♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Hello friends! 1023 (Ha Ji Won's fan club) is looking for possible leaders for Indonesia, Malaysia and Vietnam...this is Julia Kim's tweet (US 1023 head) Here's her tweet:

Are there ppl who could be considered leaders for the fanbase in Indonesia, Malaysia, and Vietnam?If you know someone who fits this description, plz send me a mention or email at 1023RS@gmail.com

Guest ernani1023

good eevening my fellow 1023RS@HJW hai,are you indonesian?
wanna share ji won unni's pictures from KEB 2X CF golf version.she's beyond gorgeous in this CF.maybe u will found it cheesy but really i love her smile and her eyes :)
609b6152tw1dujzd01v76j.jpgcredit as tagged at Weibo

Waooooo here is awesome w Jiwon's pics and clip. Tks for sharing :). I'm really addicted Her :P come to Jiwon's world and you can never come out. Admire Her so much! And love Her so! :)

Guest ernani1023

hai @dallee welcome to the grup,same here.in my age now i never though before that i will admire and loved an actress so much :Dshe's the one and only,she changed my world

@ernani1023 thank you :). Actually I'm not kind of people who can really love the idols, even they're good and freaking awesome outside and in. :) But when I see The King 2hearts drama and start find Jiwon's information, clip, entertainment programs like Family Outing, and Running Man, I'm sure I can't out of Her just one second :)). I love Her positive life style, keeping smile all the time and being vitamin for people all around Her. That's  wonderful!!! She's my Queen.

Guest epr67

Hi @ernani1023... those CF pics, are they in the CF? I wish there is a longer version of the golf cf....really very cute of HJW.

[Variety] Win Win w/ Ha Ji Won

win+win.jpg
Ha Ji Won is so cute!!!  She's like a little girl, specially now that she's playing a younger role.^^  She sang Wax's "Oppa" 12 years ago in a music show, and she showed a sample to the viewers. =)  She introduced herself as "vitamin", which I think is true, she's so lively and laughs a lot. ^_^

She said she was dark and thin when she was little, and people thought she's a mix of Filipino and Korean.  When asked what she do in her free time, she said she exercise and search her name everyday and finds that fun. =P  She's such a nice girl and follows her agency all the time that the most rebellious thing she ever did was to dance in a club in Japan, and that was 10 years ago, and she only did it once! lol! XD

She's well known as Korea's Angelina Jolie because she's so good in action movies and dramas.  She started with "Damo" and did all the stunts on her own.  She got hurt a lot but she still work hard until today.  Amazing girl, amazing actress, Ha Jiwon! =)
http://koreanentertainmentportal.blogspot.com/2012/07/variety-win-win-w-ha-ji-won.html 

Guest moonbathe

Oh Ji Ho, “I Want To Act With Ha Ji Won, Marriage Is An Honor”    

4439-jewelry-house-capture.jpg

Actor Oh Ji Ho revealed his fondness towards Ha Ji Won.

On the show "Jewelry House" which aired on the 5th, he was asked the question, "Who is the actress you want to work with?" and his answer was, "I want to work with Ha Ji Won, who I worked with in the movie, 'Sector 7".

He also said, "There wasn't much in the movie between Ha Ji Won and I so it would be fun if we did a romantic comedy piece together. I really want to work with her again."

To this the MC, Jung Bo Suk asked to lure him into a scandal, "If the time comes of you living with her under one roof and eating breakfast together, would you accept?" and to this question, he answered, "For me, its an honor" which made everyone burst into laughter.

Lastly, Jung Bo Suk asked Oh Ji Ho, "Can you send Ha Ji Won a video message?" and Oh Ji Ho did without any hesitation. In the message he said, "Ji Won, we haven't talked for a while, but sorry I couldn't make it to your movie preview for "Korea" and I love you."

source:enkoreaportal.com