♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

http://www.allkpop.com/2012/07/ha-ji-won-sends-a-love-call-to-ha-jung-woo

People, here is a new post about the interview. BUT, someone comment with too bad word about our Queen. You'll see, then, plz flag this compliment as fast as you can. I really DONT WANT Her - Our Beloved have to see those words. You know She sometimes online and search news about Herself rite?????

hello everyone, i've watch that video of KBS interview.. since i can't understand korean language well, can anyone tell me what makes Jiwonnie scream?(when the interview almost done?) i guess something about book?what book?her book? please tell me, thank you in advance. :)

Guest mench

thanks for sharing the video..looking forward to the english subs...

she's really beautiful...now i'm curious about the actor ha jung woo...

looking forward for a new drama from HJW...

Guest purpleZ

Hi everyone, for you who asked about the translation on the part Ji Wonnie screamed. HJW was talking about she's been preparing a surprise and when the interviewer asked what it is, she said it's a secret. Then he revealed it and said "I hope your BOOK will do well". That made her scream like how did you know????

Hope that helped :)

Hi everyone, for you who asked about the translation on the part Ji Wonnie screamed. HJW was talking about she's been preparing a surprise and when the interviewer asked what it is, she said it's a secret. Then he revealed it and said "I hope your BOOK will do well". That made her scream like how did you know????

Hope that helped

:)

Hope that helped

Hope that helped

Guest shrliejoy

https://www.facebook.com/KoreaDotCom/app_122215841202866
PLEASE! Let us not forget to vote for our amazing yeoja EVERYDAY. You should have a Facebook acct. to be able to vote. She's nominated in two categories, "Outstanding Korean Actress" and "People's Choice Korean Actress". Let's vote everyday! :) She's now having a close fight in Outstanding Actress Category with Rooftop Prince's Han Ji Min as the lead. But it's a good sign bcos in the past two days, HJW's vote is only 8% and today, hers is 32% already, almost near to HJM's 46%. We can do this for her. PLEASE :D Our HJW lost last year's SDA, I'm sure we all want her to win. Let's also ask our friends to vote for her EVERYDAY. Let's not forget. Put it in a note or something that will remind us to vote everyday. Kamsahamnida chinguyas! ^___^ Let's us all fight for her.

Guest moonbathe

id="watch-headline-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; "
2011 BaekSang Awards
Her reaction is so cute...  Especially after 0:24  ..... Why Jiwon, why are you so adorable???:x  Ha Jung Woo - Ha Ji Won

Please keep voting!!! ;)