❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

ji sung was so blessed to have worked with beautiful eugene noona on the set of the last dance is with me! i wonder how he thought of her.

In one-word – AWESOME….indeed both of them exude an awesome chemistry as a couple whether Ji Sung is playing the amnesia-stricken Baek or Hyun-Woo!

It was in STLD that both, Ji Sung and Eugene received recognition in their acting careers and propel them to stardom!

Of course, Eugene had already found fame as one of the singers of the famous SES-group prior to venture out as an actress! I hope I got the facts in order but I know Richard will correct me if I am wrong. ;)

Absence does make one’s heart grow fonder …not the other way round. :rolleyes::lol:

I seriously think the news is untrue and hope he won't make you cry again because he will be BACK, my dear! :D

128229.jpg

seriousha.gif

kfc11403_100_1-posh99.jpg

kfc11403_99_1-posh99.jpg

Guest --savers--

Like Ujin, it is unjustifiable to quote that Ji Sung's popularity has dropped because of his absence from the entertainment world. I believe many film/drama producers are aware of his popularity after his last remarkable performance on STLD. Some new found fans who had discovered him in this drama, have been patiently waiting for his return in acting. Absence does make one’s heart grow fonder …not the other way round. :rolleyes::lol:

I seriously think the news is untrue and hope he won't make you cry again because he will be BACK, my dear! :D

yeah ur all correct!!

and it is so unfair and unjust to say that Jisung popularity is dropped because of the army! many fans including us is waiting for his comeback!!!

i really hope that this news is not true! :fury:

Anyone watched Beating Hearts? I got it because Ji Sung is in this drama. If you have a chance to watched him, he appears in episode 9 & 10 which is chapter 5 of the 6 stories. He is cute young punk. Very different from the image you see in SYLD. photo12789.jpgphoto12798.jpgphoto12797.jpgphoto12796.jpg

Found the pictures he appear in Beating Heart.

I don't know how true this piece of information is but my good friend told me that Ji Sung might not be acting again as his popularity has dropped after his army stint. I SERIOUSLY HOPE THAT THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!!! That very day when I went home, I started listening to "Give Me Your Love" and before I knew it, I was crying for ten whole minutes!

OMG :huh: i don't want to believe that.i hope it's just a rumour.

And if that's true(praying for not to be true :rolleyes: )Ji should be kidding...

Hey Ji,i discovered you when you were in the army.you're a talented person and everyone wants to see you acting.If you quit,there will be no chance for me to hear about you.because Turkey is veryyy veryyy far from Korea :lol:

anyway,if you are reading this forum,PLEASE do not quit.we all love&support you.no matter where you are and what your conditions are.Keep on surviving...

HUGS :D

i think all of the actors' popularity WILL drop slightly as they enter the army, but once they get out and start working again the fans will feel as though they never left, rite?

i can't wait for him to end his service =)

Guest kdramanut

It's my first visit to this thread.

I LOVED Ji Sung in All In and Terms of Endearment. I'm not a fan of Eugene, so I shyed away from watching Save the Last Dance, but I stumbled upon in last weekend. I just finished watching the series and FELL IN LOVE WITH JI SUNG even more.

His acting is great and his emotions are sincere.

I can't wait until his military service is over so we can see him in more dramas and movies.

• 2 weeks later...

0919-7.jpg

%7Boption%7D

:o where did you find that photo?i mean what the source is.how can he find that much time to go somewhere while he is in the army?in Turkey,soldiers are not as free as that. :rolleyes: