9 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

This sounds so cute! :wub: I really ship him with his wife. 

It's annoying when someone asks me to wake them up. I flatly refuse such requests. :sweatingbullets:

11 hours ago, dramafan33 said:

Oh yes love MFs OST too, but my second favorite one is “Fated to love you” OST :wub:

I love background

score of MF but not songs. I only like Goodbye My Love in FLTY. I think Bad Papa's ost was also pretty cool.

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, The Reel Life said:

This feels like it is pretty much licensed on Viki. 
https://www.viki.com/tv/36926c-tell-me-what-you-saw

So I guess they scrapped the Netflix plan? Oh well. On viki it is also not licensed for specific regions, I guess I'll just have to watch in on Dramanice. But no Netflix means no Hyukie in high definition :bawling:

Oh! I was still hoping for Netflix too. Boohoo! Is it impossible for it to be on both? (I guess it is) 

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, The Reel Life said:

Man, everything that could be physically wrong with him is wrong? Well, I guess that's just because he's Mr Right. :wub: Haha. Just joking. 

Maybe he sustained burns from the explosion on his hands. And that may explains why his ring is worn outside the glove and not inside.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

22 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

JH went to meet his friend.

He looks so good! That soft expression on his face for sure we won't see on the character himself...

The thing is that after the release of all the teasers and pictures we know absolutely nothing about the character's state in the present. Are the pictures of him standing and completely scar-less real, or are they pictures that were taken before JH decided to do a complete overhaul of his character? What will be the state of the guy that we will meet 5 years after the incident? This is so frustrating...  and so exciting!! :) 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

59 minutes ago, nyk said:

the 3rd pic reminds me of DaeGil. 

The hair and scar on his face :wub:

Yes!! It looks as if he is crying tears of blood..  He looks really good in that hairstyle now.. I wonder if his friend's kids will be scared seeing that scar.. haha

23 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

That soft expression on his face for sure we won't see on the character himself...

The thing is that after the release of all the teasers and pictures we know absolutely nothing about the character's state in the present. Are the pictures of him standing and completely scar-less real, or are they pictures that were taken before JH decided to do a complete overhaul of his character? What will be the state of the guy that we will meet 5 years after the incident? This is so frustrating...  and so exciting!! :) 

I always think he has a very gentle expression in real life especially when he is with kids..:wub:

B612-20200112-180510-647.jpg

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

And the captions say his kids don’t know who is Jang Hyuk hahaha 

The older kid looks a bit scared standing next to him to take pic.. maybe because of his red scar..haha! 

Read a comment on his friend's IG. Hyuk couldn't remove his makeup because he was in the midst of filming.

• Like 3

So I managed to see the rest of the Sugar man episode- and indeed Chuno and JH were mentioned a lot :) The guy from Knowing bros gave hints for the songs, so for the song from Chuno the guy mimicked JH as TJ and also did the last scene from Chuno of him shooting an imaginary arrow at the sun. The crowd still didn't guess the song. But as soon as the first notes were heard, almost everyone recognized- up to 95%! the surprising thing was that many of the teenagers recognized it, and not just the song, they knew it was from Chuno. They continued to talk about the song, while flashing different pictures of JH as Dae gil every now and then...

It amuses me that even though didn't appear physically in a variety show in a long while, he still manages to appear in them in spirit :) 

• Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Biology Lesson said:

He looks so good! That soft expression on his face for sure we won't see on the character himself...

I went to relook all the previous pics. In those official pics, his left face is always hidden in the shadow or by his hair. And his face is always tilted to one side. It’s only in BTS pics that we see his face is scarless. So maybe he’s supposed to have that scar all along, just that they didn’t bother to draw it for the poster taking sessions.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

I went to relook all the previous pics. In those official pics, his left face is always hidden in the shadow or by his hair. And his face is always tilted to one side. It’s only in BTS pics that we see his face is scarless. So maybe he’s supposed to have that scar all along, just that they didn’t bother to draw it for the poster taking sessions.

I think in the video it can clearly be seen that he didn't have a scar on the cheek and for sure he doesn't have that scar by the side of his eye. But- that scar also doesn't appear in the pictures with his friend... So, maybe five years later he will have a scar on his cheek only?

And the next questions will be: five years later- can he walk? can he see?

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

The older kid looks a bit scared standing next to him to take pic.. maybe because of his red scar..haha! 

Read a comment on his friend's IG. Hyuk couldn't remove his makeup because he was in the midst of filming.

Whew! I was worried for a moment that it would be a real scar!! :sweatingbullets:

so I guess the filming location was close enough for him to take a break and patronize his friend’s restaurant hehe. Such a supportive friend, Hyukie! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1