❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Ji Sung a fan of Suzy?

ji_sung_kim_ah_joong_interview_120929.jp

Actor Ji Sung revealed that he’s fond of Miss A member Suzy.

The lead actors Ji Sung and Kim Ah Joong of the new movie ‘My P.S. Partner’ gave an interview to KBS ‘Entertainment Report’ on September 29th.

The two actors were asked if they were fond of any idols. Kim Ah Joong answered “Yes” without hesitation, but Ji Sung thought about his answer for a little while until he said “Yes”, drawing laughter from the reporter and Kim Ah Joong.

Ji Sung confidently said that his favorite idol was “Suzy”, but he made everyone laugh again when it was revealed that he didn’t even know which group she belonged to. Witnessing this somewhat embarrassing moment right next to Ji Sung, Kim Ah Joong tried to help out by saying that Suzy was a member of the group “Wonder Girls“, but she too was wrong.

Ji Sung gathered his thoughts for a short while and eventually answered correctly, saying “Miss A.” He then looked at the camera and said, “Let’s do the interview again”, and confidently said the name “Suzy” and the group “Miss A” as if he knew it all along, and everyone burst into laughter.

Image: KBS ‘Entertainment Report
Source: TV Daily via Nate

http://kpopfever.com/2012/09/ji-sung-a-fan-of-suzy/

nesais said: class="title"Ji Sung a fan of Suzy?

Actor Ji Sung revealed that he’s fond of Miss A member Suzy.

The lead actors Ji Sung and Kim Ah Joong of the new movie ‘My P.S. Partner’ gave an interview to KBS ‘Entertainment Report’ on September 29th.

The two actors were asked if they were fond of any idols. Kim Ah Joong answered “Yes” without hesitation, but Ji Sung thought about his answer for a little while until he said “Yes”, drawing laughter from the reporter and Kim Ah Joong.

Ji Sung confidently said that his favorite idol was “Suzy”, but he made everyone laugh again when it was revealed that he didn’t even know which group she belonged to. Witnessing this somewhat embarrassing moment right next to Ji Sung, Kim Ah Joong tried to help out by saying that Suzy was a member of the group “Wonder Girls“, but she too was wrong.

Ji Sung gathered his thoughts for a short while and eventually answered correctly, saying “Miss A.” He then looked at the camera and said, “Let’s do the interview again”, and confidently said the name “Suzy” and the group “Miss A” as if he knew it all along, and everyone burst into laughter.

Image: KBS ‘Entertainment Report
Source: TV Daily via Nate

http://kpopfever.com/2012/09/ji-sung-a-fan-of-suzy/

Guest NewHeart

@nesais: thanks so much for all news and pics about Ji Sung!!!

I will do it with you now!!

'The Great Seer' Ji Sung: "My Goal is to be Free from the Viewer Ratings"

ch_1348740484_494851996_2.jpg

Actor Ji Sung revealed that he doesn't want to be bound by viewer ratings.

On the 26th of September, Ji Sung revealed at the press conference for the SBS drama 'The Great Seer,' "It would be great for the viewer ratings to be high but that is not my goal."

Ji Sung continued, "I will not worry about the viewer ratings but plunging into the drama is my goal."

He revealed, "If the viewer ratings go over 20%, I want Kim So Yeon to do the horse dance. And if the viewer ratings go over 30%, I want Lee Yoon Ji to dance."

Ji Sung said about his role, "I liked the character because he is someone who gives others strength. I look forward to this character because of his love and care for the people. I feel as if I have much to learn about life through this character."

On the other hand, this drama is to air its first episode on the 10th of October

Read more at http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/5791/20120928/the-great-seer-ji-sung-my-goal-is-to-be-free-from-the-viewer-ratings.htm#WKQ3QyfAYXRJBJjv.99

Kim Ah Joong complains about Ji Sung's serious attitude

By Lee Seul | STAR N News

Kim Ah Joong complains about Ji Sung's serious attitude

Kim Ah Joong told her thoughts about Ji Sung.

On 29th, Kim Ah Joong appeared on KBS 2TV 'Entertainment Weekly' for an interview with Ji Sung.

As she was asked if there was any complaints about Ji Sung, she answered, "He shows all sorts of emotions in front of cameras, but when carmeras are off, he never shows any changes."

She continued, "He's like textbooks. He never makes any mistakes, and he never jokes around."

As Kim Ah Joong finished her comments, Ji Sung said, "My complaint is how she complains about me, and made people laugh."

On the other hand, Ji Sung chose Miss-A's Suzy as his most favorite idol star.

Source: http://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/kim-ah-joong-complains-about-ji-sungs-serious-004023533.html

@willenette, thanks for sharing the stills and teaser. I actually watched the second teaser a couple of times, but I didn't recognize who is the one with that EPIC headdress! Oh my, Ji Jin Hee...he's such a gentle person. Never have I seen him look so fierce! I'm sure looking forward to his savage warrior to come to life.

It's funny the whole story still sounds foreign to me even if there are plenty of character descriptions out there. Now that my expectation for the drama is so high, I feel a bit nervous...hehe

The second teaser for The Great Seer

nesais said:

@willenette, thanks for sharing the stills and teaser. I actually watched the second teaser a couple of times, but I didn't recognize who is the one with that EPIC headdress! Oh my, Ji Jin Hee...he's such a gentle person. Never have I seen him look so fierce! I'm sure looking forward to his savage warrior to come to life.

It's funny the whole story still sounds foreign to me even if there are plenty of character descriptions out there. Now that my expectation for the drama is so high, I feel a bit nervous...hehe

The second teaser for The Great Seer

2012.10.02 SBS "The Great Seer" Special 

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/Pfdgdj_EIyY/?resourceId=0_06_05_99

Though we could only watch the special without sub, one thing I know for sure is how much effort the crew and cast have put to make this large-scale big-budget saguek. I do hope it comes out good and all their efforts pay off. :)

It seems there are more action scenes than I expected. I was especially impressed by the last scene where JJH and JS shooting in the rain. It's hard to explain when I can't even understand it, but the two amazing actors' face and voice expressions alone are good enough to make my heart felt the scene emotionally powerful!!!

***I didn't know that Ji Sung will be attending........................;)) Can't wait for this event.

class="entry-title"Who will be attending the 17th Busan International Film Festival?

The 17th Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) will be studded with stars from in and out of the country.

This year’s BIFF will feature actors who have been loved for a long time, idols who have stepped into acting, and even actors who are attending as directors. Actors who have been active not only in Asia but in Hollywood are scheduled to attend as well.

Lee Byung Hun has come back to Korea during his ‘Red 2‘ filming to attend the BIFF red carpet. Han Ga In will be attending the BIFF for the first time. Not only so, but other famous actors such as Moon Geun Young, Um Ji Won, Jo Yeo Jung, Kim Ah Joong, Kim Hyo Jin, Jung Woo Sung, So Ji Sub, T.O.P, Lee Jae Hoon, Song Joong Ki, Park Si Hoo, Jo Jung Suk, Kang Ji Hwan, Ji Sung, Joo Ji Hoon and Bae Soo Bin will also be attending. As previously mentioned, idols including JYJ‘s Jaejoong and miss A‘s Suzy will be attending as well. Actors-turned-directors who will be making an appearance include Yoo Ji Tae and Yoon Eun Hye, and Kim Nam Gil as a producer instead of an actor. ’The Thieves‘ actors Kim Yoon SukJun Ji HyunKim Hae SookOh Dal SooIm Dal Hwa, and Jeung Gook Sang will be attending together to celebrate as well.

Jang Dong Gun will be attending together with his Chinese costars Zhang Ziyi and Cecilia Cheung. Other Chinese stars such as Tang Wei, Aaron Kwak, Tony Leung will be attending as well. Japanese actors Sato Takeru and Ryo Kase will be showing up at the BIFF as well. In addition, other overseas actresses such as Agnes Jaoui, Victoria Abril, Amanda Plummer, and Teresa Palmer will also be in attendance.

Source + Image: My Daily via Nate / allkpop

***He's been with Lee Bo Young for many years now, so what Song Chang Hee says is totally true. :)]

class="title"Ji Sung’s dating philosophy, “I’m a romanticist in love”

ji_sung_sbs_interview_121003.jpg

On the October 3rd installment of SBS’s ‘One Night of TV Entertainment’, SBS drama The Great Seer‘s lead actors Ji Sung, Ji Jin Hee, and Song Chang Hee‘s interviews were featured.

On the interview Ji Sung stated, “I’m a romanticist when it comes to love. I think I’m more like warm and considerate. I think you could say that I have everything that’s good”, and he laughed making a cute face.

Song Chang Hee agreed saying, “Ji Sung’s a real man. The characteristic of men like him is that when they love, they love one woman completely”, revealing his full support for Ji Sung.

Ji Sung also revealed the first time he met Kim So Hyun during the ‘Strike Pitch Interview’ segment. Ji Sung asked Kim So Yeon, “I was walking down the stairs and you were coming up. I saw you cry your eyes out and as a fan I felt terrible for you. Why were you crying so much back then?”

Kim So Yeon answered, “I don’t know”, and she reasoned that she couldn’t remember.

Image: SBS ‘One Night of TV Entertainment’
Source: TV Daily via Nate / kpopfever