763966823814.jpg

76386684572.jpg

763766812610.jpg

764066835217.jpg

763666801318.jpg

764266863859.jpg

764166852527.jpg

credit as tagged/naver

Awww Ji Wonnie so sweet and radiant! Always smile and laugh, her secret for her youthfulness. :wub:

Cyberhugs to you ps3hl and kjkfan7 thanks for the videos! Going back to her 2001 Cholian interview and her interviews nowadays, she maintained her smile and laughter, her amazing natural beauty, her humility, her friendliness towards everyone and her love for her fans. :wub:

gj_fil the ring looks similar to the one she wore during the Baeksang's, but it's not the same. ;) I like her accessories in any event. I give credit to her stylist too, though I know she has more input on what she wants to wear. ;)

Have a good weekend everyone! I'm off to rewatching these vids again. ;)

Guest teptepgo

Yay! thanks for the Cass Lite FS Event Photos!

I envy those people who got the chance to hugged her and have an autograph

Someday, I wanna see her personally,hug her,get an autograph when I go to Seoul! Hahaha

it makes me think what does this word means maccay? O_O

teptepgoYou probably figured out by now I was referring to maccay our "fashion guru"! I knew if anybody, she would know what that word was!! :)

@maccay

Thank you so much dear for enlightening me with some fashion sense! haha! :) I knew you would know! I love your "fashion commentary"!!! :wub: Thanks for helping out! Maybe I do need to get twitter? LOL! :)

@Chi chi, niknokdagu425, maccay, qwer2004 Thanks for all the pics and links!! I sure wish I could be there for a fan signing event. She's so personable with her fans and she looks so beautiful no matter if she's dressed for the red carpet or just casual for a fan signing! I see a lot of new names here...its so good to see everyone of you!!

Guest sintame

I so love this woman! One night she came out looking very sophisticated and elegant. A couple of days later, she shocked the world with some kind of radical outfit that is almost like from the 80’s. I would admit that when I first saw her picture with that outfit, she practically made me laugh. Because she reminded me one of the many outfits that Gil Ra Im tried before meeting Kim Joo Won. Just like GRI, I could almost see and hear her laugh when she tried this outfit. No one and I mean no one can pull this off better than Ha Ji Won. She’s pierce and fearless no matter what she wears or what character she portrays. Win or lose, she SHINES! The real idol of every idol, she’s always full of life and ready to seize the day.

Her message to Hyun Bin never changed “do your best and come out a better man” and Hyun Bin always (indirectly) replies “I will do my best and come out a better man.” May I say that if there’s one person who is sad, it’s that man who is out there helpless after finding he won and she didn’t. She is his strength to get through the day, and our amazing woman who never fails to inspire us.

I wish KBS would come up with a video of 47th Baeksang Award with coverage on Ha Ji Won only, lol!! I can’t get enough of her. She was poised and ravishingly beautiful that night!! :wub:

Thank you f927, Chi Chi, maccay, qwer2004, RAINLUVER012 for feeding us with the updates and lovely photos of Ha Ji Won.

And ps3hl, RAINLUVER012, and kjkfan7, I know how busy you guys are but still you painlessly do it for us, you’re always our rescuers!!!I like to bow my head noonas. :) Kamsahmida!

niknokdagu0425 – you are so keen, I wouldn’t have the patience to listen to other speeches, but your video links always nail it out down to the tee. thank you!

ganaax – We know how you felt & you're not alone. I hope you’ve recovered from the disappointments of the other night. Ha Ji Won manages to stay positive and rise above the occasion all the time. I don’t see why we can’t share her enthusiasm. After all she’s the one who always bring us HAPPINESS. So get up and raise that banner for Sector 7. I need to understand why it’s showing in 46 countries and I don’t see any of my cities. I want to move to Seoul! Lol!!!

gj_fil – I’ve been wanting to say that I really like your avatar. That face of Ha Ji Won is just full of life!

And to all the new ones, welcome aboard. Don’t be shy to express your thoughts & love for Ha Ji Won. :)

Guest gj_fil

*quoted image*

MBC Section TV (04.10.11)

*quoted image*

47th Annual BaekSang Arts Awards - short interview

Translations: kjkfan7 (special thanks to maccay for our mystery word on the 2nd clip XD )

-----

I like how relaxing it is to look at Jiwonnie on her signing event photos. As always, she's very pretty. Never loses a smile.  Thanks Chi Chi! XD

More Cass Light Fan signing pics~

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

credit as tagged/naver

Awww Ji Wonnie so sweet and radiant! Always smile and laugh, her secret for her youthfulness.  

Cyberhugs to you ps3hl and kjkfan7 thanks for the videos! Going back to her 2001 Cholian interview and her interviews nowadays, she maintained her smile and laughter, her amazing natural beauty, her humility, her friendliness towards everyone and her love for her fans. 

gj_fil the ring looks similar to the one she wore during the Baeksang's, but it's not the same. ;) I like her  accessories in any event. I give credit to her stylist too, though I know she has more input on what she wants to wear. 

Have a good weekend everyone! I'm off to rewatching these vids again.

thanks for clarifying. i guess i have to wear an eye glasses :lol:

omo! thanks for searching these ^_^

I so love this woman! One night she came out looking very sophisticated and elegant. A couple of days later, she shocked the world with some kind of radical outfit that is almost like from the 80’s. I would admit that when I first saw her picture with that outfit, she practically made me laugh. Because she reminded me one of the many outfits that Gil Ra Im tried before meeting Kim Joo Won. Just like GRI, I could almost see and hear her laugh when she tried this outfit. No one and I mean no one can pull this off better than Ha Ji Won. She’s pierce and fearless no matter what she wears or what character she portrays. Win or lose, she SHINES! The real idol of every idol, she’s always full of life and ready to seize the day.

Her message to Hyun Bin never changed “do your best and come out a better man” and Hyun Bin always (indirectly) replies “I will do my best and come out a better man.” May I say that if there’s one person who is sad, it’s that man who is out there helpless after finding he won and she didn’t. She is his strength to get through the day, and our amazing woman who never fails to inspire us.

I wish KBS would come up with a video of 47th Baeksang Award with coverage on Ha Ji Won only, lol!! I can’t get enough of her. She was poised and ravishingly beautiful that night!!     

Thank you f927, Chi Chi, maccay, qwer2004, RAINLUVER012 for feeding us with the updates and lovely photos of Ha Ji Won.

And ps3hl, RAINLUVER012, and kjkfan7, I know how busy you guys are but still you painlessly do it for us, you’re always our rescuers!!!I like to bow my head noonas.    Kamsahmida!

niknokdagu0425 – you are so keen, I wouldn’t have the patience to listen to other speeches, but your video links always nail it out down to the tee. thank you!

ganaax – We know how you felt & you're not alone. I hope you’ve recovered from the disappointments of the other night. Ha Ji Won manages to stay positive and rise above the occasion all the time. I don’t see why we can’t share her enthusiasm. After all she’s the one who always bring us HAPPINESS. So get up and raise that banner for Sector 7. I need to understand why it’s showing in 46 countries and I don’t see any of my cities. I want to move to Seoul! Lol!!!

gj_fil – I’ve been wanting to say that I really like your avatar. That face of Ha Ji Won is just full of life!

And to all the new ones, welcome aboard. Don’t be shy to express your thoughts & love for Ha Ji Won.  

correct! full of life :D

to ALL, thank you for loving HJW and taking time subbing, sharing, and searching everything about HJW.  blush.gif

@sintame Do you know the website of Ha Ji Won? Can you please tell to me please? :) I really idolize her that's why my friends call me crazy ^_^

HJW's official fansclub site are in korean so it is hard to understand and to sign up. :mellow:

1023 hajiwon

daum

but if you love ps3hl and kjkfan7, you should check their site

amazingyeoja

Guest 82lucille

@kjkfan7, uxmod & RAINLUVER012, ps3hl    HOPE YOU COULD  TRANSLATE THIS FOR US... THIS TOO PERSONAL (at least for me) BECAUSE WE CAN SEE HER IN THIS PERSONALLY INTERACTING/TALKING WITH HER FANS... PLEASE...

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpWN4SKJVJE&feature=relmfu

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R7Dq3xwFflU&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL

Guest niknokdagu425

I wish KBS would come up with a video of 47th Baeksang Award with coverage on Ha Ji Won only, lol!! I can’t get enough of her. She was poised and ravishingly beautiful that night!!     :wub:

And ps3hl, RAINLUVER012, and kjkfan7, I know how busy you guys are but still you painlessly do it for us, you’re always our rescuers!!!I like to bow my head noonas.  :)  Kamsahmida!

And to all the new ones, welcome aboard. Don’t be shy to express your thoughts & love for Ha Ji Won.  :)

@ sintame thanks for your comment by the way i really loved all your posts on the other thread DS and now  i am planning to join the HJW_HB ship with you after reading about the wallet issue and seeing all those bts video im really overjoyed by it hehehe although  im still into HJW-JIS ship oh but anyway as long our HAJIWON is happy i am at peace with everything

and to all HJW fans  out there thanks for all your contributions to this thread KEEP IT UP GUYS   btw i have a video to show enjoy  CASS light fan signing full clip crdts to jiwonderland0628