♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

• strwbrry changed the title to ♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Upcoming Movie 2022: Bigwang 비광
On 8/20/2021 at 11:54 AM, SR20DET said:

Wow this is exciting news! And if it's not recorded yet that means we'll probably get to see her with her cute new look! 

Same, i am excited to see Jiwon with medium-short hair :glasses: though we are questioning why SNL? haha

throwback video of jiwon hehe

• Like 1

HA JI WON NEW ADVERTISEMENT (ATRAUM)

E9phXyNUcAUjWJY?format=jpg&name=large

E9phXyOVoAQ4G8y?format=jpg&name=large

E9phXyOVcAUefmE?format=jpg&name=large

Ha Ji-won as Atraum's first official model

"Actor Ha Ji-won's healthy and bright image fits well with Atraum, who pursues a healthy daily life. We will deliver Atraum's strength to consumers through Ha Ji-won's healthy and confident image."

- 아트라움 official

• Love 1

E9myv3GUYAob7Im?format=jpg&name=large

E9mkPBHVoAMf9dk?format=jpg&name=900x900
E9m-3OvUUAY50LD?format=jpg&name=900x900

SHE IS SO PRETTY :fullofhearts:

Ha Ji-won selected as an advertising model for health functional food brand 'Atraum'
LINK

Spoiler

E9ns_sXVEAISOR0?format=jpg&name=large

Ha Ji-won selected as Attraum's first official model

Health functional food brand Attraum announced on the 26th that it had selected actress Ha Ji-won as the brand's first official model . 

An Attraum official said, "Actress Ha Ji-won's healthy and bright image matches well with Attraum, who pursues a healthy daily life, and was selected as a brand model." I will go,” he said. 

Attraum is planning various marketing activities with Ha Ji-won in the future. It is going to meet with consumers by promoting the brand and products more by advertising with Attraum's representative product 'Inner Beauty Skin Collagen'. 

LINK

Edited by gm4queen
Please put 4th image onward under spoilers! Thanks!
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Finally new content!!! SNL and CF news! As always she is hetting more beautiful, I hope Atraum can do justice with her including video etc to promote. 

I cannot wait, 2 weeks more for her SNL Episode, I hope we get trailer/glimpse in next week. 

• Blob 2

LOL.. :D Yes, please Jiwon! We still have hope the lucky-page-no-1,500 @strwbrry can post the Drama casting news. But thanks to Atraum and SNL news we can still have content to update and adding some pages :p Otherwise we cannot reach 1,500 I suppose due to her hiding. hahahaha..

• LOL 1

E-NGJ-HVQAMPdsk?format=jpg&name=large
cto

where are you sweetie? We need your presence before SNL HAHAAHA

On 8/31/2021 at 4:21 AM, liv_well said:

LOL.. :D Yes, please Jiwon! We still have hope the lucky-page-no-1,500 @strwbrry can post the Drama casting news. But thanks to Atraum and SNL news we can still have content to update and adding some pages :p Otherwise we cannot reach 1,500 I suppose due to her hiding. hahahaha..

she really loves to hide these days, poor us :sweatingbullets:

• LOL 1

On 8/26/2021 at 7:25 AM, strwbrry said:

SHE IS SO PRETTY

Ha Ji-won selected as an advertising model for health functional food brand 'Atraum'
LINK

Reveal hidden contents

Ha Ji-won selected as Attraum's first official model

Health functional food brand Attraum announced on the 26th that it had selected actress Ha Ji-won as the brand's first official model . 

An Attraum official said, "Actress Ha Ji-won's healthy and bright image matches well with Attraum, who pursues a healthy daily life, and was selected as a brand model." I will go,” he said. 

Attraum is planning various marketing activities with Ha Ji-won in the future. It is going to meet with consumers by promoting the brand and products more by advertising with Attraum's representative product 'Inner Beauty Skin Collagen'. 

LINK

how could she become so much younger than her age in this ads :selfie2:

thanks for update @strwbrry

Edited by gm4queen
Please don't quote images! Thanks!
  • Like 1

Yes... We need to see it. We literally will see glimpse of Nammi's look on SNL. At least her new short hair, looks like short as Hang-Ah? 

Anyway so Jiwon will record SNL while she still filming Bigwang, won't her? Or Bigwang finally finish? Seems they are not filming much like what RSR IG story showing us :D 

7 hours ago, Lina Sitanggang said:

how could she become so much younger than her age in this ads

Hello, @Lina Sitanggang! Nice to see you new people coming in :) Yes she is, but for me she is always look younger than her age everytime. Lol!