❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

@libra22, a big thank you to you for posting so many gorgeous pics and links. My favorite part about the latest Running Man is when Ji Sung is awakened by a prank. Doesn't he still look so cute even when he gets freaked out and feels a bit annoyed at first? Haha, totally love the funny Halloween prank!  :)  

@nesais You are most welcome:) I haven't watch running man ep 117. From the shots, it look interesting.
Youku has the chinese translation up already, for those who want to watch it online.Credit : 感觉着感http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNDY4NjEzMDU2.html As for the movie My PS partner, I was shocked when I saw the 40s trailer.Didn't know that there are some nudity scenes.I can't wait for it to be screened....haha

class="content-title"Actor Ji Sung Wants to MC a Talk Show

Actor Ji Sung Wants to MC a Talk Show

Actor Ji Sung expressed his desire to be the MC of a talk show. In the popular SBS show “Strong Heart” he announced, “One day I want to become an MC of a talk show.”

He explained further, “In the early 2000s, I believed that an actor should not do entertainment, but times have changed. Although I may not be good at making comments, I am good at listening to people’s stories.”

The actor promoted himself by stating his previous experience as an MC in a music program and a radio DJ. He was given the chance to be an MC on a special corner he called the “Gee Show” (Ji Sung Show). He brought a special guest to be a part of his first interview.

The surprise guest will be revealed on the October 30 broadcast of “Strong Heart.”

jisung1.jpg

credit : soompi news

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -1px; "miss A’s Suzy makes a surprise appearance on ‘Strong Heart20121030_suzy_jisung_zpsa709f27d.jpg

miss A‘s Suzy made a surprise appearance on ‘Strong Heart.’

On the October 30th broadcast of SBS’s ‘Strong Heart,’ Ji Sung showed his desire to become an MC on a variety show.

During the show, Ji Sung said, “In the past, there was a perception that actors should not be on variety shows but now those sentiments have changed.  Even though I am not good at speaking, I can listen well.

So a special segment called ‘Gee Show (Ji Sung Show)‘ was prepared and Suzy appeared as a surprise guest.

Ji Sung stated, “Suzy has a very fascinating charm.”  He complimented her by saying, “People say that she is the nations younger sister and has a cute charm, but I think in all honesty that she really is beautiful and sexy.

After hearing this, Suzy said, “Ji Sung oppa be strong!  I hope that you really make ‘Gee Show’ a reality.

credit : allkpop

nesais said:

willenette said: class="content-title"Actor Ji Sung Wants to MC a Talk Show

Actor Ji Sung expressed his desire to be the MC of a talk show. In the popular SBS show “Strong Heart” he announced, “One day I want to become an MC of a talk show.”

He explained further, “In the early 2000s, I believed that an actor should not do entertainment, but times have changed. Although I may not be good at making comments, I am good at listening to people’s stories.”

The actor promoted himself by stating his previous experience as an MC in a music program and a radio DJ. He was given the chance to be an MC on a special corner he called the “Gee Show” (Ji Sung Show). He brought a special guest to be a part of his first interview.

The surprise guest will be revealed on the October 30 broadcast of “Strong Heart.”

credit : soompi news

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 1.8em; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 1.4em; margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; letter-spacing: -1px; "Ji Sung opens up about his bed scene with Kim Ah Joong in upcoming film
20121030_jisung_bedscene.jpg

Actor Ji Sung opened up about his bed scene with Kim Ah Joong.

The actor appeared on the October 30th broadcast of SBS’ Strong Heart‘ where Ga In shared that after she filmed her first bed scene for Brown Eyed Girls‘ “Abracadabra“, she cried.

Ji Sung then shared, “I can relate to her feelings after her bed scene,” and opened up about his experience. He continued, “I filmed a bed scene for a movie that is about to be released.  It is supposed to be a Hollywood style romantic comedy called ‘My P.S Partner‘, and in it I have a bed scene with Kim Ah Joong.

Because I consider film as art, I stayed true to the script, but when it came to filming the bed scene, it was very difficult. I spent a lot of energy, and it felt like I had been filming for two days.

Ji Sung added, “After filming, I was a little hazy.” He also pointed out that Shin Dong Yup had been paying very close attention since the topic of bed scenes came up, bringing laughter to the studio.

credit : allkpop