♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

The movie Sector 7 stars Ha Ji Won and Oh Ji Ho held a press conference today. Ha Ji Won’s bangs sure do make her look younger.

*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

20110726002186_0.jpg?w=300&h=196

ottokeyo?? . .Our unnie looks soooooo refreshing~~ ^^ from the hairstyle, make up and wardrobe~ totally stunning! Plus that angelic smile which she never fails to give to every1 . . That S7 female warrior is actually a princess!! A woman who posesses beauty, who is kind-hearted, and with overflowing talent. She deserves to receive praises from every1!! I really heart this girl ~

thanks for sharing the press preview photos ganaax and f927 ~

razelcada the photo included in the article you post was very pretty! Thats my favorite HJW pose~!! There are some of her photoshoot that has the same pose as that, (hands in the pocket), so sexy and lovely for me. . Thanks for sharing ! :)

Edit: omo is this the S7 VIP premiere?? :

http://nbbs3.sbs.co.kr/index.jsp?cmd=read&code=tb_secret_01&top_index=&field=&keyword=&category=&star=&no=49780&page_no=1

sorry cant bring the photos here,right n0w i'm browsing through my phone.

Guest spacegirl_1901

Wow! Awesome goodies!!! Thank you guys!!!w00t.gif Our jiwonie looks stunning as always!! wub.gif Those smiles just made my day!tongue.gif

Thanks again for sharing!! tongue.gif 

And since I heard someone's gonna be taking a break from the marines...wink.gif

I'm hopeful that he'll make an appearance for the VIP premier of Sector 7 to show some support for our unnie!happy.gif

I just want to share this cute fan-made MV with you guys!

You and I both

Hope you guys like it! tongue.gif Good night!happy.gif

Guest ganaax

Oh Ji Ho talks about his kiss scene with Ha Ji Won

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/07/oh-ji-ho-talks-about-kiss-scene-with-ha-ji-won

this reminds me Jang Keun Suk's one sided crush

Jang Geun-seok admits to crush on Ha Ji-won.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/08/jang-geun-seok-admits-to-crush-on-ha-ji-won/

and Park Hae Jin's fruitless attempt

Guest ganaax

[Feature] Movie Premiere Review of “Sector 7″

http://kormore.com/2011/07/27/feature-movie-premiere-review-of-sector-7/

Ha Ji Won will be like Angelina Jolie of Korea

Director Jang Cheol Soo is most famous for his movie ‘Bedevilled’, a well acclaimed movie from 2010. Though it is only the first movie Jang has directed, ‘Bedevilled’ has won various awards in many movie events, such as Best of Bucheon, Best new director, Best actress and the list just goes on and on.

This team is sure something to look out for, a talented best new director Jang Cheol Soo, with talented and the most versatile actress, Ha Ji Won.

In ‘Hi Anna’, Ha Ji Won will play a warrior who fights in a city alone. The producer /director Yoon Jae-kyun who has worked with Ha Ji Won many times, claims Ha Ji Won will be like Angelina Jolie of Korea in this movie.

I hope she takes care of herself. *quoted image* Think this news has been POSTED long before. *quoted image*

I like the way you hope she'll take a good care of herself. I mean, I have watched Bedevilled, and no doubt that it won many international awards as it's a beautifully powerful, as it's a very sad human tragedy, movie. That movie haunted me for days.

Maybe it's simply not my cup of tea (I should just stick to SeGa, I know, *sigh*). But I think HJW is indeed an amazing yeoja. So, no worries, Razel, surely she can take a good care of herself and definitely gonna make her upcoming "Hi Anna" a wonderful piece of arts, as she always does in her career :D

And lemme say thanks for all soompiers who have contributed to this thread with endless updates, photos, linkies etc of our amazing yeoja! I am so giddy with more news from Sector 7's premiere, checking the pictures, hoping to find a familiar face *wink wink* in it ;)

EDIT: *waving back* @Kjkfan7, we're having a big day, eh? I have been camping @ soompi, DS and u know the rest kekekeke

Oh WAVING HELLO to my friends!! :wub:ps3hl, imud, myghell!! You guys on now? Sorry for MIA...I've been really busy!! :(

Thanks everyone for all the goodies!! Just a quick question f927, are those pics from the same day? I mean she's wearing a dress in one set of pics and in another set, she's wearing jacket and shorts? Has anybody seen any video clips yet? Can't seem to find anything yet or is it too early?

EDIT: OOPS!! Didn't see your link f927!! :DTHANK YOU!! Wow so many stars came!! :D

Guest ps3hl

kjkfan7

Waving back at ya my friend!! :) How have you been?! I hope everything's good..

Btw, let me add some more photos from the press con...

NEWPRESSCON10.jpg

NEWPRESSCON2.jpg

NEWPRESSCON3.jpg

NEWPRESSCON4.jpg

NEWPRESSCON7.jpg

NEWPRESSCON49.jpg

NEWPRESSCON39.jpg

NEWPRESSCON34.jpg

NEWPRESSCON37.jpg

NEWPRESSCON32.jpg

NEWPRESSCON29.jpgNEWPRESSCON46.jpg

NEWPRESSCON30.JPGNEWPRESSCON23.jpg

Credit as tagged. :)

Kyaaaa~ Every1's anticipating for our amazing yeoja~~

hi tookjkfan7! and to all Jiwonnie lovers here~

otoke. So Oh ji ho and Jiwonnie only shared a light kiss?? smock or peck? . . Aiyoo, i was expecting for a hot kissing scene. . OJW was a hot guy, perfect for our Jiwonnie. .

Haha. . So he admit he want to have an0ther kissing scene with her. Lol. . I understand you OJH oppa. .^^ everybody truly likes HJW!

Perhaps the Sector7 stars became really close to each other after filming the m0vie. .M0st of the c0nference and preview photos/videos of the cast, they were always smiling and laughing hard which have brought up a lively atm0sphere~~

btw, do u guys kn0w by chance who invited Jang hyuk at the VIP premiere? I mean, who do u think was his close friend or past co-workers am0ng the stars of the m0vie? Or if he has worked with the director before?? . . I'm abit disappointed that I didnt even saw any of Jiwonnie's past leading men. .

thanks for the awesome photos ps3hl~ !!

ganaxx

THANK YOU so much for the link!! I feel like a little kid glued to the computer searching and waiting for any videos of that VIP premiere!! :) Is it just me or does HJW look younger and younger these days? :D I guess she cut her hair to be more in character with Hyeon Jeong Hwa for Korea. I do wish though she would grow her hair long for her next role, just to change things up a bit. Awww...f927 thanks for those pics from the interview...she always just looks so pretty! :wub:

EDIT: LOL!! :Dimud!! ME, TOO!! Saw your link, thanks for posting it!! ;)

Guest niknokdagu425

Kyaaaa~ Every1's anticipating for our amazing yeoja~~

hi tookjkfan7! and to all Jiwonnie lovers here~

otoke. So Oh ji ho and Jiwonnie only shared a light kiss?? smock or peck? . . Aiyoo, i was expecting for a hot kissing scene. . OJW was a hot guy, perfect for our Jiwonnie. .

Haha. . So he admit he want to have an0ther kissing scene with her. Lol. .  I understand you OJH oppa. .^^ everybody truly likes HJW!

Perhaps the Sector7 stars became really close to each other after filming the m0vie. .M0st of the c0nference and preview photos/videos of the cast, they were always smiling and laughing hard which have brought up a lively atm0sphere~~

btw, do u guys kn0w by chance who invited Jang hyuk at the VIP premiere? I mean, who do u think was his close friend or past co-workers am0ng the stars of the m0vie? Or if he has worked with the director before?? . . I'm abit disappointed that I didnt even saw any of Jiwonnie's past leading men. .

thanks for the awesome photos ps3hl~ !!

hi i think  Jang Hyuk went to the VIP because of Oh Ji HO as far as i know they starred in the drama Chuno

Guest niknokdagu425

TO EVERYONE here thanks for all the updates about our HAJIWON, im so loving all her pics she is so gorgeous.waiting for more juicy updates and hoping Sector 7 will become a blockbuster.