♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest gj_fil

Hello @82lucille!

You're right! We should make HJW thread 1M or more pages! *quoted image*

I also wish that HJW has an international site. Her DC and baidu site are in korean and I think Chinese. I can't understand what's posted there. I only understand what's being talked about there through the PHOTOS and the unreliable-but-helpful GOOGLE TRANSLATE! *quoted image**quoted image*

i agree with the both of you! we can do it! fighting! :w00t:

btw, i really love HJW's sexy back! im obsessed with it! :lol:

ha4.jpg?t=1306855787

0001_hjw_01.jpg?t=1306855787

Guest thedolleffect

Hello everyone! I've been really busy these past weeks and I only get to visit the thread only in passing so as to at least keep myself updated with the happenings with our unnie.

Upon learning that Ha Ji Won didn't win any award from Baeksang, there's only one thing I felt. HEART. BREAK. :tears: My mood was really down that unfaithful morning. I also got to see the comments and reactions of the others here and I understand. As fans of hers, it is natural for us to feel disappointed for her because we know she also deserves an award especially one that recognizes her acting ability. But nonetheless, as a fan of Ha Ji Won, I am reminded that not everything that we want will happen and not every award where our unnie is nominated for will belong to her. Besides, the mere fact that she is nominated is enough reason for us to be happy knowing that people recognize her talent. ^_^ Of course, winning would be better but I am again reminded that an award is just a bonus to the satisfaction and joy an actor has over doing a great project. Someone here posted that Ha Ji Won said that she is not really "greedy" for awards but greedy for acting, for always doing her best in all her projects. Well, others also deserve the award but this time, it was not for our unnie. Our amazing yeoja will have her turn next time. ;)

On the other hand, I am also happy because despite HJW not winning the award from Baeksang, it's heartwarming to read the other people's acceptance of the unfortunate incident. :) But most of all, this incident proves us of our undying support and love for the one and the only AMAZING YEOJA! I feel like this incident brought us all the more together, also making us better supporters of our unnie. I'm just so proud of us. :D Haha.

But the recent Baeksang was not all about heartbreak. On that faithful night, we got to see HJW in all her glory with her gorgeous gown and charming smile! She was nothing less than stunning that night! And her arms!!! I'm really envious of her toned body. And have you guys noticed her back-line? She is truly amazing!!! It was nice to see her sitting next to her Secret Garden co-stars.

Inasmuch as I want to thank each and everyone of you keeping this thread alive and posting news/updates/pictures about HJW, I can't as of the moment. All of you, please know that you are very much appreciated. *bow*

Btw, got to see the pictures from her Cass fan signing event. As usual, HJW looks beautiful. I will never get tired of saying this but her smile totally seals the deal. B)

Guest niknokdagu425

Hello everyone! Yey!!! My FIRST EVER POST here at SOOMPI with my new account! :w00t::D

I have been a lurker and silent reader here at HJW thread for about 4 months already!

I started stalking her here at soompi after I watching SEGA. OMG!

I'm still having hard time getting over it and getting over "That Man and That Woman."

Anyway, I'm from the Philippines. SEGA Craze has finally reached our country.

I have also been reading the threads in here Pinoy Exchange for those Filipinos out there.

I AM now TRULY a FAN of HJW. :lol:^_^

I can't take the pain of not joining you guys rant about her. :w00t:

At last, I found the solution for my 4-month problem of having difficulty in posting here in soompi.

I have created another account. ^_^:lol:

I can now join you guys in talking about our AMAZING YEOJA.

I would like to thank @kjkfan7 and @chichi for replying back then to my old account.

That's it for now. I'll get back to you guys after school. :wacko:

hello razelcada welcome to the club  we are happy to have you here and  to all fans out there smile.gif

thanks for the PM! :) Glad to know there's a thread where the shipper can really pour their hearts out on the amazing couple.

I spent hours glued to my pc screen reading & absorbing all the infos on them.

Words cannot expressed how overjoyed I am to know about that 'lil piece of news'.

Again, to Sintame for being ever so awesome on her spot on analysis.

I shall now flock to that thread & drop my two cents.

Without being off the topic since I'm in HJW's thread, she looks so fresh & lively on her latest Cass event.

Lurve her lively & energetic spirit. Only I'm not that big on her outfit. The jeans & killer heels were fine.

Just the blouse was kinda off. o.O

Other than that, she looks younger as day goes by.. :) Truthfully speaking.

@gilerkore you are welcome and glad you like it too hope to see some of your post there enjoy 

Hello everyone here...Yehey! My first time posting here and i must say that HJW is really an amazing woman just like what everybody's saying here. Actually, I'm into Korean Tele Novela, nothing,, I just love watching Korean Artists (LOL)..And the latest one that I was turned out to be addicted is the Secret Garden. I like the story and I love the couple HB/HJW. Their chemistry can't compared to other artists.

With HJW, I like everything about her like the way she interacts with her fans and same goes with her co stars you can feel her sincerity and kindness. I guess as a popular actress in Korea it's very hard to act as natural as if an ordinary woman and only our HJW can act like that coz that's the way she is..That's why, I adore and love her. Hoping to see her movie Sector7 soon. I'm gonna watch it for sure. Thanks to all for the great gifs here..

Guest teptepgo

Hi Guys! Do you know where I can watch the full ep with eng sub of Ha Ji Won and Kim Myung Min in Netherlands :D

if you dont mind me asking, what is DS and where can i find this thread? blush.gifyou mean zip code? darn! if only im living in Korea!  crazy.gif hehe!btw, i agree with you. im also HJW-HB shipper and i will not jump into conclusions..hehe! To see is to believe right? :rolleyes: but if it is really true, il be very happy! super happy!

It's actually not zip code that you need but similar to a social security # in US. I believe it's like a citizen ID# that all Koreans have living in Korea.

A post on fashion too.....I was window shopping on the internet and came across the exact same top HJW wore at the recent CASS signing event.The brand is Cheap Monday (there is apparently matching jeans too!!!)*quoted image**quoted image**quoted image*

Chi Chi, you are so resourceful! How did you ever find that?? Actually I wasn't too sold on that shirt. But like our passionate and always postivie sintame said, she is fearless and bold and confident whatever she wears!!

Hi guys... thanks for the photos and vids galore!Mianhe kjkfan7 for the late response, I just got home from work. Thanks to ps3hl for the tweet, had I known you needed a lil help here. The only word I can think of is Venetian concept because of the black and white colour of the gown accentuated by the black venetian lace trim down the cleavage area. What I love about this halter gown is that it emphasized her beautiful shaped shoulders and toned arms, and oomph her sexy back, of course the dramatic side slit which showcase her beautiful toned legs as well. I love the smokey eyes in replacement to a venetian mask. Hahaha. She should have been awarded the Instyle fashionista award, but oh well. She's is still a WINNER for us!

I know it's kind of late, but...For the second video, I think she said her dress is a "mannish" style, not "Venetian" style.To me, her dress kind of reminds me of a tuxedo. White top, black bottom. And she's wearing a watch too.I love her style~ It's very unique but matches her so well.

RL012, you have good ears!! I guess that's why I heard "menetia" since she said "mannish like" in Korean! LOL! :D But maccay I actually like your description too! So I think I will coin a new word "mannetian"! Combo of "mannish" and "venetian" to describe her concept that day! :)

Hello everyone! Yey!!! My FIRST EVER POST here at SOOMPI with my new account! :w00t::DI have been a lurker and silent reader here at HJW thread for about 4 months already!I started stalking her here at soompi after I watching SEGA. OMG!I'm still having hard time getting over it and getting over "That Man and That Woman."Anyway, I'm from the Philippines. SEGA Craze has finally reached our country.I have also been reading the threads in here Pinoy Exchange for those Filipinos out there. I AM now TRULY a FAN of HJW. I can't take the pain of not joining you guys rant about her. :w00t:At last, I found the solution for my 4-month problem of having difficulty in posting here in soompi.I have created another account. ^_^:lol:I can now join you guys in talking about our AMAZING YEOJA.I would like to thank @kjkfan7 and @chichi for replying back then to my old account. That's it for now. I'll get back to you guys after school.

Okay now you can post your heart out since you've been itching to do so!! How you managed for 4 months, I don't know! :D And why we never thought of changing your account in the 1st place, I'll never know! LOL!

@f927

She looks all set for summer! My fav is the 1st one. I guess the red background just grabs you while she looks so cool and refreshing in that blue jacket with her amazing toned legs!! Thank you for sharing!

Guest lucille82

(hope you BINWON lovers--me included-- will understand that i'll deviate for the time being from SeGa syndrome)

... save the "tragic best" for last  :D  ...

just finished WHIB and OMG! just plain speechless.. superb acting/story from all actors esp HJW (hehehe plain biased but then true)..

No wonder a lot are still rooting for another HJW/JIS team up..

HJW was so good in this series that you can feel her being "torn between 2 lovers" and that her emotions are cannot be put into words. its like youre reading an intense novel that you are being pulled in with the story and characters and that you cannot help but be engrossed on what will happen to all of their lives (thumbs up to the writer)..  ;)

and the ending, theres no other way to describe that well put tragic ending to end all their lives coz theres no other way for them to get out of their too intense, emotional, and messed up lives...

Guest niknokdagu425

Hi Guys! Do you know where I can watch the full ep with eng sub of Ha Ji Won and Kim Myung Min in Netherlands :D

hello teptepgo here you go enjoy  HAJIWON in AMSTERDAM STAR VELOcrdts to baidu

here is another video of HAJIWON bts of Sex is Zero  if  guys watched this movie this is  the scene where shes doing her aerobics during the contest enjoy HAJIWON AEROBICS BTS crdts to baidu

and lastly LOVE SO DIVINE BTS when KWON SANG WOO ACCIDENTALLY KISSED HAJIWON IN THE CHURCH this is so funny enjoy BTS KISS LOVE SO DIVINE crdts to BAIDU

Guest niknokdagu425

thanks for the links! I watched them all. .. , 100days with Mr Arrogant Photoshoot Behind the Scenes is funny too! :)) and the outcome of the photos is superb!

glad  you liked it by the way sorry im kinda suffering from dyslexia sometimes i didnt  see you wanted it with eng sub but there is no subs for it . im really  glad i found  tieba baidu site for HAJIWON because  i was able to see her old video clips and pictures. i went to youku but its slow in there it takes forever for you to watch  a video, anyway enjoysmile.gif

Guest teptepgo

glad  you liked it by the way sorry im kinda suffering from dyslexia sometimes i didnt  see you wanted it with eng sub but there is no subs for it . im really  glad i found  tieba baidu site for HAJIWON because  i was able to see her old video clips and pictures. i went to youku but its slow in there it takes forever for you to watch  a video, anyway enjoy*quoted image*

Oh heheh it is okay :D , I also found the High Quality Version of the video HAJIWON in AMSTERDAM STAR VELO

http://vimeo.com/23842616 

:D

the video where shes doing her aerobics.. she looks very young there.. and she's cute with her bunny teeth xD haha..

Guest RAINLUVER012

I have finals next week, so I won't be as active for the next few days but I'm here to make aschedule update!

Next Saturday, June 11, there will be ANOTHER fan signing event. (Geez... I lost count of how many fan signing events she had since Secret Garden ended... She is busy busy busy~~~)

At Lotte Department Store in YoungDeungPo (near the Crocodile Lady store, so I'm assuming this is a fan signing event for Crocodile Lady)at 2 PM

&

Korea starts filming today~~~ ^-^

011xn.jpg

76600563.jpg

38288483.jpg

I wonder if how HJW's hair is going to be for the movie. Is she going to dye it black? Is she going to cut it?

110427_4db76926c3cf6.jpg

This is how Hyun JungHwa had her hair in 1991 (she's second from the right)

I hope filming goes well and HJW does not get hurt while playing table tennis! (She always has bruises from filming action scenes)

June shall be an exciting month! (especially because of HJW's birthday party picnic with 1023: June 25th!)

Her real birthday is June 28

08birthday.jpg

200907012201342100_2.jpg

\borth2009june.jpg

Guest f927

credit Hancinema

Ha Ji-won and Bae Doona are better than pros in table tennis

2011-June-02

20110602104922875.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won and Bae Doona are training for their roles as table tennis players.

Ha Ji-won and Bae Doona have the roles of table tennis players in diector Moon Hyeon-seong's movie "Korea" and it's being said that they are almost as good as pros.

A movie staff conveyed, "I hear Bae Doona had once been a table tennis player when she was young. Therefore she has the basics and has skills close to those of a pros. Ha Ji-won has good athletic skills so she is absorbing this sport very quickly".

The star table tennis player of Korea, coach Hyeon Jeong-hwa is also advising them according to their training and visiting the site often, raising expectations for the movie.

According to the true victory of the inter-Korean team in 1991 at the World Table Tennis Championships in Chiba, Ha Ji-won is Hyeon Jeong-hwa and Bae Doona is Hyeon Jeong-hwa's opponent, North Korean Lee Boon-hee. Oh Jeong-se is Yoo Nam-gyoo and other casts include, Kim Ye-ri, Choi Yoon-yeong-I, Park Yeong-seo and more.

Source: 하지원-배두나, 탁구선수 완벽 빙의 '프로 뺨쳐'

Ha Ji-won, "artist best fit as a soldier..." ~ 1st place according to survey (womens) :sweatingbullets:

Related articles: 현빈-하지원, ‘군인으로 가장 잘 어울리는 연예인’ 1위

graphsx.jpg