♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest ganaax

she looks so young,  can someone kindly give a brief translation the side note of this photo

358p6jl.jpg

judging from HJW's hair style it seems this photo is from 1996-1999

Guest spacegirl_1901

Hi everyone! Hope you guys had a great weekend! wink.gif Thanks a lot for those Jiwonie pictures!w00t.gif So adorable as ever! wub.gif  I hope our unnie is having a great time as well despite her busy schedule! Fighting! happy.gif

I just want to share this 2 amazing fan made MV for SeGa happy.gif

Nothing better - Brown Eyed Soul

모래시계 - KCM

Hope you guys enjoy! cool.gif

Also I found this SeGa presscon clips, that if I may ask our subbing angels out there... Hope you can help us with this, for the Eng Sub

Paging: starcandii & ps3hl, our wonderful subbing angels from the AmazingYeoja blog I hope you guys can help us with this. We'll greatly appreciate it! biggrin.gif

SeGa Press Con link 1

SeGa Press Con link 2

Thank you! cool.gif

Have a great day everyone!tongue.gif

Guest deokmaneu

pls update me, at present what is the length of her hair? is it short or long? I saw her bday photos and her hair was slightly longer than her hair in SEGA? but in some of hair photos this year she has a very long her..

pls update me, at present what is the length of her hair? is it short or long? I saw her bday photos and her hair was slightly longer than her hair in SEGA? but in some of hair photos this year she has a very long her..

she used hair extension for some cf filming and pictorials. It only takes a few hours to get it done :)

her present length hair? you can see loads of pics of her @ Sector 7 showcase and interviews.

Guest deokmaneu

she used hair extension for some cf filming and pictorials.  It only takes a few hours to get it done :)

her present length hair?  you can see loads of pics of her @ Sector 7 showcase and interviews.

Tetsi thanks so much for immediate reply love Ha Ji won so much in short hair, and yet she was so attractive and sexy in her long hair...... looking at those sexy photos you would not think that she can go action..... love her versatility...

credit Hancinema

Ha Ji-won In Diving Suit

dated 7/17/2011

th_wellmadestar_1310885966_06803.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won is wearing a diving suit and is about to dive into the water while getting training.

A picture of herself on her Me2day on the 17th saying, "Thorough checking of equipment before diving! I'm coming ocean! Bold and brave like Hae-joon from "Sector 7".

In the picture, she is wearing a diving suit. She isn't wearing make up and the way she is slightly leaning forward makes her look cute.

Meanwhile, Ha Ji-won received diving lessons from Cool's Lee Jae-hoon. "Sector 7" a movie about a crew on the oil drill ship 'Eclipse' fighting with an unknown creature in the middle of the sea will be released on the 4th of August.

Source:하지원, 잠수복 입은 사진 공개 '웬지 귀여워'

Guest ganaax

Bae Doo Na to Be Cast in Hollywood Film with Tom Hanks and Halle Barry?   

http://www.soompi.co...and-halle-barry

Tom Hanks is awesome actor and Halle Berry is not bad actress  plus decent budget(around 14 million) and plot seems good ,i think this is really good offer for BDN

HJW is indeed lucky charm to whoever works with her,

Good Morning News Athlete Hyun Jung Hwa and Actress Ha Ji Won

Guest ganaax

@ Louch-Queen welcome ,

her versatility is very amazing, ...... she is one of the best actresses i have ever seen so far ,

I have seen lots of movies(meaning real movies,....don't like American junk like transforms ,spider man, etc ) and so far

my fav 6 actress.... due to various reason

Ha JiWon

Sigourney Weaver

Audrey Hepburn

Nicole Kidman

Nakama Yukie

Xu Qing

lol taecyeon so funny ,

@ razelcada  thanks for link

Guest ganaax

Ha Ji-won's bike action... possessed as Gil La-im?

photo182906.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won is attempting at bike action.

Playing the role of Hae-joon in the movie "Sector 7", Ha Ji-won is a female warrior like never seen before and she will display various actions.

Ha Ji-won will be doing bike action that is even difficult for men to do and convey thrilling enjoyment.

Hae-joon is a character who maneuvers her bike like an expert that she even races her bike on the deck of the oil ship with Dong-soo (Oh Ji-ho).

photo182905.jpg

Ha Ji-won also obtained a motorbike license to transform into a perfect Hae-joon.

With her outstanding athletic talents, she obtained the license in a week and went on a bike tour to get rid of her fear of riding a bike. She went through so many rehearsals that she was even mistaken for a stuntwoman.

Ha Ji-won who is going to display real action even better than Angelina Jolie's in the movie "Salt", did all the action herself without any stand-ins.

The action by the only female warrior in the country, Ha Ji-won can be seen in theaters on the 4th of August.

"Sector 7" is about the crew on a drill ship fighting with an unknown creature in the middle of the sea.

Source : movie.daum.net/movieI... ( Korean )

http://www.hancinema.net/ha-ji-won-s-bike-action--possessed-as-gil-la-im--31522.html

Guest ganaax

Added new stills and videos and videos for the upcoming Korean movie "Sector 7"

http://www.hancinema.net/added-new-stills-and-videos-and-videos-for-the-upcoming-korean-movie-sector-7-31516.html

Guest RAINLUVER012

Hello~

Update on US 1023.

The Korean 1023 agreed to letting us start an international fan club! So I have lifted the country restriction off of the facebook page, and everyone can join. Yay~

However, they are not willing to call us an official branch of 1023.

We will still keep close contact with 1023 headquarters.

Please help us create a large, close-knit group of Ha JiWon supporters so we can be recognized internationally! ^^

Here is the link to our facebook page:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/US-1023/132858246797205?sk=wall

So join, join, join! Tell your friends~~

As I said before, once we have enough members, we will move onto an actual website!

Remember, even though we are an international group, the only language permitted will be English (and Korean of course)

That way, we can include everyone~

Last but not least...

Sector 7 Fighting! Let's get 10 million views! ^-^