❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

I just finish watching Save the last dance for me and I must say.... Ji Sung was burning hot. :w00t:

But... He's really taken? I mean as of now.. With the same person? -___-"

I just finish watching Save the last dance for me and I must say.... Ji Sung was burning hot. :w00t:

But... He's really taken? I mean as of now.. With the same person? -___-"

Hi azuki, he was my first crush & he's the reason why I start to be addicted in korean actors & of course, RAIN. I don't think he's taken right now because I read before that he had broken-up with Park Sol Mi, his former GF. I think he's still single & available up to now unless they go back with each other arms again.

Ji sung is absolutely hot in save the last dance for me! i thought he was hot in all in but i didnt pay him much attention, but in STLD he was seriously extremely good looking and charismatic! thing is, somehow, i dont know how, he just got more and more and more good looking in STLD. i keep watching and thinking how he is getting more and more gorgeous as the show goes on

Ujin, are the 2 ajuma his mum & grandma ?

i actually dont know xuyu, when i saw the pic.. i thought maybe the army had an activity like visiting hospitals or something.

-1.jpg

Snow77, umm.. they dun really look alike... but they are so lucky to have a chance to take photo with Jisung :wub:

Thks Ujin

Oh... what happen to Jisung's arm... guess he muz had hurt himself during his training. :(

Just hoping that Jisung will somehow be able to read the messages his fans have posted here at soompi. So he would know how much he is well-loved. Hang on dear fans of Jisung. It won't be long.

Hi to everyone,

I'm new here. :D MY name is Fatma,aged 22.I'm from Turkey.I'm a student at university.Studying about English language teaching.I've known Ji Sung for a month :lol: a friend of mine sent me a link and i saw Ji there.It took a long time to learn who he is,hehe.Now,I'm very happy to know him.I watched one episode of STLDFM.Wonderful acting :D

If you want to contact me,here is my Msn :)

Guest --savers--

Hi azuki, he was my first crush & he's the reason why I start to be addicted in korean actors & of course, RAIN. I don't think he's taken right now because I read before that he had broken-up with Park Sol Mi, his former GF. I think he's still single & available up to now unless they go back with each other arms again.

but i hope after the army, jisung and park sol mi will not reconcile coz jisung is just for me!! haha...joke! :lol: i mean jisung is just for eugene!!!

0609-2.jpg

Anyone watched Beating Hearts? I got it because Ji Sung is in this drama. If you have a chance to watched him, he appears in episode 9 & 10 which is chapter 5 of the 6 stories. He is cute young punk. Very different from the image you see in SYLD. photo_85_1_1_no_8_1.jpgphoto_85_1_1_no_6_2.jpg

Guest obsidian4

I don't know how true this piece of information is but my good friend told me that Ji Sung might not be acting again as his popularity has dropped after his army stint. I SERIOUSLY HOPE THAT THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!!! That very day when I went home, I started listening to "Give Me Your Love" and before I knew it, I was crying for ten whole minutes!

I don't know how true this piece of information is but my good friend told me that Ji Sung might not be acting again as his popularity has dropped after his army stint. I SERIOUSLY HOPE THAT THIS IS NOT TRUE!!!!! That very day when I went home, I started listening to "Give Me Your Love" and before I knew it, I was crying for ten whole minutes!

i refuse to believe that info. jisung is one great actor, and im sure that when he finishes his military service, drama producers will be asking for him.

Like Ujin, it is unjustifiable to quote that Ji Sung's popularity has dropped because of his absence from the entertainment world. I believe many film/drama producers are aware of his popularity after his last remarkable performance on STLD. Some new found fans who had discovered him in this drama, have been patiently waiting for his return in acting. Absence does make one’s heart grow fonder …not the other way round. :rolleyes::lol:

I seriously think the news is untrue and hope he won't make you cry again because he will be BACK, my dear! :D

Like Ujin, it is unjustifiable to quote that Ji Sung's popularity has dropped because of his absence from the entertainment world. I believe many film/drama producers are aware of his popularity after his last remarkable performance on STLD. Some new found fans who had discovered him in this drama, have been patiently waiting for his return in acting. Absence does make one’s heart grow fonder …not the other way round. :rolleyes::lol:

I seriously think the news is untrue and hope he won't make you cry again because he will be BACK, my dear! :D

Same here.. I hope that it is not true.. every fans are waiting for him to come back... some even counting down the date for his return. I strongly believe he will be back.