strwbrry

Guest deokmaneu

I came across these Korea BTS photos! Our Unnie is so adorable as ever! :wub:

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

Source: My link

Yes she is very pretty but I can't understand why I found her so pretty pretty in Secret Garden inspite of short hair or not so girly clothes, was it inner glow.? or just plain happy to be with someone like Bin.....LOL sorry for this...... I just like the two for each other

Guest spacegirl_1901

Yes she is very pretty but I can't understand why I found her so pretty pretty in Secret Garden inspite of short hair or not so girly clothes, was it inner glow.? or just plain happy to be with someone like Bin.....LOL sorry for this...... I just like the two for each other

I agree with you deokmaneu! ;) I ship this SeGa couple as well! They look so good together, at some point they even look alike, so adorable! :P

tumblr_lf1jzrhvob1qfz3t5o1_1280.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJ6IHWSU3BX3X7X3Q&Expires=1311330601&Signature=Ga%2B1JtTUxnCGvdztPKu8l1klgQo%3D

There are some resemblance somehow, i can't explain... Perhaps that's the magic of their chemistry! :wub:

Ha Ji Won is not just a pretty face... She's a beautiful woman inside-out! A total package! :wub: Her versatility in her roles on-screen is what we all see and we admire her for that, but for those who were lucky enough to witness her kindness, humility and charisma, which I'm sure that all of us are dying to see someday... Those qualities are the ones that makes us all love her! :wub:

"Hot Star" DongA magazine, Aug 1, 2011 issue features this interview with Ha Ji-won.

Something to look forward this August ~

[Hot Star]

‘천의 얼굴’을 가진 여배우 하지원의 취중진담

“작품 속에서 느끼는 사랑의 감정, 연기가 아니라 진짜예요”

● 하루 6끼 고기 먹고 만든 근육질 몸매

● 엄마는 ‘술친구’, 아빠는 ‘영양사’

● 열정적이고 긍정적인 남자에게 끌려

● “연기하면서 ‘빙의’돼 심리치료 받았어요”

● “목부터 발까지 다 부상이에요”

● 가장 잘 맞는 배우는 현빈, 조인성, 김명민

a413975144a2bc5e5ab5f55a.jpg

top3.jpg

EDIT:

Recent article from Movie week, Kim Ha-Neul vs. Ha Ji-won...

*sounds like a boxing match - both ladies has films to be shown this summer (Blind and S7) :sweatingbullets:

Round 1: Filmography, [김하늘 vs 하지원①] 닮은 듯 다른 두 여배우

Round 2: Character, [김하늘 vs 하지원②] 청순가련 vs 강렬한 여전사

Round 3: New Challenge, [김하늘 vs 하지원③] 올여름 극장가를 장악하다

htm20110719154916020000.jpg

htm20110719145402020000.th.jpghtm20110719145402020000.th.jpghtm20110719154344020000.th.jpg

Guest ganaax

EDIT:  Some tidbits from dcgall...

2 cinemas in CGV were blocked for Sector 7 on Jul 26 @ 2PM  ~ could be the press preview...

s7preview.jpg

what it means? can you elaborate it.....thanks

Guest niknokdagu425

I agree with you deokmaneu! ;) I ship this SeGa couple as well! They look so good together, at some point they even look alike, so adorable! :P

*quoted image*

There are some resemblance somehow, i can't explain... Perhaps that's the magic of their chemistry! :wub:

Ha Ji Won is not just a pretty face... She's a beautiful woman inside-out! A total package! :wub: Her versatility in her roles on-screen is what we all see and we admire her for that, but for those who were lucky enough to witness her kindness, humility and charisma, which I'm sure that all of us are dying to see someday... Those qualities are the ones that makes us all love her! :wub:

@SPACEGIRL_1901 AND DEOKMANEU

just want to share my feelings about our amazing HAJIWON,i really fell in love with her in What Happened in Bali she really got me head over heels i know some people didnt like her in BALI because her character was irritating  but to me she did an excellent portrayal.i cant explain it ,but there is something about her maybe its her good attitude and her being positive in life.and i totally agree with you guys she is a total package, i hope soon she can settle happily with the right man who can make her smile always.wub.gif

Guest bergahita2

*quoted image*

agree..but wait not just those photo..but really even b4 there is a resemblance

Guest purpleZ

Hi all, thanks for all the goodies as always. I realize that we're all very supportive towards each other. We always give votes to posts and that's encouraging :) I can't wait for her new movie Sector 7!

I promised to post HJW-HB connections at SG thread some time ago, but I'm going to post it here too so that I can keep updating it when there are more connections surfacing without having to keep posting a new one. I will add this link to the first post so you can always keep track on it. Although there are other fans who support different coupling, please don't hesitate to post your favorite HJW partner :)

Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin's Connections

by: purpleZ

Early Days

ktpjhr.jpg

If Kim Joo Won and Gil Ra Im's fate started from their late teens, the fairy tale of Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won began from their early - mid teens. The connection of the two is just like in the drama Secret Garden. It's like telling the story of them both. The connection that they never thought of existed and that it will eventually bring them together whether romantically or not. Whatever you want to call it, if this much, I call it FATE.

Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won both use stage names. Before they became popular celebrities, Hyun Bin was Kim Tae Pyung and Ha Ji Won was Jeon Hae Rim.

2005 Daddy Long Legs

hjwhbdaddylonglegs.jpg

Then years after, in 2005 HB played HJW’s imaginary character in Daddy Long Legs. Binnie mentioned to her while filming SG that they worked together before in this movie, but HJW didn’t remember. You just didn’t realize your fate was in front of you that time, Ji Won ssi. And the same goes to you Binnie.

2006 KBS Drama Awards

2006kbsawards.jpg

One year later, in 2006, Binnie and Jiwon won the Netizen Award in the 2006 KBS Drama Awards. HJW won for Hwang Jini and HB won for Snow Queen. It doesn’t happen that often that two leads from different dramas won this award.

And when she and Jang Geun Seok from their drama Hwang Jini won the best couple award alongside with Binnie and Song Yoori for Snow Queen, she tripped to Binnie's side and bumped into him after JGS pushed her gently. She was shy and being apologetic towards Binnie.

(I'll post the pics here next time)

c7cfc1f6bff801ab7312022.jpg

He played a boxer in his drama “Snow Queen” in 2006. She trained hard to be a boxer for her next movie “Miracle on 1st Street” in 2007.

2007 Mokdong CGV

20110211129739468908749.jpg

Then in 2007 the two actors had their hands printed at the Mokdong CGV, placed next to each other. This is certainly not just a coincidence, right?

2008 Tax Officer for A Day

hjwhbtax.jpg

In 2008, they both served as the chief at a tax office on the 4th March. The National Tax Service department in South Korea announced that they have appointed 28 celebrities to serve as “chief for a day” at various tax offices to encourage tax payers to settle their taxes. Other Korean stars involved in the project are Han Ga-in, SeeYa, Ahn Hye-kyeong, Hyeon Yeong and Kim Sung-joo. Of all the actors, HB and HJW were assigned on the same date!

Wellmade Star M

hjwhbagency.jpg

2008(?) Before HB joined Jang Dong Gun’s agency, he was under Wellmade Star M, the same agency that HJW works for. On top of that, their pictures were put next to each other, on the website and on the sign.

2009 I'm A Good Downloader Campaign

hjwhbgooddownloader.jpg

In 2009, they both participated in the I’m A Good Downloader Campaign. Again they were arranged to appear next to each other in some shots.

2010 Secret Garden

hjwhbsg.jpg

In 2010, finally, after all those connections, they are cast as the main lead in a drama, Secret Garden, as the couple. Because of their super chemistry, this drama also created a fever. Secret Garden fever. Everybody was talking about SG, everybody was talking about Kim Joowon and Gil Raim.

2010 SBS Drama Awards

sbs2010hjwhbnetizen1.jpg

History repeats itself. In 2010, 3 years later after they both won the Netizen Award again in the 2010 SBS Drama Awards both for Secret Garden. This time no more bumping and being apologetic.

CF's

2011030110182610011.jpg

Both of them did advertisement for corn tea of the same brand, V-line.

Mutual Friend

Just as if it’s not enough, both of them are also close friends to JDG. Because of that they can always be seen when JDG has an event (eg. His wedding, his movie premieres)

• At JDG’s wedding

hjwhb1.jpg

1. At JDG’s movie “The Warrior’s Way”premiere.

hjwhb.jpg

===============================================================================

It took me a while to compile this and updating it since there are so many connections. Please give the credit to me if you're going to post this somewhere else. And I'd also like to thank you for some of the pictures (and you know who you are! :)) For now, I hope you'll enjoy reading these amazing connections of these 2 actors :)

Hi all, thanks for all the goodies as always. I realize that we're all very supportive towards each other. We always give votes to posts and that's encouraging :) I can't wait for her new movie Sector 7!

I promised to post HJW-HB connections at SG thread some time ago, but I'm going to post it here too so that I can keep updating it when there are more connections surfacing without having to keep posting a new one. I will add this link to the first post so you can always keep track on it. Although there are other fans who support different coupling, please don't hesitate to post your favorite HJW partner :)

In 2008, they both served as the chief at a tax office on the 4th March. The National Tax Service department in South Korea announced that they have appointed 28 celebrities to serve as “chief for a day” at various tax offices to encourage tax payers to settle their taxes. Other Korean stars involved in the project are Han Ga-in, SeeYa, Ahn Hye-kyeong, Hyeon Yeong and Kim Sung-joo. Of all the actors, HB and HJW were assigned on the same date!

@purpleZ

It's so good to see you dear! :) This must have taken quite awhile to compile so I really appreciate your efforts!! Yes definitely FATE has played a role in bringing this amazing couple together (whether it is romantically or not) to our beloved Secret Garden!! :wub: I know cast changes happen in dramas all the time, but the fact that KJW role went to Hyun Bin after Jang Hyuk always amazes me! It would have been a whole different drama IMO. Sorry to cut your post but I wanted to just mention that I knew about the tax ambassador coincidence but did not know that they were assigned on the same date amongst all the 28 celebrities!! Thank you for this post!! Can't wait for more! :)

Thanks to ALL OF YOU for posting on our favorite actress!! Sorry for MIA but have been really busy with work! :( Can't wait for Sector 7 premiere!!

Guest deokmaneu

@SPACEGIRL_1901 AND DEOKMANEU

just want to share my feelings about our amazing HAJIWON,i really fell in love with her in What Happened in Bali she really got me head over heels i know some people didnt like her in BALI because her character was irritating  but to me she did an excellent portrayal.i cant explain it ,but there is something about her maybe its her good attitude and her being positive in life.and i totally agree with you guys she is a total package, i hope soon she can settle happily with the right man who can make her smile always.*quoted image*

yes I saw some part of "Bali" I just need time to watch it, but  I also tried to watch Miracle in 1st where she played the role of a boxer, haven't watch the full film but I admire her that even in boxing she is graceful. ...just like what Bin said in the commentary "yo do well in action".

I do appreciate guys the documentation of their connections (HB_HJW) that I wanted to have a copy of it myself and read it always.. hope the connection continues

Guest thedolleffect

That's why I LOVE being here. laugh.gif Not just because I also get to receive likes for my posts but because I see that our liking of each other's posts show how much we appreciate each other and how grateful we are for each other's generosity for sharing their talents/skills (i.e. ps3hl, kjkfan7, RAINLUVER012, uxmod, starcandii) and the goodies that keep us updated about HJW. I feel I belong even though we really don't know each other. Like what I said in my very first post here, aside from the fact that I'm a supporter of HJW, what really attracted me to be active in soompi forum is the great atmosphere here in our Amazing Yeoja's thread. It's like a community here and I'm really enjoying the experience. happy.gif People here are nice, kind, respectful, appreciative, talented, mature, very very welcoming, and are positive. biggrin.gif

And thank you for sharing us your investigations of the connections between Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin!!! wub.gif Oh, and sorry if I cut your post.

Guest segafanatic

Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin's Connections

by: purpleZ

Early Days

*quoted image*

If Kim Joo Won and Gil Ra Im's fate started from their late teens, the fairy tale of Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won began from their early - mid teens. The connection of the two is just like in the drama Secret Garden. It's like telling the story of them both. The connection that they never thought of existed and that it will eventually bring them together whether romantically or not. Whatever you want to call it, if this much, I call it FATE.

Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won both use stage names. Before they became popular celebrities, Hyun Bin was Kim Tae Pyung and Ha Ji Won was Jeon Hae Rim.

2005 Daddy Long Legs

*quoted image*

Then years after, in 2005 HB played HJW’s imaginary character in Daddy Long Legs. Binnie mentioned to her while filming SG that they worked together before in this movie, but HJW didn’t remember. You just didn’t realize your fate was in front of you that time, Ji Won ssi. And the same goes to you Binnie.

2006 KBS Drama Awards

*quoted image*

One year later, in 2006, Binnie and Jiwon won the Netizen Award in the 2006 KBS Drama Awards. HJW won for Hwang Jini and HB won for Snow Queen. It doesn’t happen that often that two leads from different dramas won this award.

And when she and Jang Geun Seok from their drama Hwang Jini won the best couple award alongside with Binnie and Song Yoori for Snow Queen, she tripped to Binnie's side and bumped into him after JGS pushed her gently. She was shy and being apologetic towards Binnie.

(I'll post the pics here next time)

*quoted image*

He played a boxer in his drama “Snow Queen” in 2006. She trained hard to be a boxer for her next movie “Miracle on 1st Street” in 2007.

2007 Mokdong CGV

*quoted image*

Then in 2007 the two actors had their hands printed at the Mokdong CGV, placed next to each other. This is certainly not just a coincidence, right?

2008 Tax Officer for A Day

*quoted image*

Wellmade Star M

*quoted image*

2008(?) Before HB joined Jang Dong Gun’s agency, he was under Wellmade Star M, the same agency that HJW works for. On top of that, their pictures were put next to each other, on the website and on the sign.

2009 I'm A Good Downloader Campaign

*quoted image*

In 2009, they both participated in the I’m A Good Downloader Campaign. Again they were arranged to appear next to each other in some shots.

2010 Secret Garden

*quoted image*

In 2010, finally, after all those connections, they are cast as the main lead in a drama, Secret Garden, as the couple. Because of their super chemistry, this drama also created a fever. Secret Garden fever. Everybody was talking about SG, everybody was talking about Kim Joowon and Gil Raim.

2010 SBS Drama Awards

*quoted image*

History repeats itself. In 2010, 3 years later after they both won the Netizen Award, they won the Netizen Award again in the 2010 SBS Drama Awards both for Secret Garden. This time no more bumping and being apologetic.

CF's

*quoted image*

Both of them did advertisement for corn tea of the same brand, V-line.

Mutual Friend

Just as if it’s not enough, both of them are also close friends to JDG. Because of that they can always be seen when JDG has an event (eg. His wedding, his movie premieres)

• At JDG’s wedding

*quoted image*

1. At JDG’s movie “The Warrior’s Way”premiere.

*quoted image*

===============================================================================

It took me a while to compile this and updating it since there are so many connections. Please give the credit to me if you're going to post this somewhere else. For now, I hope you'll enjoy reading these amazing connections of these 2 actors :)

hey! this is my first time to make a post here, but i've been a lurker for quite a while although i've discovered this site too late. i'm not much into k-dramas although i like some of them especially baker king.

But it was only SEGA which made me crazy. Crazy enough to watch it repeatedly, crazy enough to have the songs hb sang and the SEGA OST as my daily inspirational songs.

anyway, i'd like to thank everybody fesp. ms. alou and anapinay or all the infos and photos of our fave couple. great feasts for the eyes.

Purple z, i'd also like to point out hb and hjw coordinated looks (the clothes and the hair styles) during the sbs awards night. it's like they came from the same beauty parlor and the same fashion designer. am i hallucinating?

they also share the same facial features. Here in our country, we believed that if a couple having the same facial features will eventually marry each other. hb and hjw based on more than several of their photos have the same likenesses.

Guest razelcada

Hello everyone!

Just another quick stop in here.

Can someone explain this forum that I have found. 

The posts there were dated 2008, means 3 years ago.

http://asianfanatics...-jang-dong-gun/

It says here that Ha Ji Won joined the management company of Jang Dong Gun. But what I know is that, Ha Ji Won is in Wellmade Star, right? Please, someone elaborate this. Thank you so much!blink.gifblink.gifblink.gifwacko.gif

By the way, please VOTE our HA JI WON on the Seoul Drama Awards Voting Event!

https://kr.promotion...ranking_en.html

Just a trick in here. You can actually vote more than one time. 

1) Vote using other browser (Google chrome, Mozilla, Opera Mini, Safari, IE)

2) Delete your history or cookies on the browser you are using.

Hahaha! Am I such a bad person? phew.gifphew.gifphew.gif

And because I miss them so much together... (I have already posted this on Secret Garden thread)

283259_224353197600293_100000768448837_599879_7107003_n.jpgEDIT: As of tonight, Ha Ji Won's on the 5th spot already. wub.giflaugh.gif

Guest razelcada

Hello Wonnies!

Kyaaaakkk! Just found another goodie of our amazing yeoja.

Here's the link by the way. http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

I think this was before the airing of Secret Garden. The date in which this video was uploaded was on November 3, 2010 and I think Secret Garden started airing on November 16, 2010. Am I right?

I FELL in LOVE AGAIN and AGAIN in this video to our Ha Ji Won. I see another side of her which is a LOVING and CARING SISTER to her little brother JEON TAE SOO. (I remember my sister who is overseas.)

Hello PURPLEZ!

I think they did not come together during the premiere, right? laugh.gif (Just my wishful thinking!wub.gif)  I think that they come from a shooting or a taping that time. They both look like GIL RA IM and KIM JOO WON that time. laugh.gif

Everyone! DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU CAN ON SEOUL DRAMA AWARDS VOTING EVENT! 

"STILL... VOTE... TODAY... TOMORROW... AND THE FOLLOWING DAYS!!" - GRI laugh.gif

Guest ganaax

http://korean-entert...xceed-ha-jiwon/

what a big mouthed loser..., seriously......making debut and saying about surpassing HJW?

at her age....HJW already had critically acclaimed film(Truth or dare) and box office hit films(Nightmare,sex is zero) also international hit film(phone)... plus had 4 drama.........she was already crowned to HQ........and till now she is nonstop doing film after film with success.....she is one of first korean wave generation and was part of resurrection the korean films industry...... she made so many historical/record thing in korean movie industry......but she never ever was big mouthed....even now.....now days idols....sheesh