♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest saerint

Comrades!!!!!!!We need to double triple our efforts to vote her...i love Yoona but its so 200% definite Ha JI Won deserves the title...and what is even more herseys its her birthday!!!!!!! gosh really dying to see her accept the award with LSG....hot!!!!!!!!!

Guest samasta93

so S.E.X.Y indeed~~  :D  ;))  :x  :\">
dearest HJW's dedicated fans.. please keep voting for HJW~~ she indeed deserves to get that Mnet Award compared to other rivals, don't you agree with me? ;)) :D

HA_2.jpg

Guest epr67

Just want to share this article.. LSG has so many nice words about our Jiwon....I felt giddy reading them..

http://enewsworld.mnet.com/enews/contents.asp?idx=7779

Guest nhienhuynh79

Have you ever known that your warm smile made ​​me abandon the idea of suicide. THANK YOU. LOVE YOU. Peace Keeper, Ji Won ssi!

Guest seonmul_1024

Hi! Pleas keep on voting for Ha Ji Won: http://global.mnet.com/choice/rating.m?langCd=en She's second at the moment but only by 3.1% gap from Yoona. Please cast your vote once a day!Ha Ji Won unni, hwaiting! :D :x

Guest nhienhuynh79

Hi! Pleas keep on voting for Ha Ji Won: http://global.mnet.com/choice/rating.m?langCd=en She's second at the moment but only by 3.1% gap from Yoona. Please cast your vote once a day!Ha Ji Won unni, hwaiting! :D 

:x

Guest nhienhuynh79

Let's begin the new day by voting to JI WON
http://global.mnet.com/choice/rating.m?langCd=en&clk=

Guest niknokdagu425

@kjkfan7 glad to see u here  again and at the other thread, hehehe i tracked back those articles written by @rainluver012 because i wanted to share it to all newbies how awesome and dedicated our hajiwon is, and thanks to rainluver012 for that wonderful facts and insights.so glad from time to time you guys still visit our thread i really miss you all and the awesome moments we've shared sorry for being emotional here but i feel sad somehow some 1023rs are not dropping by here.but so very happy that there are newbies who have come to appreciate and love HAJIWON more.well off to vote again,i am doing this religiously for my HAJIWON, and keep voting for Lee Seunggi and Jo Jung Seok, they must win because they deserved it.

Guest maccay

Hello everyone! 

Nice to be back here! I can't believe it has been a week since I first met our amazing Ha Ji Won!  Glad to see her back in Seoul still updating us with photos. Her Adam McEwen design tee for Reformation is quite cool. I like how she reuses her accessories from her ring, her Summer 2012 collection Celine bag and rolex watch to her dress from the press con. That meeting with LSG, I'm also thinking this is about the DVD ;) She did a wonderful job in TK2H bringing Hang Ah to life. Her chemistry with LSG was unbelievable. Her movie Korea was a success and I'm one of the lucky ones to have watched it twice. Please if you want to see this movie, bring your Kleenex with you. It was a dream come true to have seen her in person. I for one would just be happy seeing her from afar but standing infront of her and next to her, it was surreal! That feeling of being star struck and not able to say something and the event as a whole still lingers in my mind. :D She's stunning! Beautiful inside and out, she glows like a goddess. She's so friendly, humble, shy but at the same time confident! It was such a joy to see her smile and laugh throughout the event from the photo session to the stage greetings in 2 theaters and the press con. This is also her first time meeting her International fans, 1023RS and we were proud to have represented our group. So pleased to have met them all for the first time. Our group photo is the most precious to me and her autographs, but most of all I will treasure the memories. 

The photo below is one of my favourite I took @ LAX. I was lucky I was flying the same day as hers. Our group came together to send her off. She did a couple more autographs, group photos and one with my Mom. So lucky! I didnt' say much like @RAINLUVER012 but i did say Happy Birthday and have a safe flight, she gave her warmest smile and replied " Thank you!" 
dsc05235yg.jpg
Fan account and photos should be up in our 1023RS site soon. For now enjoy watching the vids I took from that night! Take care everyone. Leave more comments in our site. Ji Won knows about us now. 
Ha Ji Won As One Photo Session @ CGV LA

Ha Ji Won As One Special Screening @ CGV LA

Ha Ji Won As One Press Con @ CGV LA Part 1

Ha Ji Won As One Press Con @ CGV LA Part 2

Ha Ji Won As One Press Con @ CGV LA Part 3 (" I Love It")

Ha Ji Won As One Press Con @ CGV LA Part 4

Ha Ji Won autographs 1023RS banner

Ha Ji Won @ LAX

Welcome to all newbies! Let's all vote for her as she's more deserving to win! 

Guest epr67

HI @maccay.  I am one of the newbies here.  Thank you so much for the videos and account of your experience with HJW.  You are indeed very lucky.  Are you in touch with the other 1023 fans ?  I wish you could help us spread the word about the MNET 20's Choice.  She is nominated in the female drama category and we are actively voting for her, along with the KIng 2 Hearts forum members.  HJW is trailing now by 24K votes , I hope we could all join forces to add more votes for her.  Thank you again and I am proud to be her fan. I wish someday I could see her in person too.

Guest maccay

HI @maccay.  I am one of the newbies here.  Thank you so much for the videos and account of your experience with HJW.  You are indeed very lucky.  Are you in touch with the other 1023 fans ?  I wish you could help us spread the word about the MNET 20's Choice.  She is nominated in the female drama category and we are actively voting for her, along with the KIng 2 Hearts forum members.  HJW is trailing now by 24K votes , I hope we could all join forces to add more votes for her.  Thank you again and I am proud to be her fan. I wish someday I could see her in person too.