♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest vbabe0819

same feeling here. . Abit sad she didnt grabbed the best actress award.  Did Jeon In Hwa got it?? . . .On the other hand i'm glad that SeGa won awards!  . . HJW, totally drop-dead-gorgeous! That woman! She's always amazing!

Yeah me too, I was hoping she would get the award for her performance of Gil Ra Im was so good..  Anyway, congratulations to whoever won the best actress award. 

HJW unni might have not won Baeksang, but  for sure our girl will kick some major butt in the summer box office. I can't wait  to watch  "Sector 7" and "Korea" this year..  

Guest 82lucille

so sad, WTH! 

Anywayz, just love her, she's so drop-knee freaking gorgeous (cant help singing "just the way you are" )... hope to see her on the red carpet and during presentation... love to hear her laughter and the comments.... she is really an amazing woman  :wub:

OMG she looks sooooooooo gorgeous in that white halter top.

she's seriously stylish. LOVE HER!!!

and shuck for her not winning the award, but she got it last year anyway, so... *shrugs*

and HB must have been smirking in his camp looking at Tang Wei and HJW share a hug on stage... he dates both previous and present best actress!!! albeit on screen only... LOL.

Guest gj_fil

don't worry guys, HJW will have two movies this year...and hoping that she can get many awards next year esp. in baeksang. ^_^

Guest ganaax

nah HJW doesn't need such cheap award.....

this happened before too right?  with Hwang Jin Yi in baeksang....(However she won international award with it)

yeah vbabe0819,, i feel like the award should goes to her for her great portrayal of GRI,but anyway who cares?? . .She's already a BIG WINNER in our hearts right?? . .

Aiyoo, . . I'm still amused by her beauty. Can't take my eyes off her. . I keep staring at the baeksang photos. Her beauty is so different~~ She surely stands out from the rest of actresses who attended. . Her smile. . It took my breath away. . . . . . . . . . . . Ohh Binnie, if only you were there. . Jiwonnie will surely blow your mind with her stunning beauty~~

Guest 82lucille

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=1090662237&ct=335544320&lm=0&sc=0&rn=30&tn=baiduPostBrowser&word=%D0%FE%D4%B7&pn=1380

Our amazing yeoja... (1 word) GORGEOUS!

Our amazing namja... MANLY MANLY!

I think im correct in my belief that MS will be a good experience to make HB the best man for our HJW... after MS, i/we'll see HB in a different light (during his speech here, i already see him as a different person).. Aishhh, 2 years still too long! kimsohamooetcetcetc....

Guest gle_perry

i hope ha ji won win in blue dragon award 2011 in best acrtis or artis of the year 2011 w00t.gif w00t.gif

Guest liway1430281933

I'm sad because Ha ji won didn't win an award. I was really hoping she'd win tonight, she is very good in portraying Gil raim.

Anyway she'd already won many best actress award in the past. and beside Secret Garden won as Best Drama and Hyun Bin also won, let's just be happyfor that...

Guest niknokdagu425

it doesnt matter if she didnt win,she has so many accomplishments , i love her to the max so gorgeous