❤ Ji Sung ❤ 지성 / Drama 2022 : Adamas

LoVeCartier

Ji Sung is an Aspiring Singer-Songwriter in New ‘My PS Partner’ Still Cuts

Additional still cuts of Ji Sung for his upcoming new romantic comedy movie, My PS Partner have been released.

17751036.jpg

69757613.jpg

Starring Ji Sung as Hyun Seung, a regular salary man who dreams of becoming a singer-songwriter, the new pictures shows Ji Sung in his musician role as he holds up a guitar with a pen and paper on his lap as he writes out his music. Another picture shows Ji Sung with smoky eye makeup and with his amateur rock band as he strikes a rocker pose.

Hyung Seung is a man who can’t get over the breakup from his last girlfriend when a wrong phone call from Kim Ah Joong’s character leads to a sexy phone call that intertwines their fate.

The 19+ romantic comedy premieres in December.

Photo Credit: CJ E&M / enewsworld

@jjsweeter0211, thanks a lot for posting photos of My P.S. Partner press conference. Ji Sung and Kim Ah Joong look awesome together. It's hard not to notice they are so very CLOSE - literally. It's the first time I see JS so intimate with a co-star like that off-screen! All made me so excited for the pairing.