♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

id="watch-headline-title" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 1.8333em; background-color: rgb(235, 235, 235); height: 1.1363em; max-height: 1.1363em; line-height: 1.1363em; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; "외환 2X 카드 TV CF 커피(하지원)

Guest seonmul_1024

Happy Birthday to our Amazing Yeoja! Ha Ji Won unnie!
Thank you for bringing a smile to our beautiful faces. God bless you more in every aspect of your life. We celebrate the day God gave His greatest gift to you... the gift of life... a blessing we also get to share. We'll forever be thankful of how the Lord has molded you to a person that you are. We 1023 you! :)
And because I'm a musician...here's a cake for you! <3
575896_476398919055573_1442048570_n.jpg

생 일 축 합 니 다 하 지 원 언니!!
Happy birthday Ji Won Unnie! <:-P
Thank you for become our vitamin and always bringing a smile to our faces.
Thank you for become my inspiration to reach my own dream.
It's nice to have a dream, but it's like heaven when we face our dream while seein' you smile. So please keep smiling for us! And please always know that whatever comes your way we will keep supporting you.
May all your wishes come true and Wish you all the best! :D

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...wishing for all the best...always be inspirable...always be shinning...Always love u and admiring u...i always started my day with ur smile...i always healing my hardday by ur smile...
here i made especially for u...not a special think...but just by my all effort...
577243_380826231983623_1778290931_n.jpg

HAPPY BIRTHDAY...wishing for all the best...always be inspirable...always be shinning...Always love u and admiring u...i always started my day with ur smile...i always healing my hardday by ur smile...

here i made especially for u...not a special think...but just by my all effort...

577243_380826231983623_1778290931_n.jpg