♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest pothekid

first time posting here...dropping by to say a very happy birthday to ha jiwon, hope she finds extreme happiness in whatever she decides to do :)

Guest little_miya27

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO THE MOST AMAZING BEAUTIFUL WOMAN. Ms. HA JI WON. Wishing you all the best, good health and beautiful. Thank you for being an inspiration for us as and always bring smiles to our heart. Hope to meet you someday <3

Guest ernani1023

Hello my fellow 1023RS its better late than never Happy Birth day ha ji won unni may al ur dream come true.no matter what and no matter how strom wavering me i will always by ur side and love you.GBU and ur family
and i wanna share  new picture from KEB 2X advertisement
306953_492122780803993_1607332513_n.jpgnew jiwon unni's cartoon caracter from sega
540818_440360232650763_1734938208_n.jpg.i miss gil ra im.will rerun sega again tonightgood day chingudeureul,have great day ahead

Okay, due to the circumstances I faced yesterday, I failed to upload and share my gift for this amazing queen. ARGH.
BELATED HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY HJW-sshi!!!   <:-P   <:-P   <:-P 
I'm so so so sorry Unnie for this late greeting but yes, better late than never. Hehe.We love you so so muchie! 

Enjoy chinggus! ;)

Guest allidoisngyuen

Due to me being at camp i could'nt post but...

HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTHDAY

HA JI WON!!!

I hope our queen rests well on her vacation in the  Philippines <3 <3

Guest moonbathe

i miss her!  :(   i know she wants to take a break... but  :(   i really miss her.
Sexy yeoja:x:x

22982743725414630523811.jpg

lips:x>:)
55067241215147881550513.jpg

i love her smile :\"> :\">
52817143791871957211498.jpg53461843791201623945164.jpg

Guest charmy19_23

Ji Won Fans!!! OMG!!! I just heard the news that Ha ji Won is here in the Philippines (but now has left, I read in twiitter a while ago) and my cousin was the one is her tour guide!!!! OMG OMG OMG!!!! They celebrated her Birthday!!!  

Guest ernani1023

omo kyaaaakkkkkkk i saw hjw's mother.who's a guy in ha ji won's right side.omo im like wanna jump up from my cair.how lucky ur cousin @charmy_23 and how come she didnt tell you about her ha ji won to you?envy envy envy to the max