❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

waaaah we are all missing jisung... and we all hope that he will pair again with eugene after he goes out of the military.

if not another kdrama... perhaps a movie maybe.. :wub:

Heys Ujin....u know what we have in common???

If i'm not wrong we're both Last Dancers and GOONGERS....i was so surprised to see Ji Sung's thread on page one...and happppiiieee too!!

Love him (JJH too).....Last Dance was my First K-Drama, and the ONE that made me fall in love with this whole K-drama frenzy....so unforgettable...rewatched so many times....still rewatching....

and then came lots of other K-dramas....and then came GOONG.....simply unforgettable...

P/s: sorry for sounding like i'm like building castles in the air...just happieee...joy joy....

*Fingers crossed for JJH and YEh to be back on GOONG 2....*

And yeah definitely wanna see Ji Sung at 32 years old...pairing with Eugene.....chemistry in Last Dance was sizzling....like so so intense...their gaze can knock u back like 10m or more??....ok i betta stop rantling now...

JI SUNG!!! WE"RE WAITING FOR YOU!!!!

Guest Ujin

Heys Ujin....u know what we have in common???

If i'm not wrong we're both Last Dancers and GOONGERS....i was so surprised to see Ji Sung's thread on page one...and happppiiieee too!!

Love him (JJH too).....Last Dance was my First K-Drama, and the ONE that made me fall in love with this whole K-drama frenzy....so unforgettable...rewatched so many times....still rewatching....

and then came lots of other K-dramas....and then came GOONG.....simply unforgettable...

P/s: sorry for sounding like i'm like building castles in the air...just happieee...joy joy....

*Fingers crossed for JJH and YEh to be back on GOONG 2....*

And yeah definitely wanna see Ji Sung at 32 years old...pairing with Eugene.....chemistry in Last Dance was sizzling....like so so intense...their gaze can knock u back like 10m or more??....ok i betta stop rantling now...

JI SUNG!!! WE"RE WAITING FOR YOU!!!!

save the last dance was my 1st kdrama too and introduced me to the korean wave. :D

i fell totally in love and addicted with eugene and jisung pairing...until now whenever i rewatch my stld copy it brings back that feeling. and after i watched goong...shin and cg's onscreen chemistry, i feel the same feeling i had with eugene and jisung's. and so you can see in my siggy they are my fave couples. :wub:

its exciting that there will be goong 2, anticipating for YEH and JJH again.

and im trully hoping that EUGENE and JISUNG will work again in a project :)

Guest xosandy

and im trully hoping that EUGENE and JISUNG will work again in a project :)

amen to that. they work soo well together! what's another good drama of his to see? i've already seen all in, and i just finished save the last dance for me.

ji sung attended cha tae hyun's wedding a couple days ago:

2006060119155253803_1.jpg

200606011919442100_1.jpg

200606012153401110_2.jpg

200606011929471001_1.jpg

Guest zephyr

finally some news on him! I was surprised to see him at the wedding. It sure was an all star wedding. Still missing him and he is still cute lols

Guest y-mini

Hi,

I am new here. Do you know if the drama "TERMS of endearment" is a good one for Ji Sung? I love the Save the last dance with me. I watched it at least 5 times. Should I buy "TERMS of endearment"? It seems a LONG TV drama. Did Ji Sung are the main character?

Thanks.

Guest --savers--

amen to that. they work soo well together! what's another good drama of his to see? i've already seen all in, and i just finished save the last dance for me.

200606011919442100_1.jpg

200606012153401110_2.jpg

200606011929471001_1.jpg

wow tnx xosandy for his latest pic!!! jisung oppa is so handsome as ever!hehe.. :blush:

whaaa...did u know who's the bride of CTH?? i first like him at sassy girl!!

Guest xosandy

wow tnx xosandy for his latest pic!!! jisung oppa is so handsome as ever!hehe.. :blush:

whaaa...did u know who's the bride of CTH?? i first like him at sassy girl!!

your welcome, --savers--. :] i don't know his wife's name, she's not an actress, but i heard she was a lyricist and even wrote some songs for him. they've been together for about 13 yrs. i hope ji sung finds his special someone too!

Guest --savers--

your welcome, --savers--. :] i don't know his wife's name, she's not an actress, but i heard she was a lyricist and even wrote some songs for him. they've been together for about 13 yrs. i hope ji sung finds his special someone too!

tnx again for the reply! ive been at CTH's thread and ive read that CTH wife is her only girlfriend since HS!! waaaaahhh... i think their lovestory is great!hehe...

i agree with u! i also hope that jisung will find his special someone and i wish that it is eugene!!!hehe... :D

Guest MissMonika

i agree with u! i also hope that jisung will find his special someone and i wish that it is eugene!!!hehe... :D

Same here! They look so good together. :D

Guest pinochio

When i saw him for the first time in STLDFM my heart just mealt :wub:

I search a lot some picture with him but nothing........and here are so many pictures with him(i'm wondering wich should i put on my desktop :D ) ........thanks so much

why didn't he done another Kdrama after STLDFM???and do you think that we'll have any chance to see him in an other kdrama after his military service??

Guest --savers--

When i saw him for the first time in STLDFM my heart just mealt :wub:

I search a lot some picture with him but nothing........and here are so many pictures with him(i'm wondering wich should i put on my desktop :D ) ........thanks so much

why didn't he done another Kdrama after STLDFM???and do you think that we'll have any chance to see him in an other kdrama after his military service??

hello pinochio!

ur right my heart also melt evertime i am watching him in STLD!!! :w00t:

he didn't done Kdrama after STLDFM becuz he was sent in a military service and i hope that after his army he will do another Kdrama with Eugene again...hehe..

1119100873.jpg

basketballdate.jpg

15123.jpg

Guest misswa

He is one of my favorite K-actor...and i totally fell for him in All In and Save The Last Dance. What's he doing now? I haven't heard anything about him in a while.

Guest xosandy

He is one of my favorite K-actor...and i totally fell for him in All In and Save The Last Dance. What's he doing now? I haven't heard anything about him in a while.

He's currently serving in the army right now. He last attended Cha Tae Hyun's wedding.

Guest J2BiN

yeah, finally some news on him and new picture on him. he looks so handsome this picture tho........missing ji sung Oppa.

i just bought "the last dance with me" from yesasia! i just watcheed "the last dance with me" all over nite yestersday.....

200606011919442100_1.jpg

200606012153401110_2.jpg

200606011929471001_1.jpg

OMG... :w00t: ....So many hot stars...in these pictures...of course Ji Sung is one of them!...