4 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

I actually liked the Money Flower’s poster where Piljoo is a puppeteer. I didn’t like the Voice and SOGC too much. My favorite are Beautiful Mind’s posters. But these take the cake as the most strange imo 

I loved MF’s poster too. It was a poster that was striking, told a story and aroused curiosity. Not many posters do that at all, they either are boring or just try to look pretty. The poster was actually one of the reasons that made me want to explore watching MF. 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Do you all know that the actress who will be acting as his fiancee is the female doctor in Beautiful mind?

Oh! I didn't know that! So cool! I just finished rewatching the show, and I loved their relationship in the show. She was no-nonsense and very direct, and I liked the respect that developed between them by the end. I wonder whose idea it was to cast her... :) 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

Oh! I didn't know that! So cool! I just finished rewatching the show, and I loved their relationship in the show. She was no-nonsense and very direct, and I liked the respect that developed between them by the end. I wonder whose idea it was to cast her... :) 

Ya..I like her character..the cool and no nonsense type. I wonder how she will play his fiancee and how she managed to control the eccentric him.. hopefully they will show a glimpse of their happy times together.

• Like 4

55 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

Ya..I like her character..the cool and no nonsense type. I wonder how she will play his fiancee and how she managed to control the eccentric him.. hopefully they will show a glimpse of their happy times together.

I don’t remember this doctor at all haha

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

11 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Guys! Aren’t those new posters WEIRD? They look like an alien is coming out of their heads :crazy:   And JHs one looks like he has tiny hands or sth :huh:

And the other guy’s poster looks like he has hands as his ear haha 

13 hours ago, The Reel Life said:

Ok I think I will also chat more on the other official show forum too haha. We need to get other general members who have not known JH enough hyped up about the show as much as we are as well! 

Yes pls, it needs more hype 

• Like 3

This article talks about international remakes of OCN dramas and mentions JH new drama. However, it adds a detail that I don't think I've read before. Could be that she's mistaken... "Say What You Saw, featuring Jang Hyuk and singer-actress Choi soo-young, will tell the story of a genius profiler, who isolates himself following a tragic loss. Jang Hyuk’s character has the uncanny ability to experience the moments of a person’s death while Choi Soo-young’s character is a rookie detective who has a remarkable ability to remember details."

JH's character "experience the moments of a person’s death"?! If that is true it might add to the trauma that he experienced at the death of his fiance... But isn't it kinda similar to what happened in Voice, that he listened to the tape of his wife's distress call?! 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joanmacdonald/2020/01/16/ocns-focus-on-crime-thrillers-pays-off-in-international-remakes/#16bed1802c2a

• Like 5

3 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

This article talks about international remakes of OCN dramas and mentions JH new drama. However, it adds a detail that I don't think I've read before. Could be that she's mistaken... "Say What You Saw, featuring Jang Hyuk and singer-actress Choi soo-young, will tell the story of a genius profiler, who isolates himself following a tragic loss. Jang Hyuk’s character has the uncanny ability to experience the moments of a person’s death while Choi Soo-young’s character is a rookie detective who has a remarkable ability to remember details."

JH's character "experience the moments of a person’s death"?! If that is true it might add to the trauma that he experienced at the death of his fiance... But isn't it kinda similar to what happened in Voice, that he listened to the tape of his wife's distress call?! 

https://www.forbes.com/sites/joanmacdonald/2020/01/16/ocns-focus-on-crime-thrillers-pays-off-in-international-remakes/#16bed1802c2a

I’m getting kinda nervous with all these new details! I want to be optimistic but his character has so many things going on, Im feeling like it might be too much? :huh:

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

Interview with JH, translated by Jane. He mentions why he chose to do “Tell me what you saw” :)

What do you say?

Should we 'trust' his words about this show?

I mean can you(and also other posters in this thread,) predict whether this drama would be good/bad? :w00t:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 1

45 minutes ago, dramafan33 said:

Interview with JH, translated by Jane. He mentions why he chose to do “Tell me what you saw” :)

Him saying that his character lost pain is very interesting. Again, takes me back to LYO. Also, how casually he says "I have prepared various props to give impact", like every actor does that, preparing props to help his character express himself... No, JH, it's just you that does that, that I know :) 

Also this "the criminal he was tracking down created a trauma, and the development of the drama to track down the criminal again and overcome the trauma attracted me." So we will have character development. Hope it's more central to the plot and more gradual (meaning that I hope he will be out of that room soon:rolleyes:), and will be done in a off handed way like in Voice.

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, fiesty8001 said:

What do you say?

I mean can you(and also other posters in this thread,) predict whether this drama would be good/bad? :w00t:

Well, JH never says a bad word on a production... On the one hand, he also said he liked the plot and writers of MC, and that show wasn't good, it just allowed him to portray the character that he wanted with relative freedom. Essentially there, JH took advantage of the void left by the writers to create the Bang Won that he wanted. On the other hand, JH is the lead here and him and the PD did work together before, so it's possible here JH had the ability to make sure ALL the script is good, and not just his part in it. I'm carefully optimistic- I trust JH, the PD- not so much!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Biology Lesson said:

Jang Hyuk’s character has the uncanny ability to experience the moments of a person’s death while Choi Soo-young’s character is a rookie detective who has a remarkable ability to remember details."

That sounds very tormenting for him.. imagine experiencing moments of his fiancee's death..  very traumatic indeed..

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, phoenix24 said:

Eng sub!

Thanks! But I think this translation is not very accurate. I understand some of the korean parts and it feels like a voice to word translation on YouTube so it’s abit off. 

But good enough to get the gist! :)

So basically, Oh Hyun Jae’s tagline is:

Tell me what you saw. I will make the judgement. :D he’s so arrogant in here I love it!! 

And im getting excited too reading the article of why JH chose the role. Definitely also cautiously optimistic like @Biology Lesson said, I think sometimes JH’s judgment (no pun intended lol) is not always super accurate haha because he is quite quirky in his own way of choosing roles and he doesn’t always choose highly rated, widely loved scripts. Hence exercising the caution. Still love him and what he will do with the character though. I’m feeling the excitement already! The sound effect in the show seems very good, does give me a 5 senses thriller vibe. 

• Like 8

6 hours ago, fiesty8001 said:

What do you say?

No, I always trust he does his best, and I get hope when he is enthusiastic about a role and a script, but the result won’t depend entirely on him. His words increase my hope but I cannot predict anything. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1