♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest 82lucille

Hello~

Update on US 1023.

The Korean 1023 agreed to letting us start an international fan club! So I have lifted the country restriction off of the facebook page, and everyone can join. Yay~

However, they are not willing to call us an official branch of 1023.

We will still keep close contact with 1023 headquarters.

Please help us create a large, close-knit group of Ha JiWon supporters so we can be recognized internationally! ^^

Here is the link to our facebook page:

http://www.facebook....6797205?sk=wall

So join, join, join! Tell your friends~~

As I said before, once we have enough members, we will move onto an actual website!

Remember, even though we are an international group, the only language permitted will be English (and Korean of course)

That way, we can include everyone~

Last but not least...

Sector 7 Fighting! Let's get 10 million views! ^-^

YEHEY!!!!!!! YAHOO!!!!!!!   :w00t:

Count me in.. count me in....  The most awaited announcement..

Lets volt in all amazing yeojas/namjas ( :lol:  hahaha like voltes V) for OUR AMAZING YEOJA HA JI WON/ JEON HAE RIM and be the biggest international fans ever..

Thanks RAINLUVER 012 and all the subbing teams for all your efforts   :lol:  :wub:

Korea BTS ~

20110719165722.jpg

^ Jul 19 - A visit from the Mayor of Andong city <권영세> during film shooting

20110719165558.jpg

^ Jun 29 - from the film location site <Andong gymnasium> of the movie, Korea. Can you spot HJW?

all images/info credit: 안동에서 촬영 중인 영화 ‘KOREA’

^ It says that the movie, Korea <tentative title> is aimed for release on Jan 2012.

Saipan 2010 credit dcgall

naver_net_20110719_161647.jpg

EDIT: New stills, credit S7 facebook

These photos are also in this news today, 7/20/2011 > 길라임 하지원, 허름한 작업복 입고도 '여신 미모',

285511_124668647623853_111275692296482_174261_7097974_n.jpg

267651_124668760957175_111275692296482_174263_6584930_n.jpg

268036_124668800957171_111275692296482_174264_4774458_n.jpg

283591_124668700957181_111275692296482_174262_3202274_n.jpg

Guest ganaax

@  f927 thanks for pics, ....sad to hear that Korea release date is in 2012, i was expecting it to be around October in this year

Guest kopi susu

yes, a bit disappointed coz i thought it'll be released on Chuseok happy.gif

lead female in movie Korea

well, maybe the schedule would be so tight since Chuseok will happens in the mid of September this year and it's still timing to promote S7 (i dont know, maybehappy.gif)

@RAINLUVER012, hmmmm...how about more than 10 million? (ok, maybe i do expect too much). But who knows (nothing's impossibletongue.gif) since it marked into Korean movie history for being the first Korean 3D movie^^...

Guest thedolleffect

@RAINLUVER012

That's great news! biggrin.gif I will help in spreading the news about a "community of International supporters of Ha Ji Won" since we are, strictly speaking, not an official branch of the Korean 1023. The mere fact that the Korean 1023 agreed to a formation of an international fan club is a good start. wink.gif I also enjoin everyone to promote the Facebook page to gather more international fans of HJW so just like what RAINLUVER012 said, we can

create a large, close-knit group of Ha JiWon supporters so we can be recognized internationally

and hopefully, be official. laugh.gif

Btw, can the name "U.S. 1023" be changed to "International 1023" with a sort of disclaimer in the description box saying that the community is not an official branch of the 1023 fan club of HJW to keep things clear?

And oh, before I forget, very BIG THANKS to you RAINLUVER012 for taking the initiative and making this possible. happy.gif

Guest deokmaneu

Hello~

Update on US 1023.

The Korean 1023 agreed to letting us start an international fan club! So I have lifted the country restriction off of the facebook page, and everyone can join. Yay~

Please help us create a large, close-knit group of Ha JiWon supporters so we can be recognized internationally! ^^

As I said before, once we have enough members, we will move onto an actual website!

Remember, even though we are an international group, the only language permitted will be English (and Korean of course)

Last but not least...

I will definitely join this

Guest ganaax

@  midorimi ,

i expecting more than 10million as well, my hope is big international hit and pwn hollywood flicks(after all sector 7 was created with the aim to  challenge a hollywood flicks)...........

Guest ganaax

http://thedramascenes.com/2011/07/20/actor-news-pictorial-gil-ra-in-ha-ji-won-shabby-overalls-but-still-a-goddess-beauty/

Guest dreamyade

Hello~

Update on US 1023.

Last but not least...

sincerely thank you so much rainlurver for everything. thank you so much.

everyone, let's show our support and hopefully the korean 1023 n management of jiwon will make us an official international 1023 apart from the korea 1023!

i cant wait for sector 7 too. too bad is only airing in my country in oct. what a long wait. definitely going to catch it =)

Guest ganaax

2011SeoulDramaAwards.jpg

The preliminaries for the 2011 Seoul Drama Awards (SDA)have been conducted and the results are out!

The organizing committee for the SDAs announced on July 20th at 11 AM, the results of the preliminaries through a press conference. Under the theme of “Drama Road”, this year’s SDA ceremony has been confirmed to cover 204 works from 37 different countries.

Non-Korean dramas up for awards include the US mini-series “The Walking Dead”, British mini-series “Luther”, Chinese full-length piece “Three Kingdoms”, and German short film “Shades of Happiness”. 

From the domestic works side, there are the mini-series “Dream High” and “My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho” and the full length projects “Twinkle Twinkle Shining”.

In the Male Actors category, the nominees include Iris Elba from “Luther” and Chun Jenbin from “Three Kingdoms”. In the Female Actress category, Maria Furtwängler from “Shaes Of Happiness”, Laura Linney from “The Big C”, and Na Moon-hee from the one-act play “Grandma, it’s Me”.

In the Hallyu Drama section, there will be seven awards given out. Nominated projects must have been aired from April 1st of 2010 to April 30th of 2011, with exports of $3 million or more. The contenders are “Sungkyungwan Scandal”, “Baker King Kim Tak-gu”, “Mary Stayed Out All Night”, “Dream High”, “Dongyi”, “Queen of Reversals”, “My Princess”, “Kim Su-ro”, “Giant”, “Athena: Goddess of War”, “Secret Garden”, “My Girlfriend Is A Gumiho”, and “Bad Guy”.

Of course the category that always attracts special interest is the Grand Award for best actor and best actress.

The male nominees are Jang Geun-suk for “Mary Stayed Out All Night”, Park Yoo-chun for “Sungkyungwan Scandal”, Song Seung-heon for “My Princess”, Hyunbin for “Secret Garden”, and Kang Ji-hwan for “Coffee House”.

The female nominees are Park Min-young for “Sungkyungwan Scandal”, “Moon Geun-young for “Mary Stayed Out All Night”, Kim Tae-hee for “My Princess”, Lee Yo-won for “49 Days”, and Ha Ji-won for “Secret Garden”.

The soundtrack songs up for recognition are “Found It” by JYJ from “Sungkyungwan Scandal”, “Please My Bus” by Jang Geun-seok from “Mary Stayed Out All Night”, Jungyup’s “Nothing Happened” from “49 Days”, Baek Ji-young’s “That Woman” from “Secret Garden”, and “The One” by Lee Seung-cheol for “Baker King Kim Tak-goo”.

The final results will depend 70% on the votes of the 1 million international Hallyu fans signed up for en.korea.com and 30% on the international broadcasting contents buyers’ votes.

This is with the exception of the Hallyu Drama category’s Director Award and Writer Award, which will be determined by the votes of domestic reporters.

http://k-popexpress.com/nominees-2011-seoul-drama-awards/

seems this is serious award , not just some sort of voting survey

Guest spacegirl_1901

Hello~

Update on US 1023.

Last but not least...

Count me in! Thanks to Rainluver012 for all these efforts, for making this possible!wub.gif  < Cyberhugz ^-^ > 

Let's all support Sector 7! 10 million views, it's not impossible given the 46 other countries that is looking forward to see this awesome movie! ;-) Fighting! cool.gif

Guest razelcada

Hello everyone! 

Whoah! Thank you so much RAINLUVER012 for organizing things about the International 1023.

I really hope that sooner we will be an OFFICIAL branch of 1023 of Korea. phew.gif

Hello gaanax!

Thank you for that site! I already voted for our AMAZING YEOJA and of course, AMAZING NAMJA. wub.gif

I think it's one way of giving support to both of them. I know HJW does not have a greed of getting awards, it's just that I, a fan, really want her to have this. phew.giflaugh.gif Since I didn't get the chance of voting her for Baeksang, I think this is already an opportunity. w00t.gif

EVERYONE LET'S VOTE FOR OUR AMAZING YEOJA in here. There is an option where the page will be written all in ENGLISH. (That's how I voted 'cause I don't understand KOREAN.) laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

https://kr.promotion.yahoo.com/sda2011/vote_actress_en.html#a

Guest 82lucille

Guyz... we need to promote... HJW unnie is only at 3rd spot... lets make her at the 1st spot...

Already posted this at thedramasces, sector7 facebook, and U.S 1023 facebook....

We need additional votes...  :sweatingbullets:

Guest ganaax

posted this here

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Ha-Ji-Won-%ED%95%98%EC%A7%80%EC%9B%90/294569125058

http://www.facebook.com/pages/HA-JI-WON/374792298886

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hyun-Bin-Ha-Ji-Won/190298030983502

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Secret-Garden-Hyun-Bin-and-Ha-Ji-Won-/144790048903300

also posted in my country HJW's forum

Guest ganaax

seems at this voting rate, HJW soon will be in 1st spot

posted @Ps3hl is blog's link

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Secret-Garden/171189326229015?sk=wall

http://www.facebook.com/HaJiWonOFFICIAL?sk=wall

http://www.facebook.com/secretgardenkoreandrama?sk=wall

Guest gle_perry

I hope ha ji won, so the winner at seoul drama award 2011, the award yesterday baeksang ha ji won,lost to han hyo jo  ..

I hope this award won ha ji won happy.gif happy.gif

credit Hancinema

Gil La-im, Ha Ji-won Looks Like A Goddess Even With Overalls

| 2011/07/20 |

20110720100304918.jpg

A steal cut of 3D action blockbuster "Sector 7" was revealed.

In the picture, we can see the teamwork the actors and actresses are putting in together.

Park Cheol-min is trying to liven up the atmosphere of the shooting set with props for those who are exhausted from all the work and Ha Ji-won hasn't lost her smile.

The picture of playful director Kim Ji-hoon, Ha Ji-won and Oh Ji-ho also show the lively atmosphere of the shooting set.

"Sector 7" is a blockbuster movie about a crew on a drill ship in the middle of the sea fighting with an unknown creature.

Increasing expectations with its steal cuts, "Sector 7" will be released on the 4th of August.

Source:길라임 하지원, 허름한 작업복 입고도 '여신 미모'

EDIT: Some tidbits from dcgall...

2 cinemas in CGV were blocked for Sector 7 on Jul 26 @ 2PM ~ could be the press preview...

s7preview.jpg