❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Guest lilkpgirl

jisung_50.jpg

credits to jisung4u

Apple chingu....thanks for the BIG hunkie pictures of Ji Sung. Am missing him and if he "accidentally hurt his legs or hands", I wonder whether he can apply for an early release from his military duties.....just quoting WON BIN's case as an example! :vicx::vicx: No hard feelings....Joongmal mianneh... :ph34r:

Guest mzsmiley

Omg.. finally found his thread.. Ji Sung is so cuteee. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 1 more year before he's done with military service .. seems like an eternity.. :(:(:(

• 2 weeks later...

Ji Sung is so cute + hot! <3

Haha I'm watching Last Dance Is With Me right now [yes, I'm really slow I guess ;_;] and I everytime I look at him, I marvel at how good looking he is xDD And he does look really good with Eugene.

They make such a cute couple <3

Ah! He's sooo cute <33

I am a new fan. Hehehhehe...Ji Sung is relaly good looking. I didnt even know he is in the military right now? SO when will he ocme back? I am currently watching The Last Dance is With Me (iamsobehind) so HOT!!!!

Can anyone post up his filmology/filmgraphic....whatever its call. Yes...I am also stupid.

Guest honeybear

oomg he only out of military next year..

im dying to watch his new drama ..

currently i re watched save the last dance..

Its really a sad one, esp the 2nd last episode, when hyun woo is abt to get married then he drop the jewellery box and realized that his fiance have been keeping the necklace, and he rushed back to look for yun soo ..

and when yun soo went to their mail box and met hyun woo, i just think he's so charming over there ...

Guest xosandy

I am a new fan. Hehehhehe...Ji Sung is relaly good looking. I didnt even know he is in the military right now? SO when will he ocme back? I am currently watching The Last Dance is With Me (iamsobehind) so HOT!!!!

Can anyone post up his filmology/filmgraphic....whatever its call. Yes...I am also stupid.

He's coming back next year.

Dramas: Beating Heart, Save the Last Dance For Me, Terms of Enderament, All In, Sunshine Hunting, Splendid Days, The Law of Marriage, Delicious Proposal

Movies: Blood Rain, Shin Angyo Onshi, The Hidden Princess

^^ Thank you mucho!!!! ::go get all those dramas and movie:: Ji Sung is so HOT!!!! Hhahaahhaha.... his lips are irrestible!

One more year? ::tears:: Llike Felicia Soh cant he just hurt himself :x lols

Guest megaSTEPxo

Oh so when you are in the military, you can come out too? (asking because he attended Cha Tae Hyun(sp??)'s wedding)

I can't wait until Ji Sung complete his service either!! Looking forward to his upcoming dramas <33

Thanks for all the pictures!! <3

found tis Ji Sung nd Sunnie pic in korean celeb photos

603-35_20030916165601.jpg

c: ripgal

OMG he is so good looking!!!! ::drooling:: Wow he and that girl seems close. When was this?

Thanks for sharing!

Guest xosandy

Oh so when you are in the military, you can come out too? (asking because he attended Cha Tae Hyun(sp??)'s wedding)

I can't wait until Ji Sung complete his service either!! Looking forward to his upcoming dramas <33

Thanks for all the pictures!! <3

Yup. Sometimes they let the army men out when there's a close friend's wedding and drama/film awards. Not always though, but it's nice to see the guys again once in a while.

OMG he is so good looking!!!! ::drooling:: Wow he and that girl seems close. When was this?

Thanks for sharing!

I think it was probably a couple of years ago. The actress' name is Park Sun Young. They were both in the drama Splendid Days.

Guest star_kit

i loooooooooove ji sung. loking forward to his upcming projects once he gets out of the military by next year. one more year.