♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest kopi susu

Hi all, thanks for all the goodies as always. I realize that we're all very supportive towards each other. We always give votes to posts and that's encouraging :) I can't wait for her new movie Sector 7!

I promised to post HJW-HB connections at SG thread some time ago, but I'm going to post it here too so that I can keep updating it when there are more connections surfacing without having to keep posting a new one. I will add this link to the first post so you can always keep track on it. Although there are other fans who support different coupling, please don't hesitate to post your favorite HJW partner :)

Ha Ji Won and Hyun Bin's Connections

by: purpleZ

Early Days

*quoted image*

If Kim Joo Won and Gil Ra Im's fate started from their late teens, the fairy tale of Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won began from their early - mid teens. The connection of the two is just like in the drama Secret Garden. It's like telling the story of them both. The connection that they never thought of existed and that it will eventually bring them together whether romantically or not. Whatever you want to call it, if this much, I call it FATE.

Hyun Bin and Ha Ji Won both use stage names. Before they became popular celebrities, Hyun Bin was Kim Tae Pyung and Ha Ji Won was Jeon Hae Rim.

2005 Daddy Long Legs

*quoted image*

Then years after, in 2005 HB played HJW’s imaginary character in Daddy Long Legs. Binnie mentioned to her while filming SG that they worked together before in this movie, but HJW didn’t remember. You just didn’t realize your fate was in front of you that time, Ji Won ssi. And the same goes to you Binnie.

2006 KBS Drama Awards

*quoted image*

One year later, in 2006, Binnie and Jiwon won the Netizen Award in the 2006 KBS Drama Awards. HJW won for Hwang Jini and HB won for Snow Queen. It doesn’t happen that often that two leads from different dramas won this award.

And when she and Jang Geun Seok from their drama Hwang Jini won the best couple award alongside with Binnie and Song Yoori for Snow Queen, she tripped to Binnie's side and bumped into him after JGS pushed her gently. She was shy and being apologetic towards Binnie.

(I'll post the pics here next time)

*quoted image*

He played a boxer in his drama “Snow Queen” in 2006. She trained hard to be a boxer for her next movie “Miracle on 1st Street” in 2007.

2007 Mokdong CGV

*quoted image*

Then in 2007 the two actors had their hands printed at the Mokdong CGV, placed next to each other. This is certainly not just a coincidence, right?

2008 Tax Officer for A Day

*quoted image*

In 2008, they both served as the chief at a tax office on the 4th March. The National Tax Service department in South Korea announced that they have appointed 28 celebrities to serve as “chief for a day” at various tax offices to encourage tax payers to settle their taxes. Other Korean stars involved in the project are Han Ga-in, SeeYa, Ahn Hye-kyeong, Hyeon Yeong and Kim Sung-joo. Of all the actors, HB and HJW were assigned on the same date!

Wellmade Star M

*quoted image*

2008(?) Before HB joined Jang Dong Gun’s agency, he was under Wellmade Star M, the same agency that HJW works for. On top of that, their pictures were put next to each other, on the website and on the sign.

2009 I'm A Good Downloader Campaign

*quoted image*

In 2009, they both participated in the I’m A Good Downloader Campaign. Again they were arranged to appear next to each other in some shots.

2010 Secret Garden

*quoted image*

In 2010, finally, after all those connections, they are cast as the main lead in a drama, Secret Garden, as the couple. Because of their super chemistry, this drama also created a fever. Secret Garden fever. Everybody was talking about SG, everybody was talking about Kim Joowon and Gil Raim.

2010 SBS Drama Awards

*quoted image*

History repeats itself. In 2010, 3 years later after they both won the Netizen Award, they won the Netizen Award again in the 2010 SBS Drama Awards both for Secret Garden. This time no more bumping and being apologetic.

CF's

*quoted image*

Both of them did advertisement for corn tea of the same brand, V-line.

Mutual Friend

Just as if it’s not enough, both of them are also close friends to JDG. Because of that they can always be seen when JDG has an event (eg. His wedding, his movie premieres)

• At JDG’s wedding

*quoted image*

1. At JDG’s movie “The Warrior’s Way”premiere.

*quoted image*

===============================================================================

It took me a while to compile this and updating it since there are so many connections. Please give the credit to me if you're going to post this somewhere else.  And I'd also like to thank you for some of the pictures (and you know who you are! :)) For now, I hope you'll enjoy reading these amazing connections of these 2 actors :)

Hi PurpleZ, thanks for your effort in doing this!

You know, just happened to re-run WHIB (one of my 2 most fav.dramas. The other one is SeGa biggrin.gif). There are scenes which I thought a bit related to this”fate/destiny” issue. First one, when Jae Min (JM) and So Jung (SJ) had their first dinner in the first working day of SJ in JM’s company, SJ keep talked about how the divine intervention had bring her to get closer to In Wook(episode 6). And the second one is, when SJ & JM accidentally had to stayall night in the office (episode 8), in the end JM asked SJ, “are we fated as well? Cause you said if it’s repeated coincidence, it’s fate”..

So, I agree that their (HJW-HB) connection is sincerely a FATE/DESTINY by DIVINE INTERVENTION..

Feel free to do re-run and check it, hehehe...tongue.gif

Guest spacegirl_1901

Here's a cute HB & HJW gif I found in another forum wub.gif

HBstickingouttounge.gif

cute bickering!wink.gif

Have a great weekend you guys! tongue.gif

Guest kopi susu

can I add this one to their connections happy.gif...

they did speak the same accent in their projects (Pusan dialect) in 2009

HJW (Haeundae)      8603063ba9c27ec414cecb5b.jpg                                               Hyun Bin (Friend, Our Legend) 54e2a819f9d7cc6d43a9ad97.jpg

out of this connections topic tongue.gif...

I dont know, this amazing yeoja does always look charming in every "conditions"....biggrin.gif

Sweaty

c9119b51a5f6807243a75b50.jpg?t=1311495523 

Messy

ha_ji_won02.jpg?t=1311495632

Sleepy

lovesodivine9.jpg?t=1311495946

even in Teary

e34284cb0d0a4fe253664fed.jpg?t=1311496105

But...her personality does make her look beyond beautiful in my eyes...! laugh.gif

Guest deokmaneu

can I add this one to their connections *quoted image*...

they did speak the same accent in their projects (Pusan dialect) in 2009

HJW (Haeundae)      *quoted image*                                               Hyun Bin (Friend, Our Legend) *quoted image*

out of this connections topic *quoted image*...

I dont know, this amazing yeoja does always look charming in every "conditions"....*quoted image*

Sweaty

*quoted image* 

Messy

*quoted image*

Sleepy

*quoted image*

even in Teary

*quoted image*

But...her personality does make her look beyond beautiful in my eyes...! *quoted image*

she is really amazing, her looks changes......from one to another...... but her Ra im look or short hair boyish look is my favorite.... I really like her in Sector 7

Guest ganaax

The Duelist (2005)

http://amazingyeoja....elist-2005.html

http://www.visitkore..._EN_3_4_2_9.jsp

314209_1_1.gif                 

Duelist is based on a comic series that appeared in 1970 for the first time and  was published in a daily newspaper in 1990. The original story was televised  through a TV drama entitled “Damo,” which became quite a hit when Ha Ji-Won, the  heroine in the drama, was recast in the movie “Duelist.” When the drama “Damo”  was televised, a “Damo Syndrome” occurred where there were many drama fans who  were nicknamed as “Damo Maniacs.” The fans used the characters’ unique manner of  speaking and their lines and produced personal books of “Damo.” In the movie  “Duelist,” the beautiful images are spectacular, which were created by the great  master of ‘the beauty of form’ and director of the movie, Lee Myeong-Se.  

This movie is connected to the director’s previous work, “Nowhere to  Hide.” “Nowhere to Hide”’s theme is based on a ‘chase’; whereas “Duelist” is  based on a ‘duel.’ The highlight of “Duelist” is the action scene where  Seulpeunnun and Namsun are at a stone walk, where light and darkness fades in  and out, which is a unique dramatic interpretation of the director, Lee  Myeong-Se. This movie is a superb film, which cost about 7.8 billion won to  produce and the total number of movie-goers was 1.2 million.

In order to  produce this super film “Duelist,” Lee Myeong-Se, the director, cast Ha Ji-Won,  who had already played the role of the female detective of Joseon Dynasty in the  drama “Damo,” as the heroine Namsun, and Gang Dong-Won was cast as the secret  assassin ‘Seulpeunnun’. An Seong-Gi and Song Yeong-Chang, who had been cast  before in the director’s previous movie, “Nowhere to Hide,” played the parts of  the Pogyo (policemen in Joseon Dynasty Period); An playing the ‘Pogyo” and Song  playing ‘Byeongpandaegam (noble man)’. The high degree of cinematography which  used the light to create darkness, were key to producing such special effects  when it came to the “Duelist.”

In addition, 99% of the movie was filmed  at 20 different indoor and outdoor sets built at Namnyangju Studio Complex  located in Gyeonggi-do. Dismantling the stereotypes of historical movies  decisively, the modern-style costumes and special indoor and outdoor sets of  “Duelist” increased the audience’s pleasure and interest in historical movies.  In addition, the actors, who had trained for the tango as well as martial arts  before filming in order to perform the best action scenes for the movie, showed  off their elegant and wonderful acting especially for this action film.                                          314209_1_2.jpg             314209_1_3.gif Detailed Informaiton of “Duelist”            

Director: Lee Myeong-Se            

Cast: Ha Jiwon, Gang Dongwon, An Seonggi            

Premier Show: September 8, 2005             

Running Time: 111 min.            

Genre: Action and romance                                         314209_1_3.gif Synopsis of “Duelist”            

When the country is in confusion, counterfeit money is circulated. An  experienced detective named An Pogyo (An Seonggi), in Jwapocheong (a Police  Station in Joseon Dynasty) and a highly motivated rookie detective named Namsun  (Ha, Jiwon), become partners and together chase the criminals who’ve used the  counterfeit money and spread it around. Namsun and An Pogyo conduct a criminal  investigation and identify Byeongpandaegam and his right-hand man, Seulpeunnun  (Gang Dongwon), as the criminals and keep chasing them to find some evidence.  However, Namsun and Seulpeunnun eventually fall in love with each other little  by little, even though one is the pursuer and the other is the pursued.  

Namsun, after becoming the best female detective in the Joseon Dynasty,  is dismissed from her duties after she falls in love. Finally, the secret  assassin, Seulpeunnun, who is hidden in a veil of mystery, meets Namsun and they  unavoidably fight out their destined duel. “Duelist” is a chivalrous film whose  images are absolutely magnificent and gorgeous related to a destined duel and  fatal love.              314209_1_4.jpg                                         314209_1_3.gif Characters of “Duelist”            

Seulpeunnun (Sad Eyes) / Played by  Gang, Dong Won             314209_1_5.jpg            

Byeongpandaegam, Song, who loved Seulpeunnun’s mother, was the cause of Seulpeunnun’s parents’ death by unjustly accusing them of being traitors. After this, Seulpeunnun was raised by Byeongpandaegam without knowing about the hidden story of his parent’s death. Seulpeunnun who grew up learning and training in martial arts is a lonely person with no friends and swears an oath of unconditional loyalty and love to Byeongpandaegam, Song, relying on him. But, when Seulpeunnun feels doubtful about his life as an assassin of Byeongpandaegam whose ambition is getting out of control, he develops a crush on a female detective, Namsun, who he meets by chance. After he falls in love with Namsun, he gives a present to someone for the first time and decides to get her back. However, her enemy, he has to confront her by dualing it out, in which he can be killed if he does not kill.

The figure of Seulpeunnun swearing his eternal love to Namsun who can never be together with him looks just like Romeo who truly loves Juliet, but during the period of Joseon Dynasty. He feels pain and loneliness because he cannot be with his true love and doesn’t know how to express his love very well. Seulpeunnun’s character touches a soft spot in the hearts of many female audiences.                                 Namsun / Played by Ha, Ji Won             314209_1_6.jpg            

Namsun, a female detective who catches criminals and a partner of Pogyo An’s, is a highly motivated rookie detective acting before she thinks all the time. She is a highly skilled person in martial arts as well as in disguise even though she is always careless and clumsy because of her quick-tempered personality. One day, while she is chasing the criminals who have circulated counterfeit money, she meets Seulpeunnun and is instantly attracted to him. But, for Namsun and Seulpeunnun, love is an unattainable desire. They can express their love through their eyes only by dueling because they are actually enemies of each other.

Namsun who speaks with a cute Jeolla-do accent and is excellent in martial arts, not feeling inferior to the other male detectives, shows her feminine side for the first time after she falls in love with Seulpeunnun.                                 314209_1_3.gif Filming Location of “Duelist”:             KOFIC Namnyangju Studio Complex             314209_1_7.jpg            

The Namnyangju Studio Complex, which is famous as a professional film location for movies, commercial films, and dramas is where a lot of Korean movies have been produced. In the complex, not only “Duelist” but also a great many hit movies including “Joint Security Area: JSA”, “Chwihwaseon”, “ The King and the Clown”, “Eumnanseosaeng(Forbidden Quest)” were filmed.

Lee Myeong-Se, the director, who attaches great importance to the beauty of images made the movie “Duelist” at its newly-built outdoor studio to create special images even though the movie is a historical film. The Namnyangju Studio Complex currently features the outdoor sets resembling Panmunjeom, a traditional Korean house of “Woondang”, a folk village, the Seoul subway, etc., This complex also provides various entertainment such as a Film Museum, a Visual Hands-on Educational Center, a Props and Costumes Warehouse, a Miniature Hands-on Center as well as a Cinema Theater. It is hard to find traces of the movie "Duelist” in the complex currently, but as the

representative film location of many Korean movies, Namnyangju Studio Complex is a wonderful place to visit.

Guest thedolleffect

Hi everyone! How are you doing? Just wanna update you on the ranking of Ha Ji Won in Seoul Drama Awards. Currently, she's at 4th place trailing behind Moon Geun Young, Hwang Jung Eum, and Park Min Young. Let's help our Amazing Yeoja give the other good actresses a good fight! laugh.gif You can vote HERE.

For tutorials on how to vote, refer to ganaax's post (#4501) from page 226. Or you can also check out ps3hl's amazing site HERE. Happy voting!!! happy.gif

Guest ganaax

Historic World Championships Hits the Big Screen

07/25/2011                                                                                                         

On Monday 27th July 1953, a country and its culture were formally ripped apart.  

It was the day that the countries North Korea and South Korea came to be, separated at the infamous 38th Parallel.

However in 1991, the sport of table tennis brought hope and inspiration to Koreans worldwide. It was a moment in time that many will never forget.

“Korea”, the movie coming to theatres early next year, is based on the true story of the South Korean and North Korean Women’s Table Tennis Teams combining forces at the World Table Tennis Championships in Chiba, Japan.

Helped Create Movie

The story is shown through the eyes of Hyun Jung Hwa, the 1988 Olympic Gold Medalist, former South Korea National Team Head Coach, as well as national hero and celebrity.

Hyun Jung Hwa herself played a large part in the creation of the movie, everything from editing scripts for writers, to coaching the actors/players the proper table tennis technique.

Hard Work and Fun

“This has been a lot of work, but so much fun,” said Hyun Jung Hwa. “I’m very happy to be able to tell this story to the world.”

But just like the current divisiveness and back biting between the two countries, team Korea does not get along well from the beginning.

Rivalry

Hyun Jung Hwa’s rivalry with North Korea’s Lee Bun Hee is stirred a great deal.  

She is played by Ha Ji-Won, while Lee Bun Hee is played by Bae Doo Na, both of whom are extremely famous actresses in South Korea.

Celebrities

Ha Ji-Won’s new film “Sector Seven” will be shown in more than 30 countries, while Bae Doo Na may be featured in a big-budget Hollywood film sometime next year.

The producer of the movie, Kim Ji Hye, was excited to land the two stars and hopes their celebrity status will shine a big spotlight on the sport of table tennis.

“To have both actors star in the same movie is absolutely amazing,” Kim Ji Hye said. “Both have trained very hard and now play table tennis very well. I trust that fans of the sport will not be disappointed!”

Team Unites

After the team commences its training camp in Chiba, both the players and coaches learn how their practice styles, not to mention their lifestyles, differ dramatically. But through focusing on their common heritage, the team truly becomes one.

“It wasn’t South Korea and North Korea,” Hyun Jung Hwa said. “It was just Korea as one, at least for a short time.”

Call for Dissolution

The unified Korea squad reaches the semi-finals but North Korea government officials call for the team to dissolve, citing a breach in discipline.

Yet the team continues to compete, defeating the ever-powerful Chinese team in an intense final match.

From the Heart

“China has always been a strong team,” Hyun Jung Hwa said. “But just like in the real World Championships, we played our hearts out and won the title in dramatic fashion.”

The film is currently scheduled to be released in South Korea in January or February 2012. But now, with current interest by other countries to show the movie, the film’s producer would love to make that happen.

Global Appeal

“Koreans know about Hyun Jung Hwa and the 1991 World Championships,” Kim Ji Hye said. “I hope other people, regardless of where they live, will enjoy the movie, too.”

Mike Meier, graduate of the Texas Wesleyan University table tennis team in 2007 and current international umpire, has a role in the movie as well.

Umpire

Meier is the head umpire of the movie’s final match, as well as a table tennis rules consultant, helping make sure the rules are abided by throughout the film. Meier has lived and worked in Korea now for more than a year.

meier_24_07_11.jpg

Mike Meier, author, umpire and actor

Photo courtesy of Mike Meier

http://www.ittf.com/_front_page/ittf_full_story.asp?ID=25080&Category=

Many dramas began to rerun where Ha Ji Won starred before the release of Sector 7

http://en.korea.com/blog/enter/tv/many-dramas-began-to-rerun-where-ha-ji-won-starred-before-the-release-of-sector-7/

Guest ganaax

6th3tg.jpg

2uym9gj.jpg

2z9f6on.jpg

Daddy-Long-Legs (Kidari ajeossi)

* Director: Kong Jeong-Sik

* Writer: Kim Hyeong-Jun

* Producer: Kim Hyeong-Jun

* Cinematographer Park Hui-Ju

* Release Date: January 13, 2005

* Runtime: 99 min

* Language: Korean

* Genre: Romance

Cast

* Yun Jung Hoon as Kim Joon-ho

* Ha Ji Won as Cha Young-mi

* Park Eun Hye as girl in flashbacks

* Hyun Bin as guy in flashbacks

* Shin-ee as Kang Jong Jong / Jjong

2z9kvps.jpg

Plot

Young-Mi was brought up in a loving environment. Her parents taught her to meet the world with a smile on her face, and not be deterred by bumps in the road on her way through life. They also taught her that somewhere out in the world she would meet her one true love. But alas this felicity was not meant to last. Young-Mi's parents die, and leaver her alone at a young age, and suddenly she's forced to grow up very quickly.

However Young-Mi is well prepared. She ventures into the world with an appetite for life, and many dreams and hopes for the future. She goes to school and studies hard, and one day a package arrives for her. A beautiful pair of shoes. There's no sender on the package, and when she attempts to track the origin of this gift the trail ends at a P.O. box. Later when she enrolls in collage and attempts to pay her tuition she finds that it's just been paid. Someone out there is watching out for her. But who? And why?

After a while she gives up, trying to track down this mysterious benefactor, and instead she figures that the best way to thank him would be to work hard and better herself.

When she's completed her education, Young-Mi lands a job at a radio station, as a staff writer on a popular show. As luck would have it, there's an apartment available close to the station. It belongs to a co-worker currently on sick leave. Young-Mi moves in to this new place, and she also gets a roommate, one of her colleagues. When her laptop computer breaks down she turns on the desktop belonging to the owner of the apartment. Then she notices that an e-mail has just arrived, and she reads it. The mail was sent by the woman who used to live here, addressed to herself. In the mail she explains that a serious virus is slowly destroying her mind, and she fears she'll soon lose all memory of who she is and what she's done. She reveals that she's spent most of her adult life longing for a guy, who doesn't even know she exists.

Through the e-mails Young-Mi begins to follow the story of this girl and this boy. Meanwhile she also begins to notice a guy who works in the station's library. And still, every now and then, a package arrives from her secret benefactor

Daddy Long Legs Part 1 Eng Sub

Daddy Long Legs Part 2 Eng Sub

Daddy Long Legs Part 3 Eng Sub

Daddy Long Legs Part 4 Eng Sub

Daddy Long Legs Part 5 Eng Sub

Daddy Long Legs Part 6 Eng Sub

Daddy Long Legs Part 7 Eng Sub

Daddy Long Legs Part 8 Eng Sub

Daddy Long Legs Part 9 Eng Sub

Daddy Long Legs Part 10 Eng Sub

Daddy Long Legs Part 11 Eng Sub

Ha Ji Won and Yeon Jeong-hoon - the Making of Daddy-Long-Leg

http://www.fileserve.com/file/5AKSBbp

2006theyjointherallyforkfilmdomesticquota.jpg

Guest ganaax

The movie Sector 7 stars Ha Ji Won and Oh Ji Ho held a press conference today. Ha Ji Won’s bangs sure do make her look younger.

1311665229_707057_20110726_1311664436_16243400_1.jpg?w=203&h=30020110726_1311664775_97747400_1.jpg?w=213&h=30020110726002186_0.jpg?w=300&h=196

20110726002186_0.jpg?w=300&h=196

Guest razelcada

Hello Jiwonnies!

It's my time to share some goodies! I'm so happy that there are a lot of UPDATES about our AMAZING YEOJA!

It takes my everyday stressful thoughts about my studies and other stuffs! laugh.gif

I feel like Gil Ra Im towards Oska. Ha Ji Won, Secret Garden, and Hyun Bin takes my pains away. Well... So much of that. laugh.gif

Weeeee! I just heard that someone is getting a vacation from the military. Hmmm!

Anyways... I just found this article. HJW is really busy this year and the following year!

http://en.korea.com/hajiwon/?p=615

Ha Ji Won will be like Angelina Jolie of Korea

July 26, 2011 12:31 pm ninja16

hhh1.jpg

It is announced that Ha Ji Won will participate a movie by director Jang Cheol Soo, ‘Hi Anna’ after ‘Korea’ on 25th of March. The details of when to start filming is to be determined, after the completion of ‘Korea’.

Director Jang Cheol Soo is most famous for his movie ‘Bedevilled’, a well acclaimed movie from 2010. Though it is only the first movie Jang has directed, ‘Bedevilled’ has won various awards in many movie events, such as Best of Bucheon, Best new director, Best actress and the list just goes on and on.

This team is sure something to look out for, a talented best new director Jang Cheol Soo, with talented and the most versatile actress, Ha Ji Won.

In ‘Hi Anna’, Ha Ji Won will play a warrior who fights in a city alone. The producer /director Yoon Jae-kyun who has worked with Ha Ji Won many times, claims Ha Ji Won will be like Angelina Jolie of Korea in this movie.

I hope she takes care of herself. laugh.gif Think this news has been POSTED long before. laugh.gif

Guest ganaax

@ razelcada ..........

http://www.soompi.co...97%90%EB%82%98/

she usually makes 2 movie in one year or 1 movie and 1 drama, but in 2010 she make just 1 drama and in 2008 just 1 movie

it seems in 2011 she will release just 1 movie(sector 7) and in 2012 she will release 2 movie (korea, and Hi,anna)

i think her busiest years was

1996....1 drama tears of the dragon (KBS1) her debut year,... one of her interview she said she had so many auditions and failed

2000....3 movie(ditto, nightmare, truth or dare) and 1 drama(secret MBC) + 4 MV

2002....2 movie(phone,sex is zero) and 1 drama(days in the Sun KBS ) +1MV

2003...1 movie(reversal of fortune) and 1 drama(damo MBC) also her first and only album home run

2004....2 movie(love is so divine, 100 days with mr,arrogant) and 1 drama(what happened in bali SBS) also she did tv host