26 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Help!! How can he look like this?:wub:

B612-20200130-222512-264.jpg
IMG-20200130-222825-401.jpg
IMG-20200130-222959-959.jpg

Oh man, such close-up of those beautiful brown eyes. So close I feel like I'm meeting him in person! :joy: Thanks for the pics!

42 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

This is JH, a man of action!  He can't be sitting there in the dark room throughout the show.  I can't accept it too if he's gonna be like this throughout. 

Maybe he's tired of action already LOL, now he just wants to sit back and order people to do things haha. I know many are disappointed if he's going to be confined to that room, but I feel it's better to just enjoy the ride, keep our expectations low and then be surprised, than to hope or be disappointed since the beginning! I guess there won't be every role that caters to our expectations, unfortunately. I can just trust that he will deliver a breathtaking interpretation of his character, and leave the rest to the Director and the Scriptwriter. :) 

I did see some pictures from Ryu Seung Su's IG today though, and it seems like JH was at the scenes with them? Maybe he will join the police force on site or in the police station questioning the suspects afterall, who knows! This one below:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Maybe he's tired of action already LOL, now he just wants to sit back and order people to do things haha. I know many are disappointed if he's going to be confined to that room, but I feel it's better to just enjoy the ride, keep our expectations low and then be surprised, than to hope or be disappointed since the beginning! I guess there won't be every role that caters to our expectations, unfortunately. I can just trust that he will deliver a breathtaking interpretation of his character, and leave the rest to the Director and the Scriptwriter. :) 

I did see some pictures from Ryu Seung Su's IG today though, and it seems like JH was at the scenes with them? Maybe he will join the police force on site or in the police station questioning the suspects afterall, who knows!

You are right! That is JH from the back! So he is on the set on the police station! Thank god... :)

I do trust JH, and I'm sure if he was confined to one place, than he would make it amazing. But for me as a viewer it would just be a waste of JH's talents! Similar to having him run around and not act like was the case in Voice. Seeing the scene at the end of the long preview of his character being attacked, I suspect that him being confined to the chair was an act to draw that attacker out. Or rather, I hope :) 

And these recent pictures and obviously the first pictures they released tell me he can walk... I guess I'm not managing my expectations very well... :lol:

• Like 3

Before and after 5 years

31-498807.jpg

1 hour ago, budgerie said:

Btw, do you know where can watch the 1st episode that starts tomorrow? Hope will have english subtitle.

Don't worry, Viki is subbing it. You will be able to watch it on your usual streaming sites the day after with subs.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Before and after 5 years

31-498807.jpg

Don't worry, Viki is subbing it. You will be able to watch it on your usual streaming sites the day after with subs.

@Prettysup Thank you for the info!

The pic on the left, the high neck - he wore it when he was Pil Joo. The pic on the right, he wore it when he was Ji Cheol. I guess these are his "acting" wardrobe? :lol:I have to say I like his look 5 years before. Lol.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, budgerie said:

@Prettysup Thank you for the info!

The pic on the left, the high neck - he wore it when he was Pil Joo. The pic on the right, he wore it when he was Ji Cheol. I guess these are his "acting" wardrobe? :lol:I have to say I like his look 5 years before. Lol.

Hahah! You are so observant. From his hair and clothes, he really looks like he is one tough guy to work with. ..aloof and picky.. but still sooooo handsome.

IMG-20200131-125347-705.jpg

Can we get a glimpse of his sweet happy moments with his fiancee? So that we can better feel his pain when he lost his love...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Hahah! You are so observant. From his hair and clothes, he really looks like he is one tough guy to work with. ..aloof and picky.. but still sooooo handsome.

Can we get a glimpse of his sweet happy moments with his fiancee? So that we can better feel his pain when he lost his love...

I'm sure we will. They said that the team leader introduced her to JH's character, so we probably will see their first meeting, and falling in love. Usually flashbacks of dead loves are too idealized and kinda boring. Seeing who they cast as his fiance makes me hope we will get a more saucy love story.

Can, I say how perfect JH's face looks in the above picture?! 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Yes I hope we have that sweet happy moments with his fiancee. It's kinda difficult to imagine her or their relationship without her being onscreen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

I'm sure we will. They said that the team leader introduced her to JH's character, so we probably will see their first meeting, and falling in love. Usually flashbacks of dead loves are too idealized and kinda boring. Seeing who they cast as his fiance makes me hope we will get a more saucy love story.

Can, I say how perfect JH's face looks in the above picture?! 

Yes..don't really fancy the hairstyle but the face..woah. ..:wub:

• LOL 1

6 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

I think we can put the speculations to rest- he can stand for sure, and he will not be staying in his "office" for long... Thank god! 

In the 5-min trailer, there's a scene where the killer tried to strangle him. Maybe OHJ is just pretending that he needs a wheelchair in order to lure the killer to him..<_<

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, azureblue7 said:

In the 5-min trailer, there's a scene where the killer tried to strangle him. Maybe OHJ is just pretending that he needs a wheelchair in order to lure the killer to him..<_<

This is what I'm thinking. If you notice, just before the preview ends there is a very short glimpse of a fight scene, and it's clear it involves JH. So I think this is him fighting the guy that was strangling him

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I saw too. Is it THAT killer that killed his fiancé? If it was to lure him then that means the killer succeeded in escaping? I can’t imagine the killer being caught so early in the game! Then if he got away then does that mean OHJ decided not to stay in hiding and come out to find the killer? Or did he switch his hideout? 

Sooooo many questions lol. 

• Like 2

22 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

I did see some pictures from Ryu Seung Su's IG today though, and it seems like JH was at the scenes with them? Maybe he will join the police force on site or in the police station questioning the suspects afterall, who knows! This one below:

Haha, I'm still keeping my expectation low at this point, not daring to expect much.  Personally I don't believe JH will accept this role if its going to confine to a space throughout the show.  There must be something to it that attracts him to this character.  We'll find out soon, and the pictures did give some hope to that.

• Like 2

I don’t see much difference between his “current” vs “5 years ago” look.

I though the scene where OHJ is getting choked could be a nightmare.

Anyway, let’s hope for a great first episode, a great drama and a another great character for Jang Hyuk :)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

During the press conference yesterday, JH talked about this old German film "The Lives of Others'. Not too sure how it relates to Tell Me What You Saw though..

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Lives_of_Others

22f4f8984fd9d5b314f19d2de3970d127504208e

Do you know what exactly did he say about it? The lives of others is a movie that shows how under communist rule, the East German secret police, the Stasi, used to monitor their citizens by listening to their communication... The scenes of JH's character listening with those huge earphones kinda remind me of some of the scenes in that movie... maybe that is what JH is referring to

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Do you know what exactly did he say about it? The lives of others is a movie that shows how under communist rule, the East German secret police, the Stasi, used to monitor their citizens by listening to their communication... The scenes of JH's character listening with those huge earphones kinda remind me of some of the scenes in that movie... maybe that is what JH is referring to

He was talking about how the character In the movie who was living in a regulated And strict environment slowly shows emotions and empathy or something like that. I read the full synopsis on Wiki. If u read that then you’ll understand what JH said better. 

Overall, I watched the whole press con and JH was emphasizing that his character focuses on the psychology behind solving the cases and how he needed to show/use emotions a lot. The director also asked viewers to see this show uniquely different in the sense that to look out for the psychological healing that characters gain as they journey through, the psychology behind their ability to use their special skills respectively and also the psychological approach to tracking down criminals. 

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

He was talking about how the character In the movie who was living in a regulated And strict environment slowly shows emotions and empathy or something like that. I read the full synopsis on Wiki. If u read that then you’ll understand what JH said better. 

Overall, I watched the whole press con and JH was emphasizing that his character focuses on the psychology behind solving the cases and how he needed to show/use emotions a lot. The director also asked viewers to see this show uniquely different in the sense that to look out for the psychological healing that characters gain as they journey through, the psychology behind their ability to use their special skills respectively and also the psychological approach to tracking down criminals. 

Sounds great! Thanks for the summary

• Like 1

6 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

I can't wait to see how he will do that..using emotions a lot.. 

• Like 2