♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest gilerkore

@ sintame thanks for your comment by the way i really loved all your posts on the other thread DS and now  i am planning to join the HJW_HB ship with you after reading about the wallet issue and seeing all those bts video im really overjoyed by it hehehe although  im still into HJW-JIS ship oh but anyway as long our HAJIWON is happy i am at peace with everything

and to all HJW fans  out there thanks for all your contributions to this thread KEEP IT UP GUYS   btw i have a video to show enjoy  CASS light fan signing full clip crdts to jiwonderland0628

Sorry I cn't help but notice abt the 'wallet issue'. Which one you were referring to?

I too am a strong HJW-HB shipper hence it's always nice to see another shipper like sintame & many others to share the interest.

:)

Another thing I love about the Baeksang backstage interview is how the interviewer always associate Hyun Bin with HJW by asking her to express her opinion on his win & convey her well wishes to him in the Marines.

Guest niknokdagu425

Sorry I cn't help but notice abt the 'wallet issue'. Which one you were referring to?

I too am a strong HJW-HB shipper hence it's always nice to see another shipper like sintame & many others to share the interest.

Another thing I love about the Baeksang backstage interview is how the interviewer always associate Hyun Bin with HJW by asking her to express her opinion on his win & convey her well wishes to him in the Marines.

@gilerkore

hello i dont know if you have been going to the DS thread in there are many discussions about our HJW-HB couple and its about a pic ill just pm you about it because im not in the position to divulge everything about it in this thread ill give the linksmile.gif

Guest dfgfdg

Someone's brother said they saw a picture of HJW in HB's wallet in the army.

Guest teptepgo

I have a daum account (I like their blog services (there's a no highlighting of texts + no right click code installed on your blog and people will find it hard getting the content from your blog)  / mail services are awesome too).

Signing up in her 1023 Daum Cafe is hard, I agree to what gj_fil said, because there's a required field that you will input "numbers" and you will be able to get that "numbers" if you are a residence of S.Korea.. I forgot what it is called.

There are too many names that I want to mention, but I want to make this short hehe..

Thanks everyone for updating , posting vids of HJW it made my day, honestly :D xD

We are making this thread lively hehe,

I misunderstood about the maccay I feel a lil bit sleepy when I was reading that post haha, I thought it was a real 'word'....

Someone's brother said they saw a picture of HJW in HB's wallet in  the army. - I don't want to offend someone but I think that's not true..  how can they be so sure about that? :D  I think people just can't get over with the Secret Garden... even me I  am obsessed with SeGa Hahaha  but I don't want to make a conclusion or  comment that they do have feelings to each other just because of their actions that we see in the BTS .. I'll just wait for  the "news" about 'em dating haha.

Anyway I like how she interacts with her fans from the video  ohohoh <3 HJW

Guest gj_fil

@gilerkore

hello i dont know if you have been going to the DS thread in there are many discussions about our HJW-HB couple and its about a pic ill just pm you about it because im not in the position to divulge everything about it in this thread ill give the link*quoted image*

if you dont mind me asking, what is DS and where can i find this thread? blush.gif

I have a daum account (I like their blog services (there's a no highlighting of texts + no right click code installed on your blog and people will find it hard getting the content from your blog)  / mail services are awesome too).

Signing up in her 1023 Daum Cafe is hard, I agree to what gj_fil said, because there's a required field that you will input "numbers" and you will be able to get that "numbers" if you are a residence of S.Korea.. I forgot what it is called.

Someone's brother said they saw a picture of HJW in HB's wallet in  the army. - I don't want to offend someone but I think that's not true..  how can they be so sure about that? :D  I think people just can't get over with the Secret Garden... even me I  am obsessed with SeGa Hahaha  but I don't want to make a conclusion or  comment that they do have feelings to each other just because of their actions that we see in the BTS .. I'll just wait for  the "news" about 'em dating haha.

Anyway I like how she interacts with her fans from the video  ohohoh <3 HJW

you mean zip code? darn! if only im living in Korea!  :crazy: hehe!

btw, i agree with you. im also HJW-HB shipper and i will not jump into conclusions..hehe! To see is to believe right? :rolleyes: but if it is really true, il be very happy! super happy! :w00t:

Guest 82lucille

@gj_fil     

if you dont mind me asking, what is DS and where can i find this thread? blush.gif

www.dramascenes.com

if your a solid HJW fans and HJW/HB shipper... we're all there discussing anything but mostly our passion for our unnie and fave kcouple hehehe...

Guest ganaax

thanks sintame....it was really huge let down(so disappointing)

46 country is not final count(can't believe that 2 minute showcase was enough to attract so many country).......just month ago it was just 8 country...so probably it will release your country too

[20110528] Sector 7 News

Guest maccay

teptepgoYou probably figured out by now I was referring to maccay our "fashion guru"! I knew if anybody, she would know what that word was!! :)

@maccayThank you so much dear for enlightening me with some fashion sense! haha! :) I knew you would know! I love your "fashion commentary"!!! :wub: Thanks for helping out! Maybe I do need to get twitter? LOL! :)

@Chi chi, niknokdagu425, maccay, qwer2004 Thanks for all the pics and links!! I sure wish I could be there for a fan signing event. She's so personable with her fans and she looks so beautiful no matter if she's dressed for the red carpet or just casual for a fan signing! I see a lot of new names here...its so good to see everyone of you!!

kjkfan7 hahah you're very welcome! Yup, join us on tweeter. ;) You know i just like to make comments esp when it comes to Ji Wonnie's fashion sense. My fashion idol. I like it when she's dressed casually, i can see myself or probably most of us can wear that style, but even if it's simple, she accessorized it with really cool rings, watch or bangles and her shoes rawks! I don't see her overdo it. If not simple, she's edgy. However when she's on the red carpet she always Wows us with her elegance. When it comes to photo shoots she can portray anything from retro to chic. Her hair and make-up always fit the occasion. Her make-up artist and stylist must enjoy working with her because she has that natural beauty and charm. Call me biased too, but whatever she wears she's always beautiful because she carries herself with confidence. :wub:

Eiffel in Seoul: Kim Nam Joo and Ha Ji Won attends 47th Baeksang Arts Awards

576736614533776cdb83z.jpg

Ha Ji Won wearing Dsquared2 S/S 2011 collection~

It's so nice to watch all the videos you guys have shared. I truly enjoyed watching them all. :)

I'd really like to watch Sector 7 on 3D. I won't miss this if it will be shown in my country either. ;)

It would be really nice if HJW has an International 1023. I hope someone could relay to her that she's got a lot of fans all throughout the world. But I'm greatful enough to be part of HJW soompi thread and being able to watch anything about Ji Wonnie with subs, thanks to our amazingyeoja blog from our very own ps3hl in collaboration with our amazing subbers kjkfan7 and RAINLUVER012. :D

Guest Chi Chi

A post on fashion too.....I was window shopping on the internet and came across the exact same top HJW wore at the recent CASS signing event.

The brand is Cheap Monday (there is apparently matching jeans too!!!)

5130462110083_Black_l1.jpg

5122462111090_Grey_l1.jpg

20110528145139289.jpg

Hi guys,

I ripped my Truth Game DVD (finnaly learn how to.. lol)

so here it is.

part 1 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3V4MXM0E

part 2 : http://www.megaupload.com/?d=P3Y62A9S

the drawback is, the movie is chinese dubbed with English hardsubbed.

the DVD has raw Korean version with no subtitles. seriously mucked up, if you ask me. but anyways.

I ripped the subbed one since I figure most of us here rely on subs to understand what's going on.

enjoy, guys.

Guest RAINLUVER012

*quoted image*

MBC Section TV (04.10.11)

*quoted image*

47th Annual BaekSang Arts Awards - short interview

Translations: kjkfan7 (special thanks to maccay for our mystery word on the 2nd clip XD )

-----

I like how relaxing it is to look at Jiwonnie on her signing event photos. As always, she's very pretty. Never loses a smile. :) Thanks Chi Chi! XD

I know it's kind of late, but...

For the second video, I think she said her dress is a "mannish" style, not "Venetian" style.

To me, her dress kind of reminds me of a tuxedo. White top, black bottom. And she's wearing a watch too.

I love her style~ It's very unique but matches her so well.

Guest gle_perry

style ha ji won is always charming and elegant ...

ha ji won awards trendsetter clothes in blue dragon award 2009, baeksang award2010 and 2011 awards are now baeksang

I really like the style of ha ji won ...wub.gif

Guest razelcada

Hello everyone! Yey!!! My FIRST EVER POST here at SOOMPI with my new account! :w00t::D

I have been a lurker and silent reader here at HJW thread for about 4 months already!

I started stalking her here at soompi after I watching SEGA. OMG!

I'm still having hard time getting over it and getting over "That Man and That Woman."

Anyway, I'm from the Philippines. SEGA Craze has finally reached our country.

I have also been reading the threads in here Pinoy Exchange for those Filipinos out there.

I AM now TRULY a FAN of HJW. :lol:^_^

I can't take the pain of not joining you guys rant about her. :w00t:

At last, I found the solution for my 4-month problem of having difficulty in posting here in soompi.

I have created another account. ^_^:lol:

I can now join you guys in talking about our AMAZING YEOJA.

I would like to thank @kjkfan7 and @chichi for replying back then to my old account.

That's it for now. I'll get back to you guys after school. :wacko:

Guest gilerkore

@gilerkore

hello i dont know if you have been going to the DS thread in there are many discussions about our HJW-HB couple and its about a pic ill just pm you about it because im not in the position to divulge everything about it in this thread ill give the link*quoted image*

thanks for the PM! :) Glad to know there's a thread where the shipper can really pour their hearts out on the amazing couple.

I spent hours glued to my pc screen reading & absorbing all the infos on them.

Words cannot expressed how overjoyed I am to know about that 'lil piece of news'.

Again, to Sintame for being ever so awesome on her spot on analysis.

I shall now flock to that thread & drop my two cents.

Without being off the topic since I'm in HJW's thread, she looks so fresh & lively on her latest Cass event.

Lurve her lively & energetic spirit. Only I'm not that big on her outfit. The jeans & killer heels were fine.

Just the blouse was kinda off. o.O

Other than that, she looks younger as day goes by.. :) Truthfully speaking.

Guest gj_fil

www.dramascenes.com

if your a solid HJW fans and HJW/HB shipper... we're all there discussing anything but mostly our passion for our unnie and fave kcouple hehehe...

when you give me the link..i was like woah! I understand what DS means since I lurk on that blog..umf! im slow! hehe! :phew:

A post on fashion too.....I was window shopping on the internet and came across the exact same top HJW wore at the recent CASS signing event.

The brand is Cheap Monday (there is apparently matching jeans too!!!)

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

HJW knows to mix and match! yay! :D

Guest liway1430281933

Ha Ji won looks hot and gorgeous at the Baeksang Award, ( too bad she did not win the award,anyhow lets not dwell in the past) And the next day at the CASS signing event she looks casual and plain but still pretty, thanks those people who posted her lovely pictures.

Aside from upcoming promotion of her movie Sector 7 which i believe will also be showing here, whats keeping HJW busy these days? Does she started filming her movie Korea? i hope she will have another k drama before the year end.

Guest razelcada

TO ALL, lets make this site til 1M pages :lol:  we're now nearing to the 200 page and i hope i will be the 1st for the 200 page :P.... lets keep sharing our love for (JHR :vicx: opps HJW hehehe) our AMAZING YEOJA!!!!! fighting!!!!!!

(ps. im jealous with her korean 1023 fans, they can interact with her on her coming bday.. the chinese cn1023 fans i think is now recognized by HJW... hope theres also a 1023 international fans.  Please can someone relay to her korean 1023 fans to make an international 1023 fans.. pretty please)

guess im the 1st hahaha.. lets race for the 300th page :lol:

Hello @82lucille!

You're right! We should make HJW thread 1M or more pages! laugh.gif

I also wish that HJW has an international site. Her DC and baidu site are in korean and I think Chinese. I can't understand what's posted there. I only understand what's being talked about there through the PHOTOS and the unreliable-but-helpful GOOGLE TRANSLATE! vicx.gifw00t.gif