Nice Guy with Song Joong Ki or maybe the latest with Lee Jun Ki. But, I still don't watch the new one. She's good and popularity wise I think she is so much loved by international fan. 

5 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

lol, I started to imagine but still can't.  I like him with front hair!

Can I unseen this, please? :facepalm:

• LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Is it hot in SK now? Lol:lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, Biology Lesson said:

But he is wearing a long sleeved sweater... how can he bear dressing like that in the heat, I don't understand! :blink:

I think I can answer you. Lol. I wear long sleeves a lot, hot or cold or raining. When it is hot, it can provide shield from the rays and when it's cold or windy, it gives protection. But everyone around me asks me the same question everytime. Aren't you hot? :sweat_smile:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

9 minutes ago, Ding77 said:

I think I can answer you. Lol. I wear long sleeves a lot, hot or cold or raining. When it is hot, it can provide shield from the rays and when it's cold or windy, it gives protection. But everyone around me asks me the same question everytime. Aren't you hot? :sweat_smile:

Actually, it makes sense to me.  Like at least inside anyway I always feel cold by the ac in summer so I can wear long sleeves inside.  I was introduce to wearing jacket in vietnam.  I never like to be overheated, but sometime it's better than being burn especially when you're riding those mopeds.    

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1