❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

One other one I know is Terms of Endearment/Conditions of Love in which he was the lead, I believe.

^ I guess so.

What other drama is he in other than SYLDFM and All in?

Guest sweet_treats1812

i think he's hot in save the last dance

i think so too! :lol: his and eugene's chemistry in that drama was amazing ;)

Guest liligotstyle

what is happening to this world???!!!

people can be cute and hot at the same time!!! uWAAA!!

JI SUNG>>SO CUTE!! AND HOT ALSO!!!!

wooott!!

Guest achiiz

I really love him in save the last dance with me,,He's so cool nice and handsome.I like his character in save the last dance so much..I'm always cry for hyunwoo in save da last dance..

I wanna know if is there any others of jisung dramas or movies..I really wanna know.!!..

• 2 weeks later...
Guest saphire_blue

Oh!! He's so sweet in SAVE YOUR LAST DANCE FOR ME!!! My Gosh..... He had a romantic face to me... Only got to know who he was in this show... I didn't watch ALL IN... He's pairing up with Eugene should be much more better than with his girlfriend right?? Anybody here agrees with me?

Me!! Me!! I agree!! Awww, they looked SOOO cute together in Save the Last Dance for Me!! Ah, I'm obsessed.

Guest Yvonne

I first saw Jisung in All In.

Liked him then...thought he was quite handsome.

And back then, I really liked the idea of him and Solmi.

Upset that they broke up...

BUT

I just finished watching Save the Last Dance...and love :wub: Jisung & Eugene together! I can't believe how amazing their chemistry together. Together, they are eye-candy...so comfortable to watch these two...just dreamy...and lovely! Heheheheh...:blush:

I kind of think Save the Last Dance is so underrated. :( Oh well...

But yeah, if any of you haven't watch this, and is a fan of Jisung, then you MUST watch it! It's like the best of Jisung...

Of course, when he's done with military...who knows, maybe he will pair up with Eugene again and bring us something even more wonderful!

I first saw Ji Sung in "Save the Last Dance for Me" (2 episodes to go). At first, I thought that he was not handsome at all. He reminded me of an actor in my country, which I did not even like. He also looked like a cross between Cha Tae Hyun and Song Seung Hoon. However, his turn as Hyun Woo made me change my mind. Ji Sung is quite charming and cute too. He had good chemistry with Eugene and I really loved seeing them together on-screen.

I hope that he will pair up with Eugene again once he gets out of the military. I don't know why these two are not brought up in "Best Chemistry" polls. They are among the best pairings I have seen. I just wish more people watched their drama so they will see for themselves how good Ji Sung and Eugene are together.

Guest xuyu

Anyone know when Jisung will be out from military ? I'm currently watching Wonderful life but I feel that Eugene has the better chemistry when she pair with Jisung in Save the Last dance for me.

Anyone know when Jisung will be out from military ? I'm currently watching Wonderful life but I feel that Eugene has the better chemistry when she pair with Jisung in Save the Last dance for me.

June or July 2007

I agree with you, I watched Wonderful Life first and I could not feel anything between KJW and Eugene. Ji Sung and Eugene are really great together.

Guest nikkainah

Hello, Felice.... :)

i do agree with you that she has better chemistry with Ji Sung in Save the Last Dance for Me than with Kim Jae Won in Wonderful Life... :rolleyes:

I saw him first in STLD first and then when I watched All In two months ago. My first impression of him was that he was not that attractive but i was wrong... :phew: he was really good-looking and very manly... :blush: I am planning to watch STLD again and hope to watch him in Terms of Endearment.

That's my question too, when will he be out from the military? I think he went in just this year, am I right?

Guest xuyu

Yes, he juz went in this year.

Korea military service only 1+ yr ? That's fast :wub:^_^

STLD is worth to rewatch again and again.

Jisung is the 2nd leading actor in All-in right ? Does he a lot of scenes in this drama... I was thinking whether to watch All-in ...my intention of watching is becos Jisung is acting in this show but if his apperance is not much then I might not want to watch it :mellow:

Guest SweetSerein

awwwwwww! i love this drama...i love him...he's sooo cute when he was with eugene...they really match...(sigh) i cant wait to see the ending...i just love both of them.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest xosandy

I saw him in 'All In' before but I didn't really notice him until I started watching 'Save The Last Dance for Me' today. He's soo darn hot, and he looks better with Eugene than Park Sol Mi. They have really good chemistry. Well, I'm off to continue watching STLDFM now. =b Just had to check out his thread. Hehe.

Guest --savers--

guys ur all correct!!!

jisung is so hot and cute in save the last dance!!!

eugene and jisung are the best pair ever!! they had a very good chemistry onscreen!! i really2 like his eyes and the way he looked at eugene!!! awwwww....so kilig!!!hehe...

vrvxpy.jpg

vrvxwy.jpg

vrwjk2.jpg

vrwjyg.jpg

vrvy2o.jpg

vrvy9t.jpg

ziri4y.jpg

vrwj9h.jpg

Guest colon

i watched all in a while ago and his character wasnt very likable. now im watching save the last dance and i love his character. hes a good actor. i think he looks better in SLD than in all in.

Guest Ujin

waaaah we are all missing jisung... and we all hope that he will pair again with eugene after he goes out of the military.

if not another kdrama... perhaps a movie maybe.. :wub: