♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest seonmul_1024

@maccay... thanks for all the updates.... and the videos! you're so lucky to meet her. we dream of that too. ^_^ have a wonderful day! :D

Guest seonmul_1024

wah! i knew it! i just saw them in the picture but seeing the video... confirmed! there are fil-am fans? or filipino fans in the event.  :)) awesome!  =D> i'd be in one of her events too, one day! #dreamon  :>

Guest epr67

@maccay  thanks for your reply.  I hope you don't mind my asking.  I was wondering how did Ji won fare in her acting in As One ?  I really wish for her to win the best actress for both MOVIES AND TV  ( for As One and King2 Hearts ) in the Blue Dragon Baeksang and all other award events.  That would be such a great achievement for her, to receive two best actresses in one awarding ceremony.  HAVE HIGH HOPES FOR THIS WONDERFUL ACTRESS !

Guest maccay

@maccay  thanks for your reply.  I hope you don't mind my asking.  I was wondering how did Ji won fare in her acting in As One ?  I really wish for her to win the best actress for both MOVIES AND TV  ( for As One and King2 Hearts ) in the Blue Dragon Baeksang and all other award events.  That would be such a great achievement for her, to receive two best actresses in one awarding ceremony.  HAVE HIGH HOPES FOR THIS WONDERFUL ACTRESS !

Guest moonbathe

tabindex="0" class="uiHeaderTitle" style="font-size: 16px; color: rgb(28, 42, 71); margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 2px; outline: none; min-height: 20px; vertical-align: bottom; font-family: 'lucida grande', tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif; text-align: left; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); "Ha Ji Won filming A Cafe La CF 6.11.2012

60178239784955025122713.jpg
54200339784966025121678.jpg
22496939784960025122238.jpg
18179839784968691788019.jpg

Guest smoky123

Hello everyone! I am newbie at this forum. I have been a silent fan for HJW for sometimes since SEGA. I loved watching her dramas, she is enjoyable person and beautiful inside out. I loved her with LSG in the drama king 2 hearts, it was awesome. I was thinking i am shipping her with LSG but from the interviewed LSG made recently about his ideals type always changing, to a point of saying HJW was his dream lover and ideals is no longer affected me. HJW is an amazing person, great personality, beauty and foremost a brilliant actress. She can have arrays of lovers or boyfriends if she needs too, but i foremost want her to be with someone she deserved love and devotion. I will support who ever she likes and wish her a great success in every aspects of her life and career. love you Ha Ji Won! 

Guest nhienhuynh791430291602

hi all, I'm from Vietnam. Nice to meet all of you to share our loves to HA JI WON

Guest nhienhuynh791430291602

I dont know why my nick nhienhuynh79 does not work here. I use my new nick

Hi gals glads to see old pals back in action, niknokdagu425 , MACCAY , RAINLUVERO12, kfkfan7.....so glad that u  gals can get up close with HJW , thanks for sharing your amazing time with her. Hope i can hv that kind of feels one day......At the present moment I running back n forth jt to chk on her lastest awesome chemistry with LSG from a few sites, haha going crazy already!She is getting younger day by day so seeing her in person she must be like a goddess, OMG!!Now i grew to love LSG  while watching TK2H,n his beautiful voice.

Woaaah?! Waves to all the veterans of this page! We, newbies welcome y'all back!  >:D
@maccay Thank you so much for the vids that's really making me drool up to this moment. You are so lucky to have seen this amazing yeoja in person.. we really do envy you a loooooooooot around here. Can't wait to witness her beauty in person sometime in the near future! Hehe.
And oh chinggus, continue voting for HJW and LSG on mnet! We gotta snatch this award as a bday present for jiwonnie! Fighting! :-bd

Guest seonmul_1024

Hello to all of you! I'm so glad to meet new friends here.  :-h Jiwonnie's bday is coming and 1023rs do have a present for her. The project and how you can join is posted on this site: http://1023rs.com/ . Feel free to visit and participate! Have great, wonderful and blessed day!  :-bd Hwaiting! \m/

Guest shrlykim

Hello to all! been a silent lurker here since SG :).. i just want to say hi to everybody and lets keep on voting!!!

Guest epr67

Good morning fellow HJW fans... she is still trailing behind by almost 12K votes...let us triple time in voting for her please .