[Drama 2012] Bridal Mask 각시탈

ecs707a

Guest jellybeaniebaby

I think it might be more plausible for one of Damsari's men to go in disguise as Gaksital.  

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just read the Chinese translated preview on baidu but they are not sure if the source is official. I think they are translating from some Korean fan forum. Anyway it goes like this.

Mok Dan is thrown into confusion when she hears Shunji accusing Kangto as Gaksital. Shunji hauls Kangto in for an interrogation to reveal

how he knows of Mok Dan's childhood name.

Anna sneaks into Asuka hotel to deal with leader Jo who betrayed Mok Dan.

Shunji tells Mok Dan that if she reveals Gaksital's identity he will give her father an escape route.

Someone(not sure who) receives orders that Damsari be executed(not sure). Before that happens, they must quickly get Damsari to open his mouth. So he orders Shunji and Kangto to interrogate Mok Dan. When Damsari witness Mok Dan being tortured, he screams in fury like an animal. Meanwhile Anna with her group plans to barge into the station to rescue Damsari

Apologies that I may have left out some details or translate wrongly as I am using my mobile and it's hard to toggle between the baidu site and this. But the gist is there. Hope to get official preview soon

Guest y101y

Hey, what happen to MD's plan of using Shunji??? Does this mean ep15 was MD's plan to get capture?? And why didn't KT go as Gaksital, did he wanted to fall into Shunji's trap?? If KT really want to save MD, he would've put on the mask, right??? I hope so b/c KT is suppose to be way smarter than Shunji, afterall KT is our HERO!!! Can't wait for tomorrow to see how this will play out!!!

Guest alicia0344

Mok Dan pisses me off to no end. She does literally NOTHING except be stupid and almost gets herself caught ALL THE TIME and Kang To has to put his richard simmons on the line to save her. Honestly I wished the writers would kill her off cause she so useless. Like honestly watching her through the screen makes me just want to tell her "STOP BEING SO STUPID AND USELESS!!" -_- Sorry just had to vent lol. Now I feel all better

Guest crazy lulu

I. Like. Mok. Dan.

she's right on the edge of awesome. it's just a matter of pushing her over. i value her character and see her worth. they've put her in one too many damsel situations, yes, but when i look at her character, i see her father's fire. i still stand by my statement that if she had died in any of those close encounters, or the ones to come, she'd be fine with it--to have purpose, reason to die, instead of none to live.

team mok dan. team damsari. team independence. team kangto. gaksital.

Guest Starlitelet

I just hope that the next episodes will have faster plot. Several times, I hoped that the plot would be 'wow' After I watched them, I'd say 'okay'.

I really wish I can feel as epic as the first 7 episodes. Dunno why, I feel that the plot is kinda slow after epi 7.

Guest sunshine4ever

I just finished watching episode 15 after a very very very long day. Thank you God & Bridal Mask Team @ Viki. It was just totally awesome. I like it more than episode 14. :D

I just have a question for some of you because I'm rather confused. If you could please answer me and tag me in your response I'd be grateful. So why did the Kishokai group want to get rid of Konno? I thought they were all working for the Japanese government. So why did they want to get rid of him?

The ending of episode 15 is so good. SJ just called KT Bridal Mask. Hint hint. It's a hint for MD that KT could be her beloved hero (yay! look at her face!), but umm, anyway, I'm hoping KT will have his way out of this mess. Otherwise both KT & MD go to jail...that's not good!!!

SJ was super smart in episode 15 to have trapped KT. Anyway, MD will always be KT's weak spot now because he wants to protect her from all harm. Wow, that whole threat from SJ to Leader Jo worked, and well, whatever SJ said to KT probably was just an exaggeration, but we never know..SJ could really kill MD for the sake of his group and/or his father. SJ protects his dad and KT protects MD. They have rightful obligations.

Mok Dan pisses me off to no end. She does literally NOTHING except be stupid and almost gets herself caught ALL THE TIME and Kang To has to put his ass on the line to save her. Honestly I wished the writers would kill her off cause she so useless. Like honestly watching her through the screen makes me just want to tell her "STOP BEING SO STUPID AND USELESS!!"

-_-

Sorry just had to vent lol. Now I feel all better

Argggg, why is there no preview???

But I hope Mokdan will not be tortured man, I hate to see torture scenes....I really hope they will come with another idea cuz this whole Mokdan capturing and torturing is getting on my nerves. We want to see new things like romance please...

Guest Jessi15

spoiler for tonight's episode(not going to insert picture and IDK how to hide it, so just go link if you wish to see)
201207191816291111_1.jpg

Guest JenA313

not my fave episode, AT ALL. I'm sad to say that ep 15 could possibly be the worst BM epi so far for me  [-(
Aside from Shunji laying trap for KT and the badass girl fight between Rie and MD, It's just another rehash of catch Mok Dan to catch Gaksital/threaten Damsari for the 295382680236th time. The overuse of extended flashbacks and prolonged *unnecessary* scenes (the scene at the market and governor general scenes) feel like filler. I sense these are just there to fill the time while waiting for the cliffhanger, fantastic though it is was kind of obvious from a mile a way. Show, I see what extension is doing to you! 
Hope this is just a temporary slump and BM can continue to have kickass and exhilarating episodes again. Esp if it's true no new epi for the next two weeks *sobs* hope that writer-nim can use the extra time to strengthen the plot.

Archived