♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest hae.rim

HJW is there for vacation and no need to PUBLICIZED her trip to philppines, and it's true that many k-artist has been there w/o noticing... kwon sang woo has been there (after airing the Stairway to Heaven drama in Phils) he did not give any interview bec he's there to relaxed (so snobbed)... song ji hyo and ha ji min has been there to volunteer for urban place.. son ye jin has been there for scuba diving lesson...

Guest eeldeerlove

Hi! first time to post in this thread.. I'm a fan of HJW too since MOB days. :) I hope that HJW enjoyed her vacation here in the Philippines.. and yes, many Korean celebrities came here without being publicized because most of them are for private vacation. SNSD Sooyoung, Yuri and Taeyeon were also spotted in Boracay and Cebu last year with their families.

I really can't believe Unnie went on vacation in my home country!!! Gaaaaaaahhhh!!! So envious of people who have seen her!!! I had this plan long time ago that whenever opportunity allows me to see her in flesh, I swear to hug her tightly and have my shirt signed by her. Whooo! Hope she had a wonderful private vacay! 

Love her in this shot!  The shoulder angle is so perfect! 8->
562773_439385939425392_1313201347_n.jpg
CR: Amazing couple fb page

Guest charmy19_23

@kikay pls dont quote my pictures and and pls re-edit your post! i sent you a PM please read it as soon as you've seen the message.. thanks..

Guest seonmul_1024

Hello friends! 1023 (Ha Ji Won's fan club) is looking for possible leaders for Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam...this is Julia Kim's tweet (US 1023 head) Here's her tweet:

Are there ppl who could be considered leaders for the fanbase in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Vietnam?If you know someone who fits this description, plz send me a mention or email at 1023RS@gmail.com

Guest kikay1430290660

@kikay pls dont quote my pictures and and pls re-edit your post! i sent you a PM please read it as soon as you've seen the message.. thanks..

Guest gle_perry

uniie ha ji won what is today ..I miss hanging kim ah ...
book launch on 21 July in Korea, hoping ha ji won outstanding book in my country ..
[-O< [-O<

Guest arres

OMG,whenever i hear about her i remember her great acting skill in Secret Garden drama...i really love this girl and keep supporting her
in secret garden that she has a boyish hairstyle, doesnt she remember u Kim Kyu Jong appearance?at the first scene i saw her on this drama i told:LOOK!!SHE"S really like Kyu Jong!!!