[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GUYS.......348orci.gif
wae no hide spoilers in tagssss T^T
I just got home and was looking for links and saw those pics..... please spoiler tag pics at least until the next day? yay or nay?
other than that...thank you @semifly for the uploaded links!

Am I the only one who liked the fight between Mok Dan and Rie?
It felt realistic to me. There was no wonder woman nonsense with both girls flying around the hotel lounge in a non-stop dance. Mok Dan was outmatched but played to her strengths and gave her best when she saw an opening. Rie had the advantage. Mok Dan was running high on anxiety and she was surprised to see the fake nun she had deceived. She did get in quite a few nice kicks. Rie looked impressed. Mok Dan almost got away because she once again underestimated her. I don't think she'll be making that mistake ever again.
And I can't believe there's no preview. 4 years of watching dramas taught me that they *never* withhold the preview to keep some plot points secret. If it didn't air after the episode it must mean that they're still shooting scenes for episode 16. I'm very worried to see they're on such a tight schedule only halfway through the drama. Joo Won is starting to look like he hasn't slept in a week (which he probably hasn't). I don't know how he can function, much less act. How will they manage for the remaining 12 episodes? A part of me wishes that the drama can be pre-empted for the olympics to give the cast and crew more time but I know that it could be catastrophic for the ratings.

@missnymeria I liked it too, I thought it stayed true to both characters. Rie is a trained fighter, whereas Mok Dan is more of the.. I guess I would say self taught variety. Everything she has learned has been on her own. And I don't know why everyone assumed she was some sort of a kick butt fighter, she's never come across that way to me. Sure, she could defend herself but there has been nothing to indicate that she was of Rie's level. It makes sense to me that Rie outmatched her. Mok Dan got a couple good hits in tho, so, I was happy with it. 

Guest flipz

Here's a few "little" things I noticed that will probably become important in future episodes.

- The circus girl that used to like Shunji saw the girl with an evil grin when Shunji came in.

- The bodyguard is the silent guy that knows everything, but keeps to himself. He especially clocks all of Rie's reactions just at the mention of Kang To. Is he keeping an eye on her because of the boss's orders, or is he emotionally invested in her as well? He is also onto KT.

- Room 501 is definitely going to be KT's connection to Rie being an enemy.

- Shunji and Rie seem like they are going to be clashing a lot. Good news for the hero. I feel like one of them is going to redeem in the end to save KT from the other. But who??????

sad. how could they drop in ratings? i feel betrayed.

Hmm I guess it a good idea to have a decoy but for the fact that Baek Geon is much shorter so it won't be convincing... Unless multiple Gaksitals appear but Kangto won't do that because it'll be endangering the decoys.

At this point Shunji doesn't know that Kangto is Lee Young so all Kangto has to do us to just keep claiming that they are childhood friends and not say anything else it'll be difficult for Shunji to get dirt on him.

I tend to like the Konno suggestion heheh but I would wonder how Konno found out about Shunji going after Kangto!

Am I the only one who liked the fight between Mok Dan and Rie?

It felt realistic to me. There was no wonder woman nonsense with both girls flying around the hotel lounge in a non-stop dance. Mok Dan was outmatched but played to her strengths and gave her best when she saw an opening. Rie had the advantage. Mok Dan was running high on anxiety and she was surprised to see the fake nun she had deceived. She did get in quite a few nice kicks. Rie looked impressed. Mok Dan almost got away because she once again underestimated her. I don't think she'll be making that mistake ever again.

And I can't believe there's no preview. 4 years of watching dramas taught me that they *never* withhold the preview to keep some plot points secret. If it didn't air after the episode it must mean that they're still shooting scenes for episode 16. I'm very worried to see they're on such a tight schedule only halfway through the drama. Joo Won is starting to look like he hasn't slept in a week (which he probably hasn't). I don't know how he can function, much less act. How will they manage for the remaining 12 episodes? A part of me wishes that the drama can be pre-empted for the olympics to give the cast and crew more time but I know that it could be catastrophic for the ratings.

Count me in too :) I liked the way MD fought back and that slap woooo that calmed my senses somehow. I hope to see her slap more out of Rie. And it would be awesome if S got beaten down like his other officers. Really with a scene like that, where Gaksital saved the folks, and where they beat the crap out of those police men, I get the feeling the ending will be a happy one.

Aside from that, what did Kangto do with his bandages in the toilet? For a moment I thought that bodyguard of Rie would go in there and put one and one together.

And did anyone else freaked out when that guy 'saved' Mokdan by beating Kangto with that stick? I didnt see that coming.

And last but not least: I really thought Kangto would kiss Mokdan in that last scene:P. Lol I sound so desperate ;)

Count me in too :) I liked the way MD fought back and that slap woooo that calmed my senses somehow. I hope to see her slap more out of Rie. And it would be awesome if S got beaten down like his other officers. Really with a scene like that, where Gaksital saved the folks, and where they beat the crap out of those police men, I get the feeling the ending will be a happy one.

Aside from that, what did Kangto do with his bandages in the toilet? For a moment I thought that bodyguard of Rie would go in there and put one and one together.

And did anyone else freaked out when that guy 'saved' Mokdan by beating Kangto with that stick? I didnt see that coming.

And last but not least: I really thought Kangto would kiss Mokdan in that last scene:P. Lol I sound so desperate ;)

Guest alysanne

Ugh! I'm so upset they don't have a preview for tomorrow. And I've noticed that the best parts are in the beginning

Guest flipz

[color=#330099]

@ flipz

[/color]: I respect your opinion but idk, i can't imagine MD do all that inside a hotel, with so limited space. anyhow, i feel that poor girl MD gets too criticized too often, so i love to defend her.

Guest dreamlover01

I enjoyed last night's ep thoroughly though so little of MD KT. One of the things that's gonna verify that KT is indeed BM will be KT's arm injury. MD saw that. Hoping for more KT MD in tonight's ep.

Guest kurisutaru

If there is going to be in fact a decoy to divert the attention off of KT as Gaksital... I think it might be more plausible for one of Damsari's men to go in disguise as Gaksital. Simply because they know exactly where MD would be at that certain time and in the past one of them have questioned the possibility of KT being Gaksital. So perhaps Leader Jo got into contact with them after the police men left the inn or one of them might have went to make sure MD is okay because she plays a major role in this whole scheme. Whatever the case, it would be so weird to have KT's man servant go in disguise due to the stark difference in appearance among him and KT...

Since it is too soon in the drama to reveal to the world that KT is Gaksital, I think the writer-nims would make the big reveal much more satisfying for us viewers (than being caught in the act!).

AHHHHH, can't wait for epi 16!!!!

nail biting episode was awesome!!!!!!!
i loved the fact that my dad went WHAT!! wait how?! Its only ep 15!!! ALREADY?!

i loved the fact that this ep we can see a glimmer of a smile from kangto!!
2d6jjn5.jpghttp:

Archived